Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Still, I fail to participate in the contest. I guess its really just going to have here better contests that I can be more interested. So far, it seems that admin can make other contest though, somehow not that encouraged because of the first contest he made for members.

We will just have to see if and when admin does put together different contests on the forum and how much participation will be this time around. So far I am still active in the "Mark your attendance" contest and try to participate whenever I can. I do realise that it will take longer though because there's only one or two members participating with me now and then.

after I had long been active on this forum I am trying to become active again on this forum but I feel pretty tired when I had to make quite a lot of posts on this forum because the payment is very low, I think if this board can provide paid better course of this forum will be very interesting to still be active on this forum

Its been a long time since I heard someone mention that they have been active on the forum and that is a good thing. If there are still some members that make posts now and then in here I would be very happy to join in as well. Although I wont post regularly I would like some posts in here to continue to earn nonetheless.

The contest section has low activity and I think that the admin should motivate the members to be more active on the contest. Even the chatting contest is not doing well. And so I wonder if I would find someone who would post with me on the chatting contest as well so I would be active on this contest section.

It is not motivation that the member wants or needs,i guess members are not in support of the contest called the "fun contest" that is why it has been extended twice,assuming the contest was like one of the contest in ECMF members would have loved to participate in the contest

its still un active forum and that beacuse io think the rate is very low and min is just too high to reach also its seems strict to me than EP any i don't like it any more and i think i will not be active here again may be i will stay tuned to the new coontest the would put other post no i guess

I haven't visited this forum for some days now and I was reading a thread of it in EP,I learnt that the fun contest hasn't ended,this really shows that the forum lacks activities and moreover I think the fun contest is not welcomed by most members,the admin should just try and end the contest

I haven't visited this forum for some days now and I was reading a thread of it in EP,I learnt that the fun contest hasn't ended,this really shows that the forum lacks activities and moreover I think the fun contest is not welcomed by most members,the admin should just try and end the contest

I also havent visited the forum now for some time and wonder if there are any new contests in here or not. I tried to be active in the attendance register contest in here but there is only one other member that is active and other members are participating only now and then. That means that this contest will probably run for a long time if there are no regular participants.

Hopefully here, everything on The Cash Chat will be better and fine, specially about the clearing of the Payment Request. Because we see, Nick, the Admin of The Cash Chat just cleared the Payment Request on his other forum, Earning Palace. So, it is a great news already to know

there is no new contest on the site right now. so anyway, i think that we just don't have time to participate ont he contest on the site. so for me not unless the admin would give the prizes already and not extend the contest much longer then i don't think that i would be motivated and interested to participate on the contest as well.

This is why it requires some innovation to get some fresh contests that would make the forum interesting to post to. It seems that many members seem to overlook the forum right now because they are not seeing an interesting contest offer. If admin were to put together some new contests that are maybe different to what we are used to members might get interested.

After checking my account on this The Cash Chat forum here, I also do not see any contest running on this forum now. But, frankly, I also do not spend my time too much on any contest on the forum. Because it is taking time, and it is sometimes hard to win the contest on the forum

Well, TCC fun contest number 1 wasn't successful as they don't have activity. Seems that tcc have here plan to make other round of that fun contest as I really wanted admin to make an attractive contest which members will like and interest because the last one is not catchy because of the sections included in the contest is not popular or not active sections.

I actually did not expect admin will come up of that contest but really if we just look at it, its really good offer only then, the contest proper does not look like to be attractive. But if I were them I will try to be active and get easily some dollars in a week contest of that fun contest.

You are such a lucky person when it comes to contest,I noticed that you participated in contests in so many forums,i can't just participate in the contest in TCC cos I don't like those type of contests,the admin should just try and change the contests,may be if he changes it,the forum might be active once again

I easily get discouraged in participating in contests because they will surely affect my posting activities and I'm not always lucky at contests.

The present contest didn't attract much participants, that's why the Admin should try as much as possible to make the next one to be very attractive.

I used to think like that when it comes to contests because I felt that it would take more time away from posting and accumulating points but if you plan accordingly it actually wont require much time. I did feel that the last contests was rather attractive although there wasnt much participation but maybe next time would be different.