Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Well i have not posted here for so long now and it has been out of my laziness that i have not been able to post here,but as i have seen so many interested posters here i will have to be active here again this weekend.

What's the current posting rate here? How's the volume of activities here? I'm looking for new PTP sites to be active on as i want to put more time in PTP this month compared to other GPT programs.

This is the sister site of Earning Palace and the forums post rate is the same at 2 cents per post. Activities have slowed down somewhat since the forum experienced payment delays recently. It is still a good place to post though its just that some members are not motivated to post in here for now.

Well, I see already good activity in the forum as the payments already processed. And its good signal or hint again that admin Nick will going to have clearing of payouts again for those on hold because of larger payouts. So far, I will also try to have a payout.

Do you guys continue your posting activities here? The reason i asked is because i am planning to join this forum. I'm used to delays in payment but i would like to ask for your opinion on whether you would recommend for me to join and do posting activities here?

Well I am not posting actively from this forum but whenever I have some payment proofs then I surely post it here just to keep my points moving somehow at least little by little

What is important is that your points are moving forward slowly but surely. The more payment proofs that you are able to post in here is the more you your points in here and sooner or later you will leaning towards your target.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/11/2012 4:30 PM

Batch: 94726539

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I see that admin has processed the pending payment requests regarding the big payouts already. I have also received my money too. So happy :) Hopefully the forum activity will continue to increase slowly but steadily...

This is encouraging and I believe that although posting activities will not dramatically increase overnight, there will be a gradual increase of members posting here as admin has shown that he is able to pay members. Moving forward, admin needs to maintain some sort of consistency when it comes to payments so as to gain the confidence of his members.

Wow i think .03 per post is not bad, I will also try this site if I have vacant time.

The post rate in here is actually 2 cents per post in here. It is a good place to be active and there is a good variety of threads to post to in so you can easily spread your activities around and enjoy the forum. I now have over 110 points in here and hopefully soon I will be in a position to request a payout.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 5/11/2012 4:31 PM

Batch: 94726719

Amount: $2.06

Thank you.

I thought we have newer payments lol. But then we can now see that we can have good payments and also activity in the forum. There's chances that admin able to sustain or have enough funds to pay for the future payouts. Soon, will be focusing on tcc also.

There are already good activities in this Forum and really hoping to have more time today to post in here, as i am really motivated today as i have posted in a lot of Forum i feel that i have more energy but few time left in posting today.

although i am quite too busy with so many forums i post at daily. but i will definitely try to give a lot of time to post on this site. i am going ot start posting here today. i will make about 10 posts. i will post more on my computer so i can post faster . as i find it slow to post on my tablet.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/15/2012 3:41 PM

Batch: 95195428

Amount: $5.00

Thank you.

It seems the admin will be strict in the chatting contest so there will be better chat discussion. I just hope I can be active in those contests again or if not then I will just go on for the posting in discussions as we can see how fast the payment process will be.

Well I am not active in the contest here but I am posting there from time to time and I wanted to focus even more in my posting activities in the paying section of this forum.

I also prefer posting rather than contests as long as the contests dont take a long of time in order to participate in. I have almost 200 points in here and will be aiming to reach at least 400 points and only then request to cashout.