Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Yes, they don't have good activities. Only I can think that I can still post but I can't maximize my activity since many members seems inactive now here. Maybe, they still don't get interested even admin start to have good payment process although taking a bit longer.

I am going around to the forum to see if there's any posting activities since I last posted on two days ago I believe. I will resume this week with a payment request in queue and just hope that activities would be better this time around.

Actually I can post faster in here because I can use my mobile browser but because I don't like the long waiting period of time to be paid in here, I just allocate my time in other Forums but of course I always see this Forum as a good one as I have been paid many times in here.

Its even easier to access using the mobile because admin has already optimized the forum for mobile view unlike many other forums. This is why posting from the mobile is still fast and quite easy to do and the layout is not eve cluttered but shows relevant information to allow you to post.

I am still on a break but will be resuming my posting activities quite soon. Its always good to have a good amount of points even after payment requests have been cleared because you dont feel like you are starting from the bottom to accumulate. It actually motivates you to go for your next target.

If we only have enough motivation to post in here then for sure we can able to post in here because no matter how we plan of when we don't have enough motivation then we might just end up not accomplishing our plan in here, that is what happening to me.

I suppose you are right. For now there is not much we can do. I chose to remain positive even under the current circumstances as I feel there is hope of clearing payments in the near future. That will surely boost the confidence of members in the forum.

I suppose you are right. For now there is not much we can do. I chose to remain positive even under the current circumstances as I feel there is hope of clearing payments in the near future. That will surely boost the confidence of members in the forum.

Don't worry we all goign to get paid in TCC as TCC is the most stable ptp forums right now. Just look at the site advertisers. its almost full. In short TCC is earning good right now. Theirs only some delays but we all going to get paid in here without any problem at all. Its been paying for many years now and not a single month TCC does not pay and does not give deductions simply because its short of funds.

Well, til now I didn't got the motivation to start my posting activity in here before it was one of the Forum I used to prioritized but because we just often experience a delay, we just simply spend our time posting in other Forums than with this Forum.

Seems you are being active daily posting in here hope I can join you soon with the discussion in here, well, I will try today to do some posting as somehow I want to have some earnings with this Forum as I can still able to earn something from this Forum.

I'm quite envious for those that have payouts in here already. Its been a long time again that I missed discussions here and posting. Really not able to make discussion in this week although, I already wanted to make posting for this month in this forum.

The Admin can make this Forum lively again if he will introduce some good contest in here because before a lot of members just participating with the contest in here, and not even posting so somehow there will be less payment and more active members.

The Admin can make this Forum lively again if he will introduce some good contest in here because before a lot of members just participating with the contest in here, and not even posting so somehow there will be less payment and more active members.

If you take a look at the amount of posting activities when pay,ent processing is done it shows that payment processing does also play an important role. I am back posting here anyway and will try to accumulateat 50 points per day.

50 points is a good amount. I also do 50 points in here but I do that only three times a week and I make sure that I spread my post in many section as possible. Anyway we need to follow the rules of proof of payments not only in hyip section but in gpt section as gpt has its own proof of payments section already.

Well I am still waiting for payments to be processed here but then again I may opt to resume my posting activities from this forum already as I may missed something again if I stopped posting, I know the forum will pay but not sure when.

I just post some payment proof in here, in right section, and I was got one cent by posting it oh, ain't sure if I got one cent or nothing because I posted my payment proofs in EP, and TCC with two tabs I just forgot which one is not crediting any rate with our payment proof.

yeah even if the activity is doing well but the payment is quite delayed . but at least the members have not stopped posting just because of the delays on payment here once again. but i don't know if for how long will the delay of payments this time. hopefully not that long.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 7/11/2012 6:59 PM

Batch: 102886401

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.