Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

the skill improvement is not only required one day or one week, but here we will need process and progress, if our progress is good and we can learn well to built up skill trading hence these process will obtained shorter time, but our progress is can't learn well hence these process will need longer timeĀ 

Yes right, if any trader want to seeking instant success hence forex is not easy way to get rich at short time, as trader also need enjoy and accept the risk in trading and also keep learning, control emotion is very important, so as trader always practice and learn from their experience, and all result also will depending with each trader skill also knowledge but also need lucky because forex trading in fact included as speculative investment

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

learning process for traders usually use a demo account, demo account itself serves as a recognition and pengtahuan learn about the world of forex trading to traders, particularly novice traders. beginner traders are suggested to trade using a demo account before trading with real account. see funds used in the form of a demo account is still virtual, it can minimize the risk that could happen to a beginner trader.

I have learn a lot and practice so much but still sometimes i go crazy with my trading. I think it takes times to be set down our mind for trading and control emotions of human.

Ā 

It happens to me too sometimes lol. But if we are in a profit then we may get a bit less. But for a loosing trade I never go crazy. lol I stay sane and don't change my stop loss level.

We must be able to control over trading, forex risk is high, so for us to be successful in forex then we need to be able to control ourselves well so that we can avoid over trading. Having MM and RM good is very necessary

Yes as we can possible to control over trading, because this is same with greedy, also if over trading without knowledge and experience usually will making us feeling confusion how to handle all order and this is not effective way to making profit, and also will difficult to making evaluation trades

Anybody who dose not have control over his or her trade is a failure trader we need nothing but knowledge skills and special ability to control our trade without any problem this is good and it is the right step towards making fortune here

Trafficking of failure in the evaluation can be done against what was done was not right and had to relearn. Forex determine the luck was not convincing to succeed, the main goal is maximum knowledge to earn money in every day or even every week his

Might now I am feeling already get betterment plan trading with experience, quiet different when still as newbie which often fail and can't making best plan trading and sometime greedy and reckless in trading, but now I am already able manage money with calmly and keep trade with risk management

weĀ need aĀ good psychologyĀ forĀ us to control theĀ emotionsĀ so well thatĀ we will notĀ overtradingĀ and therefore weĀ need toĀ control emotionsĀ so well thatĀ weĀ can tradeĀ well.psychologyĀ trainingĀ couldĀ tryĀ toĀ trade usingĀ small capital

weĀ need aĀ good psychologyĀ forĀ us to control theĀ emotionsĀ so well thatĀ we will notĀ overtradingĀ and therefore weĀ need toĀ control emotionsĀ so well thatĀ weĀ can tradeĀ well.psychologyĀ trainingĀ couldĀ tryĀ toĀ trade usingĀ small capital

In forex trading learning training shall we could do as good as possible. Psychological towards what we own will be affected succeeded her not to do forex business. This trade is difficult for we can do with straight, sacrifice, learning must we do

In forex trading learning training shall we could do as good as possible. Psychological towards what we own will be affected succeeded her not to do forex business. This trade is difficult for we can do with straight, sacrifice, learning must we do

Yes i think learning also as part for trader that want to become successful trader, and we need to learn seriously how to achieved these success, in trading we need control over trading and we need always learn to manage the risk with using stop loss, although some trader might trade without stop loss but for me stop loss is good way to manage the risk

I am no master, so obviously I wonā€™t say I have complete control over proceeding but still I do believe that I have enough to be able to make good profits regularly. This is not something you can get overnight, it has to be build up through years and years of experience and only then we will be able to handle things easily and in our favor. I am able to do it alright thanks to OctaFX broker and their marvelous demo contest like Southampton Supreme, itā€™s just stunning with having unlimited prizes to be won and the best part is the unique concept thatā€™s here been just 90 minutes, itā€™s simply awesome and perhaps the best way one can work out everything.

Over trading is greedy, if any trader they open many trades and without experience with hope making all profit in all transaction hence will making only confused how to manage all trades, in trading forex as trader need understand what they do if they over trading recklessly it only often causing failure

In trading forex indeed we need control our trading with proper money management and also risk management, usually if we always recklessly in trading and trade blindly hence it will making us become fail trader and often get loss in trading, because trading blindly is like as gambling way

In trading forex indeed we need control our trading with proper money management and also risk management, usually if we always recklessly in trading and trade blindly hence it will making us become fail trader and often get loss in trading, because trading blindly is like as gambling way

besides, greed is a trait that must be disposed of so far in this business. due to fatal consequences if we preserve the nature of greed. a trader must have the patience, mental, as well as a strong motivation. see forex is a risky business, so I think difficult to account benefit if the trader does not have a factor that I mentioned earlier.

besides, greed is a trait that must be disposed of so far in this business. due to fatal consequences if we preserve the nature of greed. a trader must have the patience, mental, as well as a strong motivation. see forex is a risky business, so I think difficult to account benefit if the trader does not have a factor that I mentioned earlier.

I think only with high intention and high dedication hence as trader they will having better ability and survive in forex business, because like as you said if forex is risky business and indeed sometime loss inevitable, sometime as trader expect after open order then the trend following order, but sometime that occur is opposite with expectation and on this condition sometime their emotion appear and if angry might they can't manage account properly

I think only with high intention and high dedication hence as trader they will having better ability and survive in forex business, because like as you said if forex is risky business and indeed sometime loss inevitable, sometime as trader expect after open order then the trend following order, but sometime that occur is opposite with expectation and on this condition sometime their emotion appear and if angry might they can't manage account properly

inside it's all we can do to train our expertise specifically to be a loss could have minimal, and the factor with the emotions out of control that does not have full functionality, for that we can try a demo account to our maximum in order to train the skills along with the ability to can be maximized serrta can show success

inside it's all we can do to train our expertise specifically to be a loss could have minimal, and the factor with the emotions out of control that does not have full functionality, for that we can try a demo account to our maximum in order to train the skills along with the ability to can be maximized serrta can show success

We can use demo account for learning purposes, but actually we need using real account because will develop better psichology trading, and we can start with small capital first before imagine easy earning and make sure in demo account they already having good skill and ability to manage money in forex market, because if in demo account still facing many failure hence not differ much in real account

Ā 

Well many loses huge amount at the beginning because of greediness. If one does not lose huge amount and learns from his own mistakes then he can overcome greediness.

Well many loses huge amount at the beginning because of greediness. If one does not lose huge amount and learns from his own mistakes then he can overcome greediness.

Yes greediness is one thing that should to managed, this is about emotion or psychology trading, so some trader said if about psychology trading has high role in forex trading, bad psychology although they having good system trading also will fail if they can't control their emotion

Yes greediness is one thing that should to managed, this is about emotion or psychology trading, so some trader said if about psychology trading has high role in forex trading, bad psychology although they having good system trading also will fail if they can't control their emotion

greed can make us worse and there is no advantage at all for greed

Ā 

You are right. A trader can even screw a good strategy with a good return if he or she lets emotions come in his or her way. We may read about it, but when it comes to trading we have to learn from our mistakes and improve ourselves.