Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I was posting in the forum this morning then all of a sudden my internet connection started acting up so I was able to make just 2 posts in the forum,now I am not sure if I would be able to make posts in the forum cos time has really gone,I noticed that members are now trying to be active in the forum once again

Even when activities are not much in the forum,there are still some sections like the forex,payment processor and most activitely hyip section.I still havent find much activities in other sections even in the ptp section where activity is supposed to be higher than other sections.

Yes, some members has stopped their posting activities in here and just like me as I haven't started posting yet in here even I have 100 points on my account, but I won't to pursue reaching the minimum payment to request in here, but I was thinking that it's just going to be hard for me.

Then, just proceed on posting whenever you have time and sooner you will have the goal of payout. I just think that it's really difficult to have set good target of posting but I'm already need only 150 points so, this coming week it will be really my chance to have payout request.

That's why the more we focus on our posting or activities the better motivation we will have. We will not into looking how much points all over again. We just have our daily posting and then make it as daily routine we will figure out that we have the minimum points. That's what we need in EP now they have lower post rate.

Yes, when we're thinking that it's gonna be hard then we may just totally lose our motivation or not even do some posting in here. That's why we should try changing our mindset about it. Just like before even it's just two cents rate I am active in here so I am just finding the right time to post again in here.

Yes, and to have it we should plan ahead. Our schedule of posting in EP forum will be the only way to deal with the motivation or the difficulty to reach payout as our mind keeps on thinking of payments which we need to alter it with becoming busy in posting in the forum and lessen the thoughts of payments.

We should really plan our posting activity in here becaus that will give us motivation when we are thinking of our plan because as much as possible we want to fulfill that plan.It seems that it may still take time before I can do some posting because having a problem with my Internet even in the morning it's not stable.

i really dont make much post on this forum today but i was able to make some reasonable post on the forum and i am hoping the admin of the forum will really clear payment on this forum,the admin of this program is really finding it hard to sustain this program but i can tell the program still remain the best place one can still post.

Even if we focus on posting in EP on a daily basis without minding the new reduced rates, it will still take quite some time to reach payout except if the forum has some activity(if maybe some particular posters post there on a daily basis and in the same sections). I also think that the general decline of activities in forums caused by the hols is one of the reasons why the activity in EP has slowed down.

@glucose I understood your point,and Its very discouraging to see only you posting in the forum without getting replies.Despite the decline in activities members are still requesting payment of 400 points here so I think everything can be achievable if you're focus and determined.

I havent been to the forum lately but its good to see that there is some communication from the admin in here because it does mean that he now has time available. I have checked to see how much posting activities are at the moment but just hope that there is an improvement.

The main thing here, if we are as the members want to increase the activity, we need to post the payment proofs from Earning Palace to many other Paid to Post forums. In this way, other members will go to Earning Palace and being active also. People need the legit forum for sure

@ofejiro that's true; determination will make posters to be able to reach payout here but the fact that there are other forums paying better with higher activity has made many posters loose their determination to post in EP. I may try to post here once in a while though just to support the admin but I won't be dedicated.

Activities would also help get more members active on the forum especially when it comes from senior members of the forum because it shows that they have trust in the forum and admin. Otherwise we will not be able to have these payment proofs because we cant reach payout.