Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Technical or Fundamental that you like more?

• 1 month later...

Both analysis are all good there is nothing to worry about forex is good but traders need to conduct both the fundamental and the technical analysis to be able to bypass some obstacle that may generate them some loss

The concept of Fundamental Analysis in the Forex Market can be unified into one simple data point which is Interest Rates. If interest rates move higher, investors have a greater incentive to invest their capital; and if interest rates move lower, that incentive is lessened. But that is not just the case because there are other points whichi also affect the movement of currency such as NFP or CPI.

Fundamental analysis usually based on news as their indicator, which news especially high impact often causing price move on spike movement, while technical indicator usually based on indicator to analyze the market with use certain rules to making entry point, what the best one it will depending with each trader experience, because many tehnical trader usually will stay away from the market if will released news high impact

Some people prefer one while the others prefer the others, i think no one is the best but the most suitable one. I prefer fundamental analysis because it is the fundamental reason people market move, market react to the news well not always but it is happening in most cases. You can see someone prefer to long when Govt raise the rate or short when the Govt lower the interest rate.

• 1 year later...

Technical and Fundamental analysis both has its own advantages and disadvantages. Both also have its own fanatics, which claim that either fundamental or technical is the best analysis ever. You seem to forget to mention there is Sentimental analysis which also another type of analysis which traders could try to blend but for me Technical and Fundamental complement each other

Sure, but i think that in the more decentralized market such as foreign exchange i think that it is better to use fundamental analysis because all investors to traders look upon it when it comes to indicator what action they should make. But if that is the stock market, both are equal. In forex, it's more sensible to use fundamental analysis.

In doing forex trading business it is the most important thing for traders to always test their trading skills. This business is very big risk. And Business trading is also a business that has a very bright prospect. There will be a lot of profits that we get by doing this business. So do all sorts of ways for us to get benefits such as analyzing the market as well as in analysis and fundamentals

In doing forex trading business it is the most important thing for traders to always test their trading skills. This business is very big risk. And Business trading is also a business that has a very bright prospect. There will be a lot of profits that we get by doing this business. So do all sorts of ways for us to get benefits such as analyzing the market as well as in analysis and fundamentals

Ability that will be able to determine us in succeed or not in this forex trading run. Traders can not succeed in the CFD market if they can not understand the impact of economic events happening around the world. Traders can observe such economic events happening on the world scene with the help of the Economic Calendar provided by the FXB Trading website and educate themselves on how to transact successfully.

I actually don't see much correlation with previous 2 posts here with technical or fundamental but let me share a bit about my opinion. Fundamental based on new or rumor, they see the trend and measure it based on those two, while Technical based on indicators such as Moving Average or RSI. It is pure math where applied into forex could give some insight for them. You can combine both but i prefer fundamental for 100% because in such decentralized market, fundamental analysis is more effective, and you don't have to trade every day too.

I beg to differ here.Technical analysis still relevant in forex, since human's psychological that, moves the market and technical analysis helps us to see this pattern which we may put into the real trading. Fundamental is good but when a trader combined it with technical analysis mostly the result would be good.

I beg to differ here.Technical analysis still relevant in forex, since human's psychological that, moves the market and technical analysis helps us to see this pattern which we may put into the real trading. Fundamental is good but when a trader combined it with technical analysis mostly the result would be good.

Not in all cases and it tend to be unreliable compared to fundamental analysis which in most cases reliable analysis for people to use. Remember that 85% movement in the market because the news which affected people and big firms to buy and selling the currency or to speculate there. This is why i prefer Fundamental over technical.

Not in all cases and it tend to be unreliable compared to fundamental analysis which in most cases reliable analysis for people to use. Remember that 85% movement in the market because the news which affected people and big firms to buy and selling the currency or to speculate there. This is why i prefer Fundamental over technical.

The way of analysis is one way that we should do well, and indeed with us can master it well then traders can run analisanya both technical and fudamental, so understand all the way correctly

The way of analysis is one way that we should do well, and indeed with us can master it well then traders can run analisanya both technical and fudamental, so understand all the way correctly

Trade depends entirely on the analysis and updates of economic news. Traders have always failed to find an ideal trading platform that will give them better coordination for their trade movements. They will get everything they need in FXB Trading and the best thing that can happen to them will be the analytical and speculative tools available on this site.

I don't put too much attention to fundamental analysis and also stay away from news times trading. Market becomes pretty unpredictable during those times and for me it's better to trade on a stable market than a volatile market.

The way we analyze we must be able to understand all of its things properly to continue to learn diligently, because we have to continue to learn that the trading needs so much of its analysis to be properly understood

The way we analyze we must be able to understand all of its things properly to continue to learn diligently, because we have to continue to learn that the trading needs so much of its analysis to be properly understood

Analyze of course we should be able to increase to make it easier to enter the market with more accurate. FXB Trading has become famous for its Daily Outlook features and speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has run in front of many other sites because of the trading platform it offers. This platform offers comprehensive data analysis for traders in the CFD market.

I don’t like any because it’s hellish tough to do either of these. With more seriousness, I believe Fundamental analysis is much better and can bring more rewards for us, but all this is to be done carefully in order to gain. I find it easier with broker like FreshForex, as they are awesome with providing us with absolutely fantastic educational setup along with market analysis, updates and all such setup which makes working easy.

I don’t like any because it’s hellish tough to do either of these. With more seriousness, I believe Fundamental analysis is much better and can bring more rewards for us, but all this is to be done carefully in order to gain. I find it easier with broker like FreshForex, as they are awesome with providing us with absolutely fantastic educational setup along with market analysis, updates and all such setup which makes working easy.

All kind of strategies needs to be carefully planned and executed. Even if that is technical analysis you still can reap bigger profit if you do it carefully. But i disagree if that is better, fundamental analysis also has flaws such as rumors or the market's trap, and have you ever see the market moves against the news' result?

In the end, it is fundamental analysis which gives the most accurate, without lowering my respect to the technical analysis or sentimental analysis I would prefer fundamental which has been proven so many times before and also throughout the history and tested by time. With fundamental analysis, you can make an accurate analysis.

Your are right. Fundamentals requires a lot of knowledge and I don't posses such kind of knowledge. I am ok with technicals and so put more priority on technicals than fundamentals.

I don’t like any because it’s hellish tough to do either of these. With more seriousness, I believe Fundamental analysis is much better and can bring more rewards for us, but all this is to be done carefully in order to gain.

This is why i prefer fundamental analysis since in theory and mostly practice will bring much better and more rewards. I am not talking about playing with rumors but still take it under consideration before choose the right time to open a position. Fundamental which based on new has strong and valid points to be our main factor before to buy or sell a currency or even doesn't participate in any activity.

• 1 month later...
Rely on us to in-depth Technical Analysis that will save you time and give you accurate forecasts prepared by expert technical analysts. If you do not have the skills or experience to analyze technical indicators, support and resistance levels, Fibonacci or other technical analysis instruments, let us do the hard work for you.