Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 5/18/2012 7:06 AM

Batch: 95565207

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Guys just keep on posting in here. I earn 5 dollars a month in here minimum and I'm sure with regualr posting in here you can earn 10 dollars a month more or less. As my 10 dollars I only post three times a week only. So that means if you post daily in here you can even earn more in here.

My target is to earn 500 points in here for my next payout both here and in sister site EP and looking to reach this target this week. Since payment processing in here has improved I am back posting on a regular basis to take full advantage of this. I am currently sitting on just below 300 points in here so I will surely get there by the end of the week and request another payout.

I'm already requested for my payout. Although, I'm a bit disappointed because I did not able to have the payment since admin Nick just recently clear and I just reached 200 gold coins today only. But I'm already happy to see fast approval and clearing of payouts in tcc.

But admin Nick did mention that he will back online in 5-6 days time due to other commitments. Maybe this is when he will be clearing payments in here so it wont be that long. I am looking forward to a bigger payout this time around.

I am happy that i will be reaching my target of 500 points in here tonight and will immediately submit my payment request. I just need 3 posts or 6 points in order to get there then thats it. I sure hope that processing is still fast although admin did mention that he might be offline.

I didn't able to reach 500 points in here but I am already fine to what i requested because I requested 420 points in here and that is a good amount of points and will expecting a good payout from TCC. I will also keep my posting activity in here.

420 points is still a good amount of points to cashout with from here. I was intending on giving the forum a break while concentrating on other forums in the meantime but I think I will resume posting to accumulate more points for my next payout. Its hard to stay away from this forum because it seems to be running smoothly at the moment and there's no better time than the present to be active.

I guess I will start accumulating more points in the forum as I know that there will clearing of payouts this weekend so if ever I will able to have reach another payout so it will means I can have payments weekly if ever admin will do weekly payouts.

Yes, when you have time then better to accumulate points. I do have time for TCC that's why i'm sure I can post in here daily, i am just hoping for some members who will also be active as my goal is 50 points which is 25 posts daily, i got used to it so it's not hard for me.

I am back posting in here as from today after taking a two day break. I hope that activities are still as good as when I left and hope to accumulate many more points while waiting for admin to process my payment in here.

I posted in some section today in Webmaster section and in Get paid to other. There are no good activities in the PTP Discussion despite of that, I am able to survive this day! I just hope to see a poster in here that will regularly post so that i won't have problem with the activities.

That's why we have other sections so we can also have activity in there. And there's not much activity sometimes and I'm not able to make fast reach of payout in just doing it in one section so better if we have more knowledge in other sections also.

Yes, that's the good thing about if you also can post in other discussion because your favorite section may not have a good activities every day. But the Webmaster section has just very low activities only me and two members who were just posting in here and I guess they don't post daily in that section.