Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital that you used in trading?

I don't use that much capital though cause forex is way too risky so I can't really use all of my money in forex. I can only use what I can afford to throw away so like one hundred dollars the most at any time and then I use leverage but its best to use low amount since its hard to gain profit in the market if you think that you will gain lots of money. Forex is way too hard sometimes and in some days and some months, its nothing but misery. 

• 1 month later...

My first trading capital hit an MC with the first day I attempted trading in the real account. I wasn't so skilled in trading in the real account so I decided to risk it out with $30. It sounded more like a movie when o lost the capital within few hours because I chose a high leverage. Right now, I keep growing my capital and hope to make something better from it.

• 1 month later...

I trade with the posting bonus that broker offer and some of the times, I will wait and save up to one hundred dollars before I will be able to start trading with it. When I post again, I will add the money into it so I don't have a particular amount of trading capital that I am trading with. But I like it to be a minimum of hundred dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

i use no deposit bonus from broker to trade forex in first time. i use $5 cash rewards from FBS. in my opinion, no deposit account can be used as a parameter of success of a trader. when traders earned profits consistently, he can do it in the other account types. if a trader wants to make a deposit yourself, FBS provides facilities welcome bonus of 30% of the funds included. of course this will increase the amount of balance that could be traded.

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

For me I personally trade with forum bonus as well it is the best way which a trader can trade and get good result thou I try Belforfx sometime ago and I make 100% bunos as it give me here forex is good so we need to trade with what we can afford to loss

DEAR IN FOREX WE CAN START TRADING WITH 100$ ITS A HUGE AMOUNT FOR THE NEW USER WE HAVE TO SPEND SMALL INVEST IN TRADING BECAUSE IN TRADE OFTEN NEW USER MAKE MISTAKE WHICH IS BAD FOR THE NEW USER.WHEN WE MAKE MISTAKE WE LOSS OUR INVEST AND ITS BAD FOR US IN THE FORX WE HAVE TO INVEST SMALL AMOUNT TO START TRADING

many brokers offering small deposit capital. enough by $1 and traders can start trading. however, small capital not enough to enabling them to set proper risk management plan. require to spend at least $50 or more to get better profit rate and enabling traders to set proper risk management plan as well.

I don't trade with a lot of capital but what I try to do is that at any point in time, I also try to increase the base of my capital. I prefer to always add back whatever profit I've made in Forex rather than withdrawing it and by so doing, I will always have some good base of capital in the end of the day.

Not everyone is going to have the same amount of money to start with. The amount of money you have – the size of your trading capital – will determine the position size that you are able to trade with.The position size is essentially the amount of money you put into the market – in other words the amount that you trade. The larger the position size, the more money you will make if the trade wins. However, this also means you can lose more money. This is why using the correct position size is so important, because you can keep within the correct limits of money management and protect your capital from losing trades.

Some brokers offer a minimum deposit.like in FBS. this broker offer $5 minimum deposit for opening account with 30% deposit bonus

Not everyone is going to have the same amount of money to start with. The amount of money you have – the size of your trading capital – will determine the position size that you are able to trade with.The position size is essentially the amount of money you put into the market – in other words the amount that you trade. The larger the position size, the more money you will make if the trade wins. However, this also means you can lose more money. This is why using the correct position size is so important, because you can keep within the correct limits of money management and protect your capital from losing trades.

Some brokers offer a minimum deposit.like in FBS. this broker offer $5 minimum deposit for opening account with 30% deposit bonus

of course, i just start trading with small amount in forex, even in TenkoFx, traders can start trading with $10 only. And i see there are broker which provide account with small amount as minimum deposit. We can start trading with it, although in small amount, but it doesn't meant that we can not get maximal result.

Yes even me I dont trade with too much capital to be sincere I think before I trade I have to adjust my equity and margine to minimum control so that even if I fail it wont be much so this is one of the best method which things like trading have to be done

I think free no deposit is very useful for the novice trader, FBS does not provide strict requirements to withdraw using the accumulation of lot. the other advantage, traders can use leverage 1: 1000 which will provide comfort in trading. You can see a variety of testimonials about the benefits of using free no deposit accounts from FBS

You only need the amount you can forfeit and not only seeing the potential of making profit. There is an increased chance of losing at that early stage and making profit from Forex isn't about how much capital you are trading with. It's about how much knowledge you have at any point in time. Therefore, it is better to trade with more skills.

• 1 year later...

For new comers, I feel anything under 100 USD is okay and right amount to kick off with, but if we have experience and knowledge then we should invest 250-300 USD which I feel is really decent amount to go with, but of course all these things are necessary to be done wisely in order to get correct results and massive factor is selection of right broker like I have done with OctaFX which provides me giant bonus up to 50% on deposit.

Actually here if we really understand trading on forex here, how much ever capital money we want to invest here, the risk on the forex is the same. It is also depending on how many lot we want to do on each transaction here. If we have big capital, but, we trade on huge lots, it is the same thing 

@aliforex: Well your mistake here is all about huge capital. You said huge capital = huge lots? Since you have huge capital then you also have flexibility. You can choose between huge lots or even small lots if you have bigger capital how about if you have small? You can only choose small lots only. For me i will stick with common RM, 5% - 6% of your total capital at most.

• 2 weeks later...

I think when we are new in forex trading we should go with the lowest possible amount first in order to see how capable we are in making profits more likely if we can even make profits on the other hand I think we should make such an investment that if we lose it we would not be that much low of money in our accounts and have money to trade again afterwards if we get a loss.

Well it is up to you since you actually can use as high as you want but as long as you use small lot size. I don't think capital in big amount will help you if you are newbie but big lot will help newbie or experienced traders to gain bigger profit and this must be use wisely.

• 1 month later...

Will help but with the fact that you are also has capabilities to manage those capital. Compared 2 traders who has capabilities to manage capital so well but has different amount of capital, the first has large capital while the second one has small amount of capital. We can see the first progress faster and earn more.

• 2 weeks later...

Use as much as you may think you can bear. So the answer is relative, one may think 500 USD is the exact amount of money they should use while the others think that 10000 USD is the right amount for them. As long as you can manage the risk you may able to survive and doesn't drain your capital so much.