Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I wasn't able to continue posting on the site as I've planned. although I've made few post but i don't think it's enough already. So I'm just going to try to be more active on the site tomorrow. I'm pretty excited although I'm still having hard time on making daily post on the site

I've noticed that some posters have decided to resume their activities in EP and that's very encouraging because the activity decreased very well in the forum. The admin recently cleared payments and this may be the reason why posters are now motivated to be active there. I'm also quite motivated to post here because of the decreased minimum payout. I currently have 100points here and I just need another 100points in order to reach payout but I will have to wait for my infraction to expire before making activity in the forum.

When I saw the admin refuses to pay for one of the members because he did not have to pay to investors who have invested their money in his hyip site already I felt happy, because Nick did the right thing, he told the member that his request for payment will remain hold until he pay investors their money .

Indeed, it shows that admin care about the members of the forum and willing to help them in whatever the way he can, he is legit since the start and will always be. But i have been less active in the forum since the rate cut, one of the main reason for that is that certain sections where i normally active have pretty low rate which i can't accept. But will try to be active soon.

What news are you expecting to hear from this forum,the fourm still offers a decent rate for posts but the delays in processing of payments is the main issue here,i have a pending payment that has been approved for like 2 weeks now,anyways i just hope that the admin can process the payments on time

Yeah, that will certainly happened especially when posters started to read panicking news about this forum, well this thing normally happen to a ptp forum and for this time its EP forum to have experience this.

i think now is their hard time, but recently i just check this site payment progress and see that they paid member in this month twice if they did for today i am sure that they will have a lot of users that will post here later, overall i think this forum still good for some posters

that already did before but many members just rip them off, and in the end they don't have any much bucks now to sustain the site , you know to keep forum well espeically paid to post forum like EP is not an easy thing to do, with more members it doesn't guarantee, if more members visited their own advertisers it would be good

I'm still waiting if admin will process the payments in this early month since, he made payments in Paypal already. And yet, I think it's my time to start again my activity and that is to have daily posting and to reach 10 dollars monthly if I can or at least request payout once in a month.

How do you mean that the admin processed payments in paypal? The admin hasn't cleared any payments in the forum for over a week now,anyways i am still looking for a good activity in this forum so that i can be able to make posts in the forum,my approved payment request is still pending

It's really low in activity because in GPT section it has only 1 cent per post and yet, many members are not that active now in EP forum. But I encouraged them to still active. My plan is to have monthly payout here and if possible to reach 1000 points in the end of the month.

Let's see, if you can manage to reach your goal in here. Anyway, It's hard for me to maintain my posting activity in here, but I guess I don't have to be active daily in here because we know that the activities are not that good as it may take some days before members will reply in those threads I have posted with.

I have not been able to check out the site at all. It's very hard for me to be able to focus here. It's very hard to maintain interest on the site. It seems that admin is not making any kind of effort improve the activity on the site. So we are losing interest in here

Really saddening when you see EP forum don't have any payments processed fast and also that we've been waiting for the contest payment. I don't know but I still wanted to be here and to have more earnings also. I just hope to give more time however, I'm focus in other forums for the meantime.

I also wanted to be active is on the site as long as they would pay on time. Because I feel that the site is no longer stable. That makes me hesitant on getting active on posting on the site. I would rather wait for the admin to improve the site first before I start posting once again here

I still don't feel that way because the Admin is still paying so as long as the Admin is paying then I guess it's still good to have some activity in here. but of course those posters posting in here don't prioritize their posting activity in here so we really can't do anything about that is why the activities in here is still quite low,

Really saddening when you see EP forum don't have any payments processed fast and also that we've been waiting for the contest payment. I don't know but I still wanted to be here and to have more earnings also. I just hope to give more time however, I'm focus in other forums for the meantime.

i think that is one of the reason why activities of this forum is not good as before, but i think even like that we can see some few posters that still active to make a post in this site, i think that is good if we still think to earn here as our other side income.