Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

Every trader has different way to get profits from forex but there are 2 analysis which usually used by all traders in the world.

They usually called it technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Which one do you like the most, technical or fundamental?

Why do you choose that analysis? Share here...

• Downvote 13

@nikhil

Yes, I am same with you. I think almost newbie trades agreed that fundamental analysis is harder than technical analysis.

I ever read that we could combine them, technical and fundamental analysis, do you have any ideas or informations about this?

@andry777 still i am unable to combine that but dont giving up hope and trying to get knowledge from my 2 forex forum where i am active and now fully dependant on technical analysis . sure i will update if i get any success from this .but it taking more time to understand because trully saying its very hard to understand fundamental.

@nikhil

Yes, I am sure that will be hard to combine both of those analysis because we must know well about technical and fundamental analysis first

before we combined them, right? I think that will need time to learn them all. Same with you, I am technicalist, so i prefer to use technical

analysis than fundamental because fundamental is harder for me. I must take a look condition of many countries, that was confusing me :D

i think for beginners better start with technical analysis. so that he can learn more thing at the start , more basic things. and yes combining those two can be difficult but it can be good if you can combine technical and fundamental analysis though it is quite a hard work to learn how to use them at the same time.

@Nikhil

Yeah, that was right. But not all newbies will think that technical analysis is easier than fundamental because I ever knew some newbies who thought

that fundamental analysis is easier than technical because we didn't need to count anything as detail as technical, that was he said :D So I think that

was all depending on each trader.

It will depend upon each trader but I think most of the newbies like technical analysis because it is easier to read charts than keeping eyes on news.

It is much harder in the starting days to get going with fundamental analysis but you will be getting used to after some months of experience.

@silenteyes

Actually, it's not hard to get informations about news because we could take a look in news site to know what is news which will appears

in that day, but there are some news which appear although we didn't see it in schedule news in the site. But as overall, technical is easier

because we will know condition in the market which similiar with indicators, in fundamental we must analyze it by ourselves.

@andry777: I think it's very easy to get news on market, but for analysis pairs' trends we need to have some serious knowledge or skill & of course depth of views should follow .... as newbie....I was not so able to get this fundamental analysis, I just have gone with technically views.... that's why I am still bad trader... so definitely fundamental knowledge is required field...

@mowna

Yeah, it's easy to get informations about news because we could get it for free and fast from news site and I am agree the hard part is

analyzing the news which we got so we could take advantages from that informations. That w.ill need many knowledges of conditions in

the countries which we used as pair and also some experiences from many years in there. Each country has differerent habit so we should

know that too. That's why I said that fundamental is harder than technical, for me personally

@andry777: I think it's very easy to get news on market, but for analysis pairs' trends we need to have some serious knowledge or skill & of course depth of views should follow .... as newbie....I was not so able to get this fundamental analysis, I just have gone with technically views.... that's why I am still bad trader... so definitely fundamental knowledge is required field...

I dont think only trade with technical analysis one may bad trader. because i know about some trader who only follow technical analysis . anyway for me i also trade with technical analysis and trying to understand fundamental and its very good if we mixed both too.

@Nikhil

Yeah that was right. Not always people who is more concentrate to use one analaysis will trade worse than people who could use both analysis

but I am sure if people who used only one analysis, that is not completely one analysis but he must pay attention another condition with small

another analysis. Lets say who used technical, I think he will know fundamental too although it's not really detail. At least, he knew when is the

schedule of news will appear.

@Nikhil

Yeah that was right. Not always people who is more concentrate to use one analaysis will trade worse than people who could use both analysis

but I am sure if people who used only one analysis, that is not completely one analysis but he must pay attention another condition with small

another analysis. Lets say who used technical, I think he will know fundamental too although it's not really detail. At least, he knew when is the

schedule of news will appear.

I am not against you and you are correct. you saying about news and its really very very important which have much impact in market . anyway although still i dont know much about fundamental but always aware about news and most of the time i dont trade in that moment when news publised .when i am more depend on technical analysis.

@Boniez

Yes, I am agree if technical analysis is easier for me but I didn't say that technical will be easier than fundamental analysis for all traders.

In technical, we didn't need to take a look too much about condition in each country but I knew if that will be better if we could know

both of them.

@Boniez

Yes, I am agree if technical analysis is easier for me but I didn't say that technical will be easier than fundamental analysis for all traders.

In technical, we didn't need to take a look too much about condition in each country but I knew if that will be better if we could know

both of them.

absolutely right. I'm sure maybe there are many people who choose to use technical analysis. and other advantages of technical is that we do not need any other media like fundamental, in addition to our MT4 platform,,,

@Boniez

I am a little disagree with you. Although we used only technical analysis, we still needed some news from fundamental to know

the movement will be higher in possiblity to move in what direction. So in my opinion, although we used technical or fundamental,

we still needed few knowledges of them.

I didn't think we must master both of them at once, we could learn it one by one and we could learn one of them

better from other first and then we could learn another analysis after we could make good analysis and we knew the

condition well.

yes its better if we learn both step by step means one after another . when technical some easy comparing fundamental than its better first practise with it after that fundamental which take more time to understand .

• 2 weeks later...

@Nikhil

Yeah, that was right. But I am sure if we can't learn both of them at once. We will learn one of them first as our priority and we started to learn another

analysis after we knew much enough about one analysis. I suggested to learn technical analysis first while we learned fundamental analysis too because

it's easier for me and I read for mostly newbie traders.