Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

@hadg33 I quite understand your pain. That's a major reason why I have also decided to quit posting in EP apart from the reduced post rate and the fact that the minimum payout didn't reduce. Well, I checked EP yesterday only to see that I had been giving an infraction for going against the signature rule. I read the signature rule again only to find out that we are not allowed to promote similar forums like EP in our signatures. Well, I admit that I broke the rule but it was out of my ignorance. I really got discouraged when I saw the infraction as I've never had an infraction before. Sincerely, I don't know when next I will be posting in EP.

I don't see it funny though, because, I remember this addition to the forum signature regarding that that's why I don't usually have signature in EP forum. Still, I don't have any payments in the forum or the admin about the payments when it will be or if possibly this week.

Every forum has its own rules like the IP forum requiring you to have 3 signatures in other forums and others only require 10 posts per day. One just has to be familiar with the forum rules and make sure that they understand them because every admin has reasons for their rules.

Well I know for sure that I have not been active inhere for a while now still Im not too sure to resume activities anytime here. So if I reach payout, just have to wait till the infraction expires before I request payment. Sooner or later I will visit the forum to remove my signatures.

@hadg33 I quite understand your pain. That's a major reason why I have also decided to quit posting in EP apart from the reduced post rate and the fact that the minimum payout didn't reduce. Well, I checked EP yesterday only to see that I had been giving an infraction for going against the signature rule. I read the signature rule again only to find out that we are not allowed to promote similar forums like EP in our signatures. Well, I admit that I broke the rule but it was out of my ignorance. I really got discouraged when I saw the infraction as I've never had an infraction before. Sincerely, I don't know when next I will be posting in EP.

For the infraction,i have gotten it several times in the forum,the infraction is better now that the forum has no activity,so just leave to expire,it is just for a month,you can still make posts in the forum,for violating the signature rule,the signature rule in EP is very complicated that is why i don't use a signature in the forum,if you notice,it is the only forum that i don't use signature

@ofejiro,if you have done the same thing,you would be having the same thing,but never mind,infraction is a minor thing,just allow it to expire

That might just be a good thing to do and if you wish to accumulate points in the meantime then you can continue to do so and just let it expire because it will cost you to remove it and you need all the points you can get in here. With patience it will go away.

I got a warning for that before for signature rule and I didn't exactly know why I violated it that's why I never put a signature in here anymore as it's better that way. I am just finishing my goal with some Forums and whe I am done then for sure I will have some time to post again in here.

Very much mate, I will request payment yet until the expiration of the infraction because EP has upgrade their infraction which can cost me 1/3 of my payment request, so I'll just let everything settle down here and we know mod will not hesitate to deduct infraction points.

That is what i am talking about,i have seen different members getting infractions and warnings simply because of there signatures,though i have never violated the signature rules before but i just don't use signature in EP,meanwhile there is still no clearing of payments in the forum

That is why we have to keep clean with the rules here even if it takes the extent of revising the rules once again before performing any action aside posting else you might end up losing a significant amount. It really hurts badly when you get a deduction in payout unexpectly.

Even I've made some of violation in here I am just usually receiving a warning in here which means there is no deduction and you can request a payment, but when you got an infraction in here there is a deduction and you will need to wait for it to get expired before you can request for a payment.

The infraction can be made and depends on the seriousness of the violation if that is warning then, it's a reminder but doing it again will mean already of infraction. Although, I feel members are still not aware or we can say keep on doing same mistakes that's why even with warnings there's chance of having mistakes again.

This is correct because the only time I got a deduction from the forum was with not spreading my posting activities across the forum and even then I was warned first about that. I know that there was a member as well who was warned about the signature rule and not just get their points deducted so it would depend on the situation and violation.

The last infraction that i got in the forum cost me 200 points,and i got that infraction simply because a member asked me a question and i replied to the member but the discussions was under perfectmoney,so bulastika gave me an infraction for spamming,i beleived he transferred aggression from GT to EP,anyways it's a gone story,i just want to get my pay from the forum and quit it for a while

Actually, that will be easy to make discussions in other sections if we are into the different ways of earning or interested in those various ways or if we are really have experience already. But currently, it's not that encouraging that we can have this activity in the forum.

In other words it will be easy if you are knowledgeable because if you don't have knowledge with those discussions then it will be surely hard for you, but expect that for some members it may be easy for them to participate because it may be their forte to participate with those discussion.

I dont think you need to get the knowledge of the world before making discussions in those section, inasmuch your post is free from spamming, and contribute to the development of the thread then anyone can make a discussion there. If truely much knowledge is required before posting, I bet newbies will not get into forum posting simply because they dont have good knowledge.

Yes, you dont need to know everything to post in some of the sections here but it would surely help to do some research as well when you are coming to unfamiliar territory. Otherwise you would just get to a situation were you are getting deductions because they are regarded as senseless posts.

Just like what Tirus said you need to make a research if you going to post on the HYIP Discussion isn't we calling it as gathering some information to have something to say and that information can be called as knowledge because you have made your own research therefore you get knowledge from your research.

Well i did check the forum today,and i was reading comments by members and all of a sudden i saw the admin's post,he actually made the post yesterday and he said all payments would be cleared within 24 hours so i am very sure that i will be paid today,i am really glad about that,this would also make members to resume there activity

That was great that the Admin have made an annoucement already as members will be happy in here so for sure the activities will surely increase when the Admin processed its members payment request so I guess by that time I will start my posting activity in here so there will be no difficulty posting because of the activities.