Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

I believe, for newcomer in forex, they will be more of a Fundamentalist rather than a Technicalist. You can't learn immediately those graphs and those strategies but you can read the news and say that they might affect this and that currency.

i think its more easy technical than fundamental because if we read chart (candlestrict) carefully and see previousdays high and low and understand trend than it will be some easy to understand technical but for fundamental we need patience and have to knowledge to understand news properly otherwise it help to quick loss.

@Nikhil

yes, that is easier to look at chart and then we made decision than we looked at the news and then we made decision.

If technical, we could take a look of the history but fundamental, we must focus more in condition of market and country that

we used its pair more than history.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

For me i prefer technical analysis more, but i cannot encourage anyone to ignore fundamental analysis, as you know it is the major mover of the market, but to be perfect in fundamental analysis you need tough work on yourself, maybe a news goes with the market up this time, and the same news goes down with it the next time, unlike the technical analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

For me i prefer technical analysis more, but i cannot encourage anyone to ignore fundamental analysis, as you know it is the major mover of the market, but to be perfect in fundamental analysis you need tough work on yourself, maybe a news goes with the market up this time, and the same news goes down with it the next time, unlike the technical analysis.

I don't agree that fundamental analysis is tough. Actually its the lesser evil of the two. For the word fundamental analysis its self. Its means fundamental. Its already their. While technical analysis is much harder. Its all sign and you need to piece all of it together in order to have a clear view. For example fundamental analysis. Bank of America say that U.S. dollars will be weaker this coming 2012 if U.S. economy will have stagnant growth. Now where's the hard work in their? You will just going to use your commonsense. If U.S. economy have high growth then the U.S. dollars will be stronger this 2012 if economy will be stagnant it will weaken. But in technical analysis you need to use candle sticks, MACD, etc. just to plot the movement. etc. And its depends if you day trade, 15 mins. chart, 4 hours etc. So its much harder.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer technical analysis anyday. In fact I may never trade news again -ever. My first capital that I invested in Forex went down the drain during just one single news trading: off-course that was also because That greedy part overtook me at that moment and I did not follow my stop loss.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer technical analysis anyday. In fact I may never trade news again -ever. My first capital that I invested in Forex went down the drain during just one single news trading: off-course that was also because That greedy part overtook me at that moment and I did not follow my stop loss.

However, even we have good technical analysis they will have big chances that the trend will be in reverse and of course just short period of time will have big pips already. That is why im studying now how news affect and how to trade with the news as part of fundamental analysis.

• 2 months later...

Thats true and with the technical analysis, we as traders know where to enter the market and at what price. It is also the technical analysis that help a trader to know where the major support and resistant levels are situated and a trader should take note of them because of price reversals.

• 1 year later...

I like both. As a good trader, you will need both in order to trade well and you can't go without one of them so learn both of them. We need more than these also in order to be a good trader. A good trader would use all the help he can get in order to be successful. Good trading comes when you can do it like a pro and catching up wit news and things allow you to be more of an informed trader. 

I really feel more comfortable using a technical rather than fundamental analysis, although at times I have been monitoring prices through the news ...

I think technically easier to use, because it is directly applicable to our order

Technical ? But you would have been comfortable with technical only if you are good at fundamental. 

How long are you doing trading since ? I'd like to know some info that you provide for us.

both analysis method is important to help traders conduct proper analysis to make profit probability higher. when traders able to mastering between or both fundamental and technical analysis, they will able to analyze the market properly. personally, I am use technical analysis as my main analysis base. but sometimes I am pay attention with news and economic data also.

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer doing Technical Analysis than the fundamental analysis.  tekhnikal analysis more refers to mathematical calculations. I believe that the pattern  of  market  will be influenced by of past data. So that the prediction can be right, although not 100%. Sometimes I also do fundamental analysis to strengthen my tekhnikal analysis.

Now forex is most popular job all over the world and most of the people of the world like it. So we need to learn it if we want to learn more about it or we want to be a good trader. So it will be a sorce of our income and a better point for us.

• 3 weeks later...

Right now i prefer fundamental analysis which based on news rather than technical analysis, no hurt feeling but according to me that is more make sense when i trade with fundamental ways, i also proven by myself that news is the one which have great aspect aside from market sentiment that move the trader to buy or sell the currency at that time.

in my opinion, the use of fundamental and technical analysis to be balanced. technical analysis is useful for determining the price, while fundamental analysis is useful for determining the direction of the market. for it, I always monitor price movements by monitoring the technical and fundamental analysis in www.fxbazooka.com

I prefer doing Technical Analysis than the fundamental analysis.  tekhnikal analysis more refers to mathematical calculations. I believe that the pattern  of  market  will be influenced by of past data. So that the prediction can be right, although not 100%. Sometimes I also do fundamental analysis to strengthen my tekhnikal analysis.

In my own opinion i love fundamental better than technical analysis, why? it is easy and also even not predicted market for 100% it could be up to 90% if you can trade only in the right time, Fundamental analysis also based on previous data that released and you can trade only twice in a week or even once.

I don't know about liking more or less but definitely we need to use both in order to be successful traders. There is no trader that can succeed with only one method or knowledge of only one method so you need to understand both but even if you do know both you still will fail in a bad market so we need to know as much as possible and use all that we can in order to help us earn in forex. I think its imperative to always keep our skills sharp in order to earn in forex. 

• 4 weeks later...