Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Same here. It would really make my weekend if I were to be paid in here. My request in here was for 441 points on wednesday so its also a bit soon for me but I hope that it may be possible for admin to clear out payments over the weekend. I am just glad for now that my request has been approved.

so there are delays happening at earning palace. well seems there is a admin problem here. but i think it is kinda personal that even to visit or process some payment reqeust and still cant find some way's doing it. well as long as it is paying it will be a good forum. i think i'll be doing some activity here.

I am positive that your payment request will be verified soon as well. Now that I have submitted my payment request I will be waiting for payment from here. I am sure that admin will clear payments in the new week.

There are good activities today I am thinking to do a second round of posting but my two thumb is already tired as I am typing with a keypad. So, I will just start posting in here early by tomorrow so I can able to accomplish my goal early and would have time for other Forums.

Well if it is hard to make posts in the normal section, I suggest you try and make more effort or focus instead in the chatting contest. That way you will have more of a chance to gain a huge prize, rather than splitting your effort and time into both, which might not be as efficient.

Well, you can really do muli-tasking in here you can participate in the contest while you are posting by opening two tabs. Indeed there are many sections in here when you have a high quota then you just spread your posting activity then it would be easy for you to reach it.

Well if it is hard to make posts in the normal section, I suggest you try and make more effort or focus instead in the chatting contest. That way you will have more of a chance to gain a huge prize, rather than splitting your effort and time into both, which might not be as efficient.

there are many thing that we can do beside only posting in normal section :D, and they have various contest here to do too, so that is why i think this forum still worthy, if you feel not good for posting in normal section, why not trying the contest here

whta do you mean by normal section. i do have hard time in hyip section. but in the ptp section i have no problem posting. but i don't know if we get deductions posting in one section only in our payment request . i hope not because there is where i post most of the time.

You do get deductions if you post in one section only in here. It is compulsory for member to be active in more than one section. Chardyme got a deduction for his last payment because of this so you need to be careful about that.

You do get deductions if you post in one section only in here. It is compulsory for member to be active in more than one section. Chardyme got a deduction for his last payment because of this so you need to be careful about that.

I agree with you. I also got deductions way back before when I am only active in one section only and did not try to post in other sections in the forum. With that mistake, I learned that we should distribute our posting activities in other sections as well as to avoid any deductions.

Yes, that's why today I am planning to post a lot in WEBMASTER section because there are lots of threads in that section which has new replies I thought it would still take time before I can see a new replies in there. Anyway, If i will pursue reaching 800 points in here then I will surely able to reach that, hopefully, I have enough time to support it.

Glad to have seen my payment request already got approved in this forum and another good thing is that there are some good amount of posting activities in here today that I may be able to get some good amount of points to gather for my next payment request

Seems you are being so active these days, that's really good as your activity will surely adds up in here as you are one of the active member in here so you actually just need to keep posting in here to have a good number of points for your next payment request in here.

Of course! Some members just focusing with the contests in here, perhaps they do earn more but just giving few time, and just simply enjoying their activities. I still have some posting that needs to do in here so will check the Forum.

I have been here at EP for a while but have not really got out of my way to see what contests take place. What I have seen from member comments is that there is more contests in here than in sister site TCC. Still waiting for admin to clear out payments in here and this time its a decent payout for me.

Not really into contest these days but before I was active in the contest in here which is the Guessing contes but that contest has been ended already but I'm looking in the near future that there would be a Guessing contest in here because that is my favorite contest in here.

I saw admin's post in EP stating that he will be clearing payments today and that whoever has not yet requested for one better do so today. I am looking forward to the payout here since I will be getting just less than $5.

Your payment request was verified by Mod Hoang. And you got no deduction but now? Check your payment request it was verified again by Admin Nick, and you've got a deduction this time. Likely my payment which got approved without any deduction, will be verified again, and be given a deduction. So this would be the posting rule 50% in other section, is there any section which is active as PTP?

Every payout request even the recent were already approved it just a matter of time that admin will going to clear those payouts maybe, this weekend. And I do have my payout here approved already by mod hoang long and I thought it will be admin who will approve it lol.

I have read the Admin is posting in some Forums, and he said that payment will be cleared today so we us members who has payment request in here can expect to be paid. I just hope to get full amount in here unlike in its sister Forum that I got deduction but my payment request already approved without deduction.

Oh, I thought admin do posted in his forum about the clearing of payments although I did not know where admin posted that update. Well, I'm sure that the one who approve your payout will mod hoang long as admin usually not that strict when he knows that those members are regular posters.