Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

no problem when it has a trading deposit that amount has not been much. because with a little amount we should be able to develop into a major

If any trader they start from small capital and able increasing money in trading hence trader can making big profit with patience,and as trader they can use standart account if already acumulating huge money and will making fast to making profit, learn trading step by step will better than rush

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any trader they start from small capital and able increasing money in trading hence trader can making big profit with patience,and as trader they can use standart account if already acumulating huge money and will making fast to making profit, learn trading step by step will better than rush

I am a bit misunderstand with your post but i get it. I think that is good if we can learn step by step without to be rush. The more we rush the more we cannot control our trading. Since this topic is about control over trading then the best thing we can do to gain control is by trade manually rather than use automation.

This control thingy could be done by traders who want to do that, it is not some kind of wrong doing. If you have control means you have the access to your trading, and you know what is happening behind the scene, but it means that every opening position and closing position is under your hand. It could be done automatically but you prefer manually.

I don’t think anyone can have 100% control over things, so that’s why we got to have other factors supporting us when things don’t go our way. The best way is through money management and strong planning, it’s easier for me with Alpari using their features like 101% Deposit bonus, but the thing that takes the cake for me is this http://alpari.com/en/promo_bonus/alpari_cashback/, it’s not just a cash back offer, it’s a life turner for me since because of this, I can trade with absolute freedom yet have enough support to fall over, it’s ideal way to keep things under control.

the Truth is,  99% of my trading is under of my own control without any intervention, but if what you are talking here is more like the routing of my order i think i'm not really know what about it or having control over that. As long as i can put SL by myself open the order at good price manually by myself i think i have control over it.

the Truth is,  99% of my trading is under of my own control without any intervention, but if what you are talking here is more like the routing of my order i think i'm not really know what about it or having control over that. As long as i can put SL by myself open the order at good price manually by myself i think i have control over it.

Actually we still can control our decision which we can manage the risk with put stop loss on certain price to manage the risk, and we can use lot size which still on money management calculating, and also we can use certain strategy to catch all opportunity in the market, and will endanger account if in trading we can't control our decision because greedy

As a trader, we need to control our emotion. Try to use small amount first to start trading. We can use small amount using real account. And it would be better if we use our money so psychology will be honed

Yes we can start with small funds to begin, but will better if trader also already having good skill with using demo account, because in demo the market condition remain same with real market condition and if in demo account we have good skill and ready start in real account we can choose account type that suitable

Yes we can start with small funds to begin, but will better if trader also already having good skill with using demo account, because in demo the market condition remain same with real market condition and if in demo account we have good skill and ready start in real account we can choose account type that suitable

If weare ready to use real account, try to use small amount first. It will make us be able to hone our trading skills further more including our trading psychology

If weare ready to use real account, try to use small amount first. It will make us be able to hone our trading skills further more including our trading psychology

Yes we can trying use small capital first, but if already learn in demo account and during backtest might we need certain amount capital to running strategy hence also we need amount capital that needed in real account, but should only investing money that afford to lose

with little capital can we risk handled properly and with the skill and ability that we can mature trading with leverage and can get profitable

Yes actually we can start with little capital, but might some trader they using bigger capital because they need more margin to using certain strategy trading, and about strategy trading also will depending each trader to choose one, that suitable with their style

trader who dosnt have control over his trading will never make it that easy in the forex market because in as much as I know we trade forex to get success but the real thing is that forex can give us profit when we can control ourself about what will happen here and take precaution

In trading we need control our own selves, because we can't control the market and as the market will move where ever will move with ignored trader position, and because we can't control the market hence also we need always trade with strict risk management and proper money management