Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital that you used in trading?

I agree with the post that says that in order for you to earn big in forex, you must trade with bigger amounts of money. Quite risky, but I would be contented with earning even 1% of my money daily. Imagine, having $1000 in your account and you earn 1% daily - that's $300 already in a month. Of course, easier said than done.

i used a very small capital to trade. i believe i used less than $10. most of the times, i traded with demo accounts. i may trade with a big amount some day, but i need to learn more about forex trading.

i think you are moving very carefully and hope it will give you great success in future . i am trading from many days but still unable to get good profit because of some negative matter . anyway i also learning each day to trade with big amount which is really important before trade with big amount.

I think that will be varying each trader because there are retail traders and there are really traders who didn't use leverages.

I suggeested for newbie, they used about 100 dollars in real account. I think that is enough to get some good profits but for

expert, it will depend on their psychology.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not think, we really have to invest anything in this business. Not when there are many forex forums around that will cater to traders posing as posters. IT can be quite depressing to lose your own money in forex. Not so, I believe, when your capital came from these forums.

• 2 weeks later...

one thing that all the traders have to be carefull is the capital.if the capital is small then we have to invest it in a mini or micro account so that we can still apply risk and moneymanagment rules.using a small capital in a standart account will just kill your account soon.all the new bies have to take note this.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So far I have 30 dollars in one account and already earn 9.2 dollars. But I decided to stop trading and hope that I can have more funds in here. So I'm back in demo account and trade contest account instead. In this way I can still remain competitive while I'm waiting for my funds to increase. My hope is to have 500 dollars capital to start with. But I have other account also that I maintain.

My capital has now been increase from 200dollars my initial deposit to 1300dollar since I started forex trading so what i do trade with now is just only 400dollar and I always do my possible best to minimize my lot size to what I think is bearable for me so its much more better for you to minimize your lot size to avoid loss.

• 2 weeks later...

actually the answers are depend on the person itself and how good they are into forex, you know there are something like newbie, mediocre, or expert, and every of them have their amount of capital for trading, as for newbie like me who still learning, $100 is big one, but so far $30 to $100 still in my range.