Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

scary when Rid spirit is back, hahahaha joke :D

deserve lately I see you active in this contest and I am also pleased to see you active again, although only just filling in a contest. from this moment let us be a competitor certainly the toughest opponent today is christmas :)

LOL. I dont get payment in last week forum contests round. Thats why im striving hard to have atleast few payments from those contests. And in mark your attendance as far as i remember im not yet have 1st place there lol. Well our regards is that admin made the forum with contests which we can earn and enjoy. :D

that is why I don't take part in contests, as there will be great disappointment in case we don't win those contests, but if we post then there is sure earning for that works, it is also true that members are making some fast bucks through participating in these contests.

Yeah, guessing contest is indeed easy contest however, they totally removed it. I also give up in the mark your attendance as you guys, christmas and warraich made it very tough lol. So i will try my best to start posting since atleast i still have place in that contest. :D

Yeah, guessing contest is indeed easy contest however, they totally removed it. I also give up in the mark your attendance as you guys, christmas and warraich made it very tough lol. So i will try my best to start posting since atleast i still have place in that contest. :D

Actually you shouldn't give up. Currently you are at the 3rd position, so at least you would earn $0.25 ... You should continue to post to secure this position, or even overtake me (when I am not active in posting at the thread). I always post in the thread to secure my own position so that I will be able to win and earn some money, be it $1 or $0.50 or $0.25

Date: 1/2/2012 11:01 AM

Batch: 80620789

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: TCC: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [29/12/2011]

Thank you.

Date: 1/2/2012 11:04 AM

Batch: 80620977

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: TCC: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [30/12/2011]

Thank you.

Wow, $6 for Christmas, too bad for me I only got $1 in the chatting contest but I am still happy with it, and also I was able to reach 200 points today with the help of active posters in here :D

I am actually surprised that I earned $6 in the contest. I didn't expect to earn that much. Perhaps I replied a lot in that thread, hence my chances of winning a lot is higher. Maybe you should post more too in that thread :)

Indeed, Christmas_ is very active in that contest and he is really active in TCC. BTW i have made some post here in TCC and also i have made a post in Chatting contest i wish i can post there often so i can have a chances of winning.

Indeed, I am a very active member. Last time I wasn't that active in contests and in fact I don't join them, until I see that it is a potential good place for me to earn more money. Anyway, my aim is still unchanged, aiming to have 10000 posts before I turn inactive due to some commitments in the near future.

Well chatting contest is nearly to have 300 posts again and i think sooner of few weeks it will have new winners. It seems interesting that similar contest of chatting contest will have winners too i think few more days. And still planning to have some posts and reach payout and finally get first payment in tcc. :D

Well chatting contest is nearly to have 300 posts again and i think sooner of few weeks it will have new winners. It seems interesting that similar contest of chatting contest will have winners too i think few more days. And still planning to have some posts and reach payout and finally get first payment in tcc. :D

Currently the chatting contest still need less than 700 posts to reach 6000 posts for another round of winners. Shouldn't be a big problem since we are so active at the thread now so shall we aim to hit 6000 posts in that thread by end of January ?

Finally i was able to have payment request in TCC forum. As i have been registered here last january 2011 and just started to have payment request today january 6, 2012. Well expecting that it will be approve a day too same in ep forum since mods do regularly check payouts. :D