Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Its good to know that you have made some posts in the payment processor section cos as of last night that I wanted to post in that section I found out that I was still the last poster,since you said you have made some posts there I will visit the site later in the day and make replies to your posts

Yes, there is still some activities on the forum although its safe to say that there is a decline since the changes in post rates took place. At the end of the day, for the members who still want to become active on the forum will find posting activities in here in the various sections.

Its good to know that you have made some posts in the payment processor section cos as of last night that I wanted to post in that section I found out that I was still the last poster,since you said you have made some posts there I will visit the site later in the day and make replies to your posts

Then, while waiting for the recent activities in that section you can make posting in other sections. That's what I'm usually doing as I don't want to just have few posts in a round of posting in a forum and I don't feel worthy but of course, its up to us if we wanted to post here more often or every time there's new posts in the threads we've subscribed.

I think that its a known fact by now that activities have gone down on the forum since the post rates have been reduced. It was to be expected I would like to believe. Nonetheless, if you go through to the various sections you will realise that there is still some activities in there too.

What will probably get members to be more motivated again is going to be processing that happens on the forum next time. I just made a couple of posts on the forum myself but hopefully today I will have a better day in an effort to bring more activity back onto the forum.

Yes, most of the times members are often looking and thinking for the payment process. No doubt the biggest factor that affect all of us who post here to be motivated or not. It's been awhile that I can't have again good posting activity here because of the lesser members active.

It is quite difficult to accumulate points in the forum nowadays,the activity in the forum is just too low,i can't even make a single post in the forum because of the low activity,I will just be checking the forum from time to time to see if the activity can increase

I may check the forum tomorrow to know if I can make a few posts there although I don't think that will be possible because the last time I visited the forum, I was really discouraged by the low activity here. I hope the activity has increased there a bit. I may begin by posting in the payment processor section then moving over to the ptp section.

Yes, the biggest factor at the moment is just getting members to be motivated to post on the forum again. I think that admin should also review the minimum payout amount so that its easier for members to reach now that the post rates have been reduced and look at around $2 like before.

For those who have difficulty in accessing the forum,the problem should be your browser.Try switch to another browser to see the difference since Ucweb do malfunction at times when opening some sites.Meanwhile I'll be heading to post in the forum for just one round to keep things in balance with other forums

Oh,really,I thought that the inaccessibility is from my end,I never knew that some members are experiencing this difficulty in accessing the forum,I have not been able to make posts in the forum simply because of the inaccessibility,I will try and visit the forum later and see if I will be able to make some few posts

Well, it seems still not much members got their change to have new target in EP despite we have lower post rates we still should have daily target posting so we will not totally lose our activity in EP. I will still going to have it and hoping that I will able to do it in this week.

There's indeed big changes in the forum activities but loyal members should understand and still support the forum. That's why yes, we still have somehow target posting even we can't have earn very well just like the previous months. And also to think that admin will have something for us.

At least you can still make some posting activities in here even just five posts daily for sure some members are not posting on the Paid to post discussion in here because of the reduced with the rates in here, but I am sure that some members just may be prioritizing some Forums first.

i really couldn't make much post on this forum today,though i was able to make some good number of post on the forum yesterday, but i dont do much post on the forum today,since i had to spend most of my time at digitalmoneytalk,the admin of this program has affect the program but i guess members are beginning to give the program some kinda attention now.