Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Finally, what we are all been waiting for have come true, we now get paid from this forum and that means admin nick is still can be trusted, well I hope it will now continue to be this way now.

Yeah. According to his post in the chatbox that he was busy in his offline life and I think he also got some problems with the internet connection so he wasn't able to manage paying payouts the past weeks. I think now payments will be doing good since nick has arrived.

Date: 4/19/2012 2:25 PM

Batch: 92075254

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $11.00

Memo: Contest Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum!!

Thank you.

Date: 4/19/2012 2:53 PM

Batch: 92078934

Amount: $0.40

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/19/2012 3:04 PM

Batch: 92080384

Amount: $0.20

Thank you.

@chardyme: i think you are win one of the contest in this forum, you are so lucky, it seems i only get paid for my post that left here, and today i make about 5 posts here, it seem when i reach about 400 points sooner i will request my payment in this forum

we cannot rely in weekend dude, just check this site today, you can make some post here today if you want, even i am still 50:50 to make post here but it seems some members already make request here, maybe because of the problem before, but i am still fine with EP.

Somehow posting activities here isn't that high this weekends but I hope that posters will be back posting here already especially that payment requests are all been verified here already.

I am not surprised that posting activities isn't that high during weekends. I could be wrong about this but I feel that usually not many people will come online to reply during the weekends. Not many new threads opened too during weekends.

I also noticed that too. Mostly, I will just go in the forum contests when it happened. But then the activity in the forum contests is great I think compared to discussion lol. Since there will another 1000 posts near in the chatting contest. Well, I will try to post this week.

I am not surprised that posting activities isn't that high during weekends. I could be wrong about this but I feel that usually not many people will come online to reply during the weekends. Not many new threads opened too during weekends.

Oh, it is not surprise because in this time too don't have many new sites, almost it have been posted in this site, therefore now, we only can discuss about old threads, I only hope that everyone will be easy to active again with this site so that I can post good here, I have activated in some days but don't see many new posts

maybe many members don't active too much because of that tragedy lol, but for me i just joined the contest yet, since i don't have too much activity to spend in this forums, i love the best picture contest and it seems there are some contest which make members interested to join this site and active in it

it seems that admin now back to paid the members the last payment in this forum i see in 21th april, i just hope admin could do this faster, and i have plan to make post in here tonight soon after i finish some of my activity in some forums

So,we can get back to the site and start posting on it again ? Thanks very much for that update.I will go back there now and start increasing my posts too.I hope this time,there will be no such delays and if there is going to be,we will be updated before hand.

So,we can get back to the site and start posting on it again ? Thanks very much for that update.I will go back there now and start increasing my posts too.I hope this time,there will be no such delays and if there is going to be,we will be updated before hand.

Well I am curious to why you said this because in the first place I don't think the forum did stop members from posting in the forum isn't it ? You can go back whenever you want to, just that now admin is back from a lengthy absence only...

Well I am curious to why you said this because in the first place I don't think the forum did stop members from posting in the forum isn't it ? You can go back whenever you want to, just that now admin is back from a lengthy absence only...

What i mean is,no one loves working on sites that won't pay them any money at all.Now that the admin is back from his long trip,we are sure of getting our money on time.It is one of the best forum site we are having right now and what happened month ago unsettled most posters.

What i mean is,no one loves working on sites that won't pay them any money at all.Now that the admin is back from his long trip,we are sure of getting our money on time.It is one of the best forum site we are having right now and what happened month ago unsettled most posters.

so you think this site not pay you? well look at the payment proof that many members share here, now this site back after long time of admin absence and now it seems many members trying to be active in this forum.