Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long do you use demo account?

Well not really bad some people will say that six to 8 monts is the right time but I never support this I think that when you are competent to trade is when you should quit the forex demo account and that is what make you more proficient to trade forex and win

6 to 8 months are the lower case for someone who in hurry to earn money but i suggest one year if you have more free time and you don't want to trade everyday instead you want to trade just once or twice in a week. But if you have time to trade during whole business days then 6-8 months are fine.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have traded with Demo Account for about 11 months. Demo Account is the best way to learn about Forex trading.

I think it's very good if we willingly to spent time practice in demo account as early preparation before investing real money in real account, with learn practice in demo account at least will get more  experience how to implemented system trading and look the end result, but as trader also need start in real account to develop better psychology trading

It's been round more than 2 years to be exact around 2 and roughly half years. Starting for few months and keep using it until now even not as much as when i was as baby trader. Right now demo account just as the place to do a bit experiment and analyze the history of the market.

Forex trader that already having long years experience might not from them will already become success trader, because trading forex is risky and not always able maknig profit in every single trades, forex in my view is about education investment and we should beware with the risk appetite in trading and only spent money that afford to lose

I used the demo for one month or less, but now i know better, the demo is a place where all newbies must be till they are able to trade successfully and develop new strategies that they will use in their trading when they get to the live accounts. You are not supposed to leave the demo without learning all that is necessary. 

Certain trader they have opinion if demo account only waste of time, because they thinking although making good profit hence unwithdrawable and only vain trading in demo account, but for trader that want to backtesting system and ea, demo account really useful for them.

Certain trader they have opinion if demo account only waste of time, because they thinking although making good profit hence unwithdrawable and only vain trading in demo account, but for trader that want to backtesting system and ea, demo account really useful for them.

Demo account is good to start trading if we are still new. We do not need to deposit first to lean about forex trading. Atlhough we can not withdraw profit, but we get trading experience

I think one month is not enough for every one because all have not same abilities to pick things. 
The users with active and sharp minds will get things going in their first month but for others it may take 3 months or even 6 months. 

I think one month is not enough for every one because all have not same abilities to pick things. 

The users with active and sharp minds will get things going in their first month but for others it may take 3 months or even 6 months. 

I think will better if trained skill in demo with seriousness to finding profitable system, maybe required long time to getting better backtesting, one month is too short to backtesting system, many trader get fail and can't maintain account more than six month and it will good if trader at least practice demo on six month

Someone need to spend around at least 6 months, many traders said something like that, it is right that many trader spend more or less but i said average traders will spend that much and if they can make much profit during that 6 months with small percentage of losses i think that traders is ready for start to trade in real account with reasonable sum of money as starting point.

Hardly 2-3 months, but this isn’t because I become expert overnight, it’s all to do with been finding better option and that’s with FreshForex since they have got tremendous freebie offer of 1000 dollars No Deposit bonus, it’s simply marvelous and helps us in every thinkable way.

@Latham Lampard ,you must be correct but the thing is that during this 3month period as specify by you there is always those that will quite before then and this is not fair so we need to complete the require circle of learning before go live into real account as well that is what I think for my own side

• 9 months later...

@Latham Lampard ,you must be correct but the thing is that during this 3month period as specify by you there is always those that will quite before then and this is not fair so we need to complete the require circle of learning before go live into real account as well that is what I think for my own side

to take quite a long run it can be a maximum of trading, so traders will be lured by terbuu hurry run trading with desire for profit can be obtained. But it's not a good way to run trading, should be a maximum knowledge and patience owned...

If trader always chasing price and not having good patience hence as trader will often making mistake in decision, because not all kinds trend market easy to understand, and waiting on best momentum maybe will better than rush because often if rush in trading only will causing floating loss after open entry and sometime disturbed emotion pressure

If trader always chasing price and not having good patience hence as trader will often making mistake in decision, because not all kinds trend market easy to understand, and waiting on best momentum maybe will better than rush because often if rush in trading only will causing floating loss after open entry and sometime disturbed emotion pressure

in observing the movement of the forex market trader should always be careful and disciplined, should not be in a hurry, because it is a very dynamic all so very sulita to match it, and we should be able to continue to be patient and wait to be able and fit with our predictions

In reality many trader fail in forex trading, according statistic many trader account if many trader can't maintain account more than six month, so if newbie they want to understand whether demo will good at least six month this will giving valuable lesson for them, and if during these time already profitable then start on real account

In reality many trader fail in forex trading, according statistic many trader account if many trader can't maintain account more than six month, so if newbie they want to understand whether demo will good at least six month this will giving valuable lesson for them, and if during these time already profitable then start on real account

it failed in the first forex trader who does not have the maximum knowledge and experience that falls directly on a real account. Forex is a very high-risk business. So as a trader wants to execute trades that should be with the preparation of readiness in learning, and patience is owned hides in a hurry in a plunge in his estate account

constraints of failure is often done every forex trader is a lack of discipline, and do not understand the concept of his trade well, and does not have a good experience, so the loss of him. for the trader should always try and learn to understand and manage trading well

I think this all depends on how quick the trader is willing to learn how to trader. Overally, one should not stay on the demo for more than 2months. Atleast personally, when I was demo trading with Freshforex, I took just one and half month to grasp the idea. Demo is good for training but live trading is even better!

Why we really worry so much on how long we use demo, it is a wonderful option, so we should never hesitate to use it as much as we can. I for one never ever really want to leave demo, but I have left it. This is not exactly leaving it thing because I have found better alternative with OctaFX broker. They got marvelous setting with their demo contests, its ideal for anyone to participate here, as apart from chance of winning prizes, we can also get practice.

Why we really worry so much on how long we use demo, it is a wonderful option, so we should never hesitate to use it as much as we can. I for one never ever really want to leave demo, but I have left it. This is not exactly leaving it thing because I have found better alternative with . They got marvelous setting with their demo contests, its ideal for anyone to participate here, as apart from chance of winning prizes, we can also get practice.

due to grasp and understand the work of trading that takes time and the process, so take advantage of the demo account as well as possible, because for me is very nice utilize a demo account forexmart, in order to grasp and understand it well, because I also use a demo account in forexmart, on account its real comfortable executing trades and easily get profit