Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

Over trading is not good habit in trading forex, this will making confuse how to manage all risk and order, will better if we work with proper money management and risk management, because we can't control the trend market but we can control our risk level, some pro trader suggest to plan risk less than 2% although there are trader that having risk level 5% but they only open maximum order one or two a day trading

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely right, we must continue to trade with sufficient capability and berkemabng leibh better every day. in addition, traders should also have the ability to fund management and risk management is good and right. therefore we should be able to do the learning seriously.

In trading we need to avoid greedy and over trading, because if greedy and over trading already become habit hence not profit will obtained but will often fail, in addition still as newbie which still often facing mistake in analysis, greedy only will killing account quickly, forex trading need strict risk management and money management to survive

There was a time when I let my emotions take over my trades but now I don't do that anymore. I won't say I have complete control over my trading as I am not a good enough trader but at least emotions does not drive my trades.

I think with long time experience we will can making better control emotion, because we already know with our experience if emotion usually leading us to become reckless trader and can't making proper plan trading anymore, and sometime only want to recover previous loss with using bigger lot size.

besides, motivation, patience, and high morale are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader who wants to be successful or successful in the world of forex trading. see forex trading is a risky business, as well as the management of a difficult if not accompanied with considerable ability.

besides, motivation, patience, and high morale are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader who wants to be successful or successful in the world of forex trading. see forex trading is a risky business, as well as the management of a difficult if not accompanied with considerable ability.

Yes this is like as education investment which risk in trading always there and sometime inevitable, but of course we as trader trying to analyze the trend market as we can best possible, although eventually not perfect, control emotion also important to keep our trading always on coridor rules system trading

I think with long time experience we will can making better control emotion, because we already know with our experience if emotion usually leading us to become reckless trader and can't making proper plan trading anymore, and sometime only want to recover previous loss with using bigger lot size.

You are right. Time is what a trader needs to give himself. Without giving himself the time necessary, one would not improve in his trading. When in a losing state, many things goes through a trader's mind and if they don't have a grasp of it then it can be damaging for them.

You are right. Time is what a trader needs to give himself. Without giving himself the time necessary, one would not improve in his trading. When in a losing state, many things goes through a trader's mind and if they don't have a grasp of it then it can be damaging for them.

Actually no anyone trader which they want to become looser in trading, but if likely still often facing failure, hence rather than enforced making new deposit will better back again to demo account for learning better setup trading that will implemented later if these setup is profitable

true once, the funds used in the demo account is a virtual form so that it can minimize the risks. that was why I utilize a demo account Tickmill as a place to practice and learn, because then I can develop trading skills I have without having to think about the risks that exist.

With the use of a demo account to the maximum it will enable us to further improve trading skills well. Therefore, we need to always uses a demo account with the maximum so we will be able to maximize capital well

Actually no anyone trader which they want to become looser in trading, but if likely still often facing failure, hence rather than enforced making new deposit will better back again to demo account for learning better setup trading that will implemented later if these setup is profitable

Well nobody wants to be a loser trader. Losses are inevitable and traders must accept it. And agree with you about going back to demo. If a trading method is not giving profit then one should take a step back and go back to demo again to improve his or her method.

Well nobody wants to be a loser trader. Losses are inevitable and traders must accept it. And agree with you about going back to demo. If a trading method is not giving profit then one should take a step back and go back to demo again to improve his or her method.

Yes sometime might we become bored when facing successive loses, and back in demo again then we can trying to use another kinds system and strategy, or we can trying to built up strategy to making better, might we can trying with different setup about risk management level and lot size that used

I think we can control over trading but we can't control the market, in trading as account holder has full access to manage their account, and over trading according experience often causing more failure and less useful for trading, hence as trader need to control trading with proper plan trading

No one can really have 100% control over things, it’s where you need to be discipline and accept the downside. If we try to be 100% every time then we will not work it correctly for our self, so that is why we need to accept that we could lose and yet stand back. I enjoy it all through broker like OctaFX since they are epic having small spreads at 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments, swap free account, daily market updates and much more, it’s all fantastic.

Yes we need control over trading, because often if this already become habit hence will harmful account and might will often facing many failure, this is not safe way if always trading with over trading, and will better manage money with risk management plan.

In managing the risk in our forex business of course we should be able to do as how to know it, or we can by way of SL and TP pemasanga with accurate so that we can limit the risk. Success will certainly be obtained if we have good skills and experience

Many trader still use stop loss taking profit, because this is very simple to manage money in forex trading we can measure how much risk on every single plan, and also we can learn how to determine target on reasonable target, patience is required in trading if we want to increasing money in forex, keep control emotion when facing with loss

Yes sometime might we become bored when facing successive loses, and back in demo again then we can trying to use another kinds system and strategy, or we can trying to built up strategy to making better, might we can trying with different setup about risk management level and lot size that used

When a trader faces consecutive losses then it is better to take a step back and revise his or her strategy and see where he went wrong. Sometimes a strategy works well on certain market conditions and when market conditions change then it can bring losses. So revising those might give a better understanding to the strategy and improve it.

When a trader faces consecutive losses then it is better to take a step back and revise his or her strategy and see where he went wrong. Sometimes a strategy works well on certain market conditions and when market conditions change then it can bring losses. So revising those might give a better understanding to the strategy and improve it.

Facing successive loss if we can't control our emotion sometime can leading to become blind on next trades, sometime appear desired to recover loss at short time with use bigger lot size, and this is not safe trading decision because equity decreasing already and will harmful account if trade with use bigger lot size just want to recover previous loss at short time

Therefore we must have a strong mental in order to be ready and continue to survive while receiving a trial while in the trading activity. Because we do not go on to get the prodit, one day we will definitely make mistakes and eventually get loss. Therefore a strong mental is a very important factor

Over trading is not good for overall trading plan because market always move very dynamic and unpredictable, and if greedy already become habit hence will often fail usually, because in fact forex trading need good strategy and also risk management and money management is important point to manage money in uncertainty market condition

Facing successive loss if we can't control our emotion sometime can leading to become blind on next trades, sometime appear desired to recover loss at short time with use bigger lot size, and this is not safe trading decision because equity decreasing already and will harmful account if trade with use bigger lot size just want to recover previous loss at short time

You are right. At one point I also had this mindset. But then learned it won't bring me any good. And I think there is nothing wrong with this. As long as one understands that it will not be good for a trader in the long run. A way to save ownself is to use certain amount which he or she can afford to lose.

You are right. At one point I also had this mindset. But then learned it won't bring me any good. And I think there is nothing wrong with this. As long as one understands that it will not be good for a trader in the long run. A way to save ownself is to use certain amount which he or she can afford to lose.

Sometime our analysis is not like as our favour and we need using risk management here, some trader might trying use hedging position to manage the risk in trading, but there are so many trader that use stop loss, to manage their risk in trading, and will good if we also can discipline and control our emotion when facing with failure in trading