Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital that you used in trading?

In my opinion for a newbie traders it is quite good to trade with $100 or $200 of capital on dollars account and At least $50 with cents account . so they can make safe there capital and as well they can be in a safe side by trading . This will be really a good capital that can provide you with a very good profits .

but not all newbie can afford that thing dude, i think $50 already enough for them, rather than try to have about $100, i think $50 is possible to get by them by active in some forums like MT5 or other forex forum which give their members capital to start trade in real account.

They can achieve it if they are going to be patient on accumulating more funds therefore, they can gain more capital first or to have other means to earn it. Since, we just don't think of having a month preparation and accumulation of funds but it can be few months or more. So, when we have the trading then, capital will not be a problem.

• 1 month later...

I used to trade with about 66 dollars in the past, now i have worked very hard in the ptp business to fund my forex trading account to 300 dollars. Now i have discovered the true secret of forex trading, you must have a very large sum in order to take more risks and make more money.

You have made a nice progress. A trader growing in Forex business consistently market his good knowledge and good control over emotions. A trader should always achieve consistent returns in Forex rather than huge profits in very short time.

You have made a nice progress. A trader growing in Forex business consistently market his good knowledge and good control over emotions. A trader should always achieve consistent returns in Forex rather than huge profits in very short time.

Of course, consistent profit is what people want, even that is lower than they expected but at least they gain profit from it, but to achieve a constan profit, is not easy as many people think, we know that forex is a high risk and dynamic market that always move every seconds, so we need to fight back to keep ourself in profit.

i don't think it possible to make constant profit when trading but one can make profit constantly at the end of the month if one is trading with a target.but i think our capital depend on the amount of profit we can make as a trader,as for me,i only target 50 -60 percent of my capital as profit monthly and getting capital nowadays is very easy wit lots of forum offering to help with the capital needed but if one need a big money return,i think it best to invest big if one have the trading skills as a trader.

Everyone have their own target per month or per week or even per day for their own trading, since most of traders must be trade because of money, i only see few of them that trade in forex only just for the sake of fun or hobby, and also they will think about getting BEP first and keep their capital before think about profits.

• 1 month later...

i think honesty is the main capital of here. so if a man want to earn from here he need to be a hard working and honesty person for bring a success. so we need to learn more and more and increase our knowledge

I hardly invest only a few dollars for my forex trading as I am not rich enough to invest in forex. However, the professionals in this business advice other newbie traders to invest at least a $1000 in forex as it allows us with the freedom to earn better profits and recover the losses in case we come across one such loss. It also avoids those nasty margin calss which at times are very frustrating.

Now, i need about $1000 to trade,if i have it then i will trade as long term traders and daily traders, depend on the condition and make sure to gain profit from single trading that i did :D, even for every trader that is different so i think that $1000 is enough for me. and i have confidence in 6 months i can make it 4 times than today.

I'm targetting to have 1,000 dollars trading capital. I do hope that I can make that much in here. I'm really excited to see myself grow in forex trading. Right now I do like what I see as I see myself really earning good and earning well some how. And I'm sure in the long run I can eventually make something good out of myself in here.

Honesty is most important for all man. If a man want to earn more or want to be success in forex market honesty is important and need to leave the greed. Man can take a little training for the increase his knowledge and then he would be a good trader . So honesty is most important .

• 3 months later...

I guess if you have a good trend, you can also make some profit from a low capital. I guess it will depends on high the trend will reach too. I would not risk with that much money in it. I would only use fifty bucks or less per trade. I also like cents account. I do not risk too much since you can lose it all in a minute or two. I don't have that much money to throw away that fast. 

• 1 month later...

I think when we are new in forex trading we should go with the lowest possible amount first in order to see how capable we are in making profits more likely if we can even make profits on the other hand I think we should make such an investment that if we lose it we would not be that much low of money in our accounts and have money to trade again afterwards if we get a loss.

• 2 weeks later...

I like forex business because man can make money from here and we also join here for more and more money. There are some opportunity to be a good trader and a man can make money from here.

yes, with forex trading then we can get the money. but we also have to understand the forex risks well. Forex risk is huge. With the understanding that we can minimize the risk of loss. Therefore, we must have the skills and knowledge of good trading.

Right now i using $500 as my capital, and because i think that is decent amount for my next stage of trade so that is why i choose it, actually you all can start as low as $100 but when i was started forex i use $200 and in less than 2 years i already compound my capital while at the same time reach BEP of my trading

I used to trade with about 66 dollars in the past, now i have worked very hard in the ptp business to fund my forex trading account to 300 dollars. Now i have discovered the true secret of forex trading, you must have a very large sum in order to take more risks and make more money.

capital factors do affect the results obtained. this is also true in the forex business. traders who have big capital, they are not looking for much pip but just looking for a little pip to generate huge profits.

yes, capital is not a major problem for us to trade in forex. without capital we can start trading. today, many brokers who provide free capital for traders to trade. Like instaforex which gives a bonus post. We can use it for  trading real account without spending any money.