Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital that you used in trading?

• 4 weeks later...

In beginning of my Trading journey. I used huge funds for my trading. Now, i am trading with a small fund for learning concerned. If we calculate on total that i spent for trading is around $3k. And now, i am in safe way that can able to make consistent profits.

In beginning of my Trading journey. I used huge funds for my trading. Now, i am trading with a small fund for learning concerned. If we calculate on total that i spent for trading is around $3k. And now, i am in safe way that can able to make consistent profits.

It is really a good idea to start trading with smaller amounts and work your way up as you get better in trading. Having a large capital can also end up tempting you to make careless decisions because you know that you have the backup of funds in your trading account.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have used small capitals such as $1 to as huge as $1000 for trading in forex. Having small capital restricts our trading capabilities and while having a large capital, it does give us an advantage but still has a risk of loosing huge money. Traders should place an sl and tp to avoid greater losses or losses which a trader can not afford.

• 1 month later...

I'm happy to say that I expand right now. I have one account in ikofx that is 60 dollars capital. and five active accounts in instaforex. So far in instaforex I have one that has 18 dollars capital, and two that has 50 dollars capital and my two big accounts. 200 dollars and 300 dollars capital. I'm prioritizing my accounts right now to reach 200 dollars minimum in all of my accounts. If I can do that then I will going to open another account.

we must management our feelings. Many investors couldn't be individual and they believed that 1% everyday is too few and they desired to get greater. It's okay to enhance our focus on, nothing incorrect with that but we must use more tight in management too so we won't take reduction more than we could manage to agree to.

Initial capital that a trader needs to deposit depends on the trader itself. A trader can invest as small as $1 in forex to get started with it. However, the professionals advise a minimum of $1000 to be invested in forex in order to have a good chance of ending up in profits. However, the trading knowledge and skills is a must before we can have any chance to end up in profits.

the greater the amount of deposit that we do to make a trade, the greater the chance we have to get a good profit but we also need to know even though we have a large amount of capital that we can manage without the capital that we use the lot size in forex trading course it will also make a trade we would have a big risk

I have about 700 dollars right now in six of my active account and I'm thinking that its going to raise to 800 dollars next month. I'm hoping that before the end of the month I can reach 1,000 dollars capital. If that going to happen then that means I can earn 100 dollars a month from my 1000 dollars capital. And this is my target capital for January next year.

very interesting if you already have so much capital in your account while I just recently had a number of capital is still far below you, and now I only have $ 100 just because before I had to lose a considerable amount and I began to rise again with the losses I've experienced and slowly gain despite the benefits I get each month is not too big but I'm sure with a lot of effort will be able to generate good profits

I decided to invest 500 dollars more this coming January. I just realize that this January I will going to be trading for one year already and as gift for myself I'm going to invest 500 dollars and hope that I can make that 500 dollars into 2000 dollars in one year. I know its hard to make good living in forex trading thats' why its very important that we trade with confidence and we trade with our strategy will tested.

• 2 weeks later...

There are two points we need to consider, first how much profit we want and how much risk we want to take, too less capital will force you to take big risks as without them you shall not be able to earn significant income, so you should have such lowest capital that make you good profits without big risks.

• 3 weeks later...

I just have 1,300 dollars capital right now. Its down since I close one of my broker sites and with deposit and withdrawal fees I end up at loss even though I make a 40 dollars profit but the fee is much bigger than my profit. So I withdraw 254 dollars and only receive 210 dollars. And that's the last time I'm going to invest in gft. I also make withdrawals in instaforex one 40 dollars (LR) and one 25 dollars in (PP). The rest of 300 I will just going to keep it that way as I'm hoping to reach 1,500 dollars capital at the month end. My plan to invest this january will be pospone. I decide to invest this march 1. 1,000 dollars instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, the system on Forex Trading allows the investors to start trading from $10 and even $1. But, it will be useless to trade with only $1 or $10 here. At least, it is better to invest with $100 here. So, the profit we can earn here is better and good here. And the risk is not too high

Actually, it's on the Forex brokers you are going to invest your funds. Some brokers or most brokers that we know offers or have the features that you can invest for as low as 1 dollar and some have higher minimum simply because they are not accepting much of small investors or traders. I know it will be difficult like to have 50 dollars minimum investment and then, you are not full time trader possibly to even have smaller margin equity.

Most of the times i use to earn from the forum posting and with the money i get from the posting i mean the bonus i will be getting into my trading account and finally i will be trading with that money most of the times because if i loos also i will not feel much but if i invest my own money and loss i really feel bad .

Right now, i am in my process of saving for trading. I also have the idea of making posts at bonus-giving forex forums to acquire bonus to trade. But in all, i hope to start trading with at least $100 and then invest more, if i maintain my profitability. As per the effects of the capital in trading, more capital would lead to profits that have more value.

There are two points we need to consider, first how much profit we want and how much risk we want to take, too less capital will force you to take big risks as without them you shall not be able to earn significant income, so you should have such lowest capital that make you good profits without big risks.

We can't really dictate how much profit that we want to make but its good to have a decent low target. As the higher you wan to earn the more risk you need to take. Me right now I only aim to earn 10% profit a month. But even so I still have hard time earning that amount. But its okay. For me if I really want to be successful in forex I need to be focus on my trading and as long I end up in profit I'm happy.

There's no really specified or particular trading capital we are going to invest or will accumulate. There's no connection that our investments will always be having our profits depend also. That should be in our management of our capital and how we accept the risk in trading. If we want higher profits we need to consider both the capital and the risk we are dealing.

Even with the trading funds that we are able to accumulate from posting on the various forex forum we are still able to return a profit. Its just that the profit is not usually higher because of the limit of trading funds that we have at our disposal. If you feel that you need a lot of capital you can accumulate for some time in line with your strategy before going for the real thing.