Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I dont think its ideal to request a payout of 200 points in the forum if you have an active infraction so you'll have to let it expire before submitting payment request. Meanwhile through your waiting period, it is expected to keep posting in order to increase your points so you'll not be affected if mod gives a deduction.

Of course,you cannot request for a payout when you have 200 points and you still have active infraction,that means you would not get a cent for your payment request,'cos terminating of the infraction would cost 200 points or $2,anyways i may make a round of posting in the forum today

I'm not sure but there are many and new banned members in the forum. I don't know the reasons for their ban but nowadays, I have seen in EP forum to have many banned members and yet, the activity is continuously dropping. That said, I'm afraid to not have reach my payout this week.

I'm not sure but there are many and new banned members in the forum. I don't know the reasons for their ban but nowadays, I have seen in EP forum to have many banned members and yet, the activity is continuously dropping. That said, I'm afraid to not have reach my payout this week.

some of them do copy and paste, and for sure that is not a good thing for this forum, i just fee bad with them but i think that members should read rules first before post in this forum to avoid something like this happened to them

So many things can cause the ban,if a member keeps making duplicate threads he can even get a ban in the forum and that is why i don't even bother to create threads in the forum,i am still not chanced to make posts in this forum and i am still not sure if i would be able to make posts in the forum this week

Now, I'm quite disappointed that up to now I can't find any sections or to have good round of posting in EP forum because, of the reason that we have many banned members and yet, I can't see also good activities in the GPT section which at least I could have seen some able to post there.

i am a part of this site and really think it is good. the admin replies very quickly and they are actually paying site and not a scam like any other site. it is well recommended to others.

they are not anymore, but still paying, the rate is not good as before but still acceptable, aside from that all, i can see atmosphere to make post in here is good, if you wish to make 10 posts per day i think that stil possile thing to do

I still have to problem on maintaining my activity on the site . I was not able to start posting on the site somehow. So I just hope that I would be able to make some post even just for today. So I just hope that I will not feel discouraged on posting on the site anymore. So I would make payout already.

they are not anymore, but still paying, the rate is not good as before but still acceptable, aside from that all, i can see atmosphere to make post in here is good, if you wish to make 10 posts per day i think that stil possile thing to do

It is very good to see this forum is still paying the members. Although the rate is lower than before. But at least if this Earning Forum is still paying the members, then sooner or later, this forum will get busier again like before. If not, then the members will leave this forum for sure, and the forum will die

It's getting difficult now to have the target posting to be followed as planned because of the low activity in the forum and yet, we can't see here as of this moment that admin made a great move for the forum like having payments and even the chatting contest winners don't have their payments yet.

I don't think it's good to make plans on posting on the site. Just posted when you can and don't think that you would still be able to make a lot of post on the site as well because the members are not motivated on posting on the site as well so the low activity on the and we can't do anything about it.

I wonder how some posters still manage to make activity in EP presently despite the low activity there and the slow payment processing. It will be good if they can keep up with their activity but I don't know when next I will post here because the present conditions in the forum aren't favourabe for me.

You are right @riddick in terms of posting activities and members not being consistent because some are concentrating on other forums. Its refreshing to see that members are getting paid from the forum which is something that we can always expect to see from the admin of the forum.

Members are always trying to find the better forum to be active. If the forum is not paying the members good, then the members will try to search other forum. This is the real thing to do here. So, the fact, there is no strange thing about this movement. It is anywhere, including in this forum.

it has being long i made post inhere,since i was away from posting general for some time now but i was surprise to come to the site and see that the program is only paying once a month now,to be sincere got discourage on the program and i havent being able to post in there,though i will post on the forum but i guess i will do that when i have gather enough point on other forum,then i can think of posting there.

it has being long i made post inhere,since i was away from posting general for some time now but i was surprise to come to the site and see that the program is only paying once a month now,to be sincere got discourage on the program and i havent being able to post in there,though i will post on the forum but i guess i will do that when i have gather enough point on other forum,then i can think of posting there.

Theirs many ptp forums that is paying once a month and EP is not really paying once a month. Its can pay twice to once a month at the worse case scenario. But its really does not matter as you can continue posting and earning bonus funds and got paid each month without any problem Admin Nick has lots of ptp forums running and its hard to maintain and check and paid all at the same time. That's why sometimes its take almost a month to get paid.