Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

i am still very active here but i am so worried that i might be banned soon cos admin Nick says i am using multiple accounts and proxies where as i am not,i dont even have a PC talkless of using proxies,every forum that i post,i always make use of my phone to post,this is what is happening in ECMF too,members got banned haphardly without any reason,i the the problem is we that are using operamini and reside in the same country tends to be using the same ip,another thing is i dont know what is going on with the outgoing server in EP,if i send a PM,i dont know if it delivers or not cos i dont get a response,admin nick told me send him a PM and i have sent several PMs no response as well,so what do i do in other for me not to get banned

i am still very active here but i am so worried that i might be banned soon cos admin Nick says i am using multiple accounts and proxies where as i am not,i dont even have a PC talkless of using proxies,every forum that i post,i always make use of my phone to post,this is what is happening in ECMF too,members got banned haphardly without any reason,i the the problem is we that are using operamini and reside in the same country tends to be using the same ip,another thing is i dont know what is going on with the outgoing server in EP,if i send a PM,i dont know if it delivers or not cos i dont get a response,admin nick told me send him a PM and i have sent several PMs no response as well,so what do i do in other for me not to get banned

Admin Nick is a very fair person. This is why your account was not banned immediately when this came up but he asked you to do something in order to help resolve this issue. Other forums simply ban the account without any interaction if they suspect you of having duplicate accounts because no one tolerates them. I would suggest that you dont send a lot of the same PM's regarding the same issue because if you have already send a PM, he will address it accordingly. Rather let him finish the investigation and let you know the result. If he requires any further information from you, I am sure he will PM you. If you are unsure of whether your message was sent or not, you can check in your sent items since by default a copy of all your sent messages is saved in here.

I have bookmarked the site so I would be able to post on the site as well and so that i would be able to remember the site daily. So I hope that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site daily now here. As I want to be more excited in posting on the site as well.

Admin Nick is a very fair person. This is why your account was not banned immediately when this came up but he asked you to do something in order to help resolve this issue. Other forums simply ban the account without any interaction if they suspect you of having duplicate accounts because no one tolerates them. I would suggest that you dont send a lot of the same PM's regarding the same issue because if you have already send a PM, he will address it accordingly. Rather let him finish the investigation and let you know the result. If he requires any further information from you, I am sure he will PM you. If you are unsure of whether your message was sent or not, you can check in your sent items since by default a copy of all your sent messages is saved in here.

yes i know that,i know he is not a strict person,what happened was he told me send him a PM which i did by sending several PMs not knowing i was being blocked by one of the mods,i dont know who actually did it,but i knew there was something wrong,whenever i sent a PM to Nick i get response immediately,how i noticed was like this,i sent random messages to 5 members no one returned my PM,so i had to send a message from my email box telling him that it seems one of the mod is restricting me from sending message,in about 5 mins later i got a PM from him and everything has already been solved

I am glad that your issue has since been resolved so that you can resume to posting on the forum without having to worry about the prospect of being banned. The forum is now introducing a new subsection on the forum that allows members to earn more from the forum apart from just posting by doing tasks and jobs provided by the admin.

Once you have successfully completed the jobs on offer you will receive payment directly to your payment processor account.

Premium Jobs @ Earning Palace - http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/ep-offers-jobs/118568-premium-jobs-earning-palace-complete-task-get-paid-money-directly.html

i already applied to that jobs :D, let see if i can finish some jobs, and based on some info that i get, admin nick said this jobs will be not hard also not so easy(like sign up jobs), but glad to be members here, today i have plan to put my payment request here

Yes, I am sure that a lot of members will get to benefit from these tasks when admin does make them available to members. I am just waiting in anticipation to see what type of tasks or jobs they will be. If you have enough points you can cashout now so that you can get paid as soon as LR is back if you get approved in time.

yes,a lot of members will benfit from this tasks,i already applied for it too,now that EP is introducing survey tasks amongst the various sections it has,i dont think there will be any forum that will be able to compete with EP

@Tirus,i have resumed posting in EP without any worries,thanks for your concern

I'm glad that I am able to make some post again on the site on this day. So I hope that I would be able make more posts daily. As I am still not happy with the amount of posts that I have been doing here lately. I would need to improve my activity more

Maybe what you need to also do is to try to post in sections that are offering a better post rate if you can like in the Forex section. I havent seen you active in here whereas it offers a good post rate of 3 cents unlike the PTP section.

You have received a payment to your account U7317241

Date: 08/27/2012 6:56 AM

Batch: 108069836

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum,Thanks for Being Active !!

I don't see any ads or maybe just one ad. So I hope that I would see more ads on the site so soon. I know the ads is what keeps this forum alive. So I would just keep on posting as well. As I know that it would keep on paying as the admin knows how to handle the site pretty well.

You are really earning well in here because you can maintain your posting activities in here, well, I am now just nearing to reach 500 points in here, and I think if I can focus on my posting activities in here today then I can likely reach that 500 points then I will going to request for a payment in here.

Date: 8/27/2012 6:45 AM

Batch: 108067269

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

good to see that you have received a tangible amount from EP,well,i requested for a payout too some days ago and the thread has been closed yesterday,i dont know if the request was approved or denied but i am not worried,i will just keep posting untill the admin decides on what to do with the request.

Happy earnings to you

I havent posted much for the entire week myself and believe that my entire points for the week amount to less than 100 points. Anyway, I will be more active in the new week as I see that there are a lot of members active on the forum of late and that is encouraging to see that the forum is lively again.

I'm having only 100 points as of this moment. Really encouraging how the admin is always active in the forum and doing better to fix many issues or problems in the forum. And I'm trying to have my time here to have my goal of 100 points. Not bad because I see that the activity is doing great particularly in the forex section.

Its good to post in here regularly. Just post 15 post each day in each section and I'm sure you going to have a good and decent earning each month. I know its hard to post quality post in here but if you regularly post two or more liners in here its going to be natural posting in here. Just like what I'm doing right now. I just post two full liners and even more and now its seems its time I post I can post more than two full liners without any problem.