Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well im glad that my payment request is finally approved. Still a 150% payout is applied and still continue posting while waiting for payment. This forum is one of the most active and good offers from this month. From different contests, bonus and the payment process which is really fast.

Same here atleast 2 payments by 25 and 31 of december. I dont have problem with the activity although some dont have good post which is not good for me to reply and really not encouraging to post. But then i try to post updates so that i dont bother with the post of members which usually newbie.

Right now I have to push myself to be actively posting for EP forum as I want to request payment before the end of this week (friday) as I will be heading for vacation after tomorrow. I may not be able to reached $2 but thankfully they are currently offering $1 minimum payout amount so if ever I don't reach that goal I may request lower than $2 in here tomorrow.

Did you see the new logo that EP forum has, it was a good one and very good to the eye, well yeah there is another week for the bonus so everyone should grab that opportunity. Anyways, I just reached and requested $2 payment in here and hopefully I would get better bonus amount this time.

Yeah, the new look is interesting. When I logged in this morning, I thought I was in another forum. I checked the contest section because I thought there is a new contest to go along side the new look but there was none.

There are contests going on presently. there are the login and win, mark your attendance, get paid to chatt and best picture contests going on right now. I won in the just concluded login and win contest. There is a whole lot of opportunity in EP right now.

well, good to know that there is various types of contests active on this forum, presently, so the winners are getting paid instant for these new contests like log in and win, I have noticed members getting attracted to make some instant cents winning these contests which is good to see.

I have noticed that few payment proofs were posted on TCC threads around that I guessed there might have been few payments on EP as well, and the above proof is regarding the payout time on EP on 24th December, good to see members are getting benefited through 150% bonus offer on payouts. till 2nd January.

I am just so lucky on ep today as I won two contests and received my first payment all today. The contests are login and win and best pictures of the day contest. Another one is starting already by neng and I already won ten cents in that too. So many people do not participate in the contests and I do not just know why?

well, this is festival season and obviously many people will not be able to spend online as they will have parties offline since Christmas and New year are big events to celebrate, but EP has attractive contests that members still trying to participate and win, which is good to see.

I also have a plan to reach the cash out limit soon on EP and I guess I can get paid a $3 on requesting payout for 200 points, since there is 50% profit bonus offer active on the forum, I remember this offer was there before as well, I think every year the admin will be giving bonus like this for a limited time.

Date: 12/24/2011 1:03 PM

Batch: 79994113

From Account: U4679035 (Forums Payout)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: EP Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum !!

Thank you.

Date: 12/26/2011 12:50 AM

Batch: 80066111

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Merry Christmas from EP! Hohoho~

Thank you.

I think the admin was very creative this festive season with the so many contests that were on all at the same time and it sure worked out. Most people still manage to leave their chickens and turkeys to make posts on the forum and it was really nice. Thumbs up to the admin.

Christmas Bonus

Date: 12/27/2011 3:42 PM

Batch: 80185929

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Merry Christmas from EP! Hohoho~

Thank you.

well, Christmas bonus ! yeah that is interesting new offer on this forum, I have noticed this announcement from the mods there in chat section, it is good to have these kind of bonus offers on EP that encourage members to post more qualitative.