Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I have seen payment proof again in the forum that only means that admin already cleared pending payouts just like in his sisters forum. I haven't posted in here but I plan to get back in my activity. I might try posting in here now just to increase my points that was dominant for many months.

yup admin already cleared the payment dude, you can check in this forum, and it is good sign that admin already cleared some because people here waiting for admin nick to clear this all. and it seem it will be a new era of posts lol, it seems some people motivated to make more posts

yeah i think i will post again now. so i will just have ot decide which section i should post at so that i would be able to earn a lot of points once again. i know that the forex section seems to have more discussions . so i may post more on that section. sadly there is no more top poster contest on the site.

spay.png

Date: 7/11/2012 7:01 PM

Batch: 102886631

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $15.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Date: 7/11/2012 7:32 PM

Batch: 102888956

Amount: $15.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank admin.

Woah, that's huge payout in the forum. I did not expect that we will see that payout request again as normal posters here will not able to have that payout easily. So far, I decided to make some posting this week so hoping that I will get some activity.

That was indeed a huge payout that was actually the first time that I saw such big amount of payout from this Forum hope that the Admin won't go bankrupt as we know it doesn't have a good banners on the top. If ever we might experience some delay again.

Yes, it is quite huge indeed and must have taken quite a long time to achieve. The most I am willing to go for from this forum is somewhere around $5. But with the latest delays it might be possible to go even higher than the $5 so that by the time that you get paid you had waited for a higher amount.

I'm pretty sure that we don't have problem in the forum funds. If there is then surely we will not see here payments of more than 5 dollars as admin will going to hold for those payouts and cleared only smaller payouts but then all of the payouts cleared.

I think, I am still happy with the decision of the Admin to make this Forum as driven based contest Forum because I don't really have enough time to post in here, and we may able to participate with the contest even we are not spending a lot of our time, I just wonder what will be the new contest.

I just realised that when I went to visit the forum this morning. Although I dont usually get to be active in contests, I might just try and see if I can participate in order to remain active on the forum and benefit too.

I had problems accessing this forum the whole of yesterday so i dont know if anyone likewisely had such a problem.i just hope i would be able to have access to it today and above all be able to post inthere later today to gather much more point.

I had problems accessing this forum the whole of yesterday so i dont know if anyone likewisely had such a problem.i just hope i would be able to have access to it today and above all be able to post inthere later today to gather much more point.

I think that this is only for you as I didn't have any problems with their forum so maybe something was wrong with your internet?! If you can't login then on google type is this site down or it is just me and enter url and you will see that.

Right now I just open the site without any problem as I always do. But in case you can't open the site its because theirs some updates in the script as TCC will going to shift from ptp to contest type forum. Also if you have points in here its better you request payments in here before the deadline date. good luck guys.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 7/11/2012 6:59 PM

Batch: 102886401

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

The forum is down at the moment and I suppose that its because admin is currently doing updates relating to the new changes. I didnt manage to make 200 posts as intended before the post rate change and I only have 100 posts. I am looking forward to seeing the new contests.

Admin did mention if I remember correctly that there will still be some sections alive but paying at a rate of 1 cent per post. But yes, the forum will be mostly out of contests. The site is back now although the contests have not been introduced as well but maybe in a few days or so.

I remember that because I have read the announcement carefully there will be still some paying section in here but it will only pay one cent per post but I guess members doesn't prefer that rate in here because if we shows that we are fine with that rate some Forums may follow it.

I was thinking of trying to go for the 150 points even with the assistance of the 1 cent post rate but I am now starting to think twice about doing that because it will now take longer to get to that amount of points. I would rather try and increase my post count in EP for the moment while I wait for the contests.

Well, you really need to think twice,but if you have some time then I guess that's fine doing some posting in here, but for sure it may take time before you can able to reach 150 points in here so it would be better if you will participate with the contest in here as that would be much better.

Isn't that admin already implemented the forum as being contest-based forum and the forum will have new contests. But I think this is not yet seen in the forum. And I think other members still trying to make some activity to be able to have payout request for the last time.