Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I think a little more patience is what is required for this forum as admin already has a good reputation of keeping his promises. He may just be busy with other forums and other duties or maybe he is just finalisig the contests that will be added on the forum. Either way, the contests will come soon.

That is what we can do to stay patient the Admin is very truthful with his words so you don't need to worry actually as you will be paid in here if you are waiting for a payment, but if you are waiting for a contest in here then I think it's not a thing that we need to wait.

oh well i think we are all waiting for the contest also to start. so i hope that the contest would start rolling now. because the members are waiting to something happen on the site. if the contest would be interesting then the site would survive.

I don't know now what will be the reaction of the forum members seeing the forum will be as contest based as well as if they will keep supporting the forum tcc or just focus in other forum which is ep. Its sad that we still did not any new contest or if there is.

The fact that the forum will continue to pay 1 cent per post for some sections here gives it an advatange over other forums like LOT for example. This is considering that admin will be bringing a range of new contests on the forum anytime soon. It would be a challenge for me to be active in contests only though.

I was lucky myself to be the receipient of the latest payment clearing that happened here and am glad that admin got that out of the way before doing the maitenance. I understand that the hyip and forex sections will remain paying sections but am not sure what rate they will be paying.

Although I don't like the fact the site is already a contest based forum but i think that still some sections paying up to now. And I am not sure if the paying sections would stop once all the contests are already in placed. So I hope to know about that soon.

Yes, it's still somehow a Paid to post Forum because there are some few sections which is paying one cent in here so you can still do some posting in here if you are fine with the rates, but if you are not fine with the rates in here then you must just wait for the new contest in here.

That's why don't force yourself when you are not fine with the rates in here because the rates are just too low in here, and I don't even know if the payment proof still one cent per post in here because if you will not get any cents posting your payment proof in here then there is no reason for you to post in here.

Its still good to see payment requests worth that much from the forum although the forum is no longer having good post rates since the changes took place. I assume that this payment proof is actually for submitting payment proofs on the forum since admin did clear pending payments for posting end of last month.