Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

It’s obviously simple question in a way from new comers since they are usually not in control of how they work. I was previously the same with no control over my working, but ever since I have joined Nova FX, I have got the much needed control and that’s because they have installed confidence in me with their stable spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 and epic customer service that’s active 24/5 to make me feel calm.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest 99% of my trading is under of my own control without any intervention, but if what you are talking here is more like the routing of my order i think i'm not really know what about it or having control over that. As long as i can put SL by myself open the order at good price manually by myself i think i have control over it.

Well, to be honest 99% of my trading is under of my own control without any intervention, but if what you are talking here is more like the routing of my order i think i'm not really know what about it or having control over that. As long as i can put SL by myself open the order at good price manually by myself i think i have control over it.

SL is a tool which can be maximized to minimize the risk. We also need to understand market itself to know where market will move. Then, we will also know what we should do, buy, sell or wait.

A lot of people would want to say they have that control over Forex while in actual sense, Forex controls them. They find it so difficult making Forex a business that they have to wait for the ripe time to strike and that is the more reason they also find it difficult earning because discouragement sets in once their dreams are shattered.

A lot of people would want to say they have that control over Forex while in actual sense, Forex controls them. They find it so difficult making Forex a business that they have to wait for the ripe time to strike and that is the more reason they also find it difficult earning because discouragement sets in once their dreams are shattered.

I think in sense of control our trading which means we can control how much we want to lose or get the profit is possible but for overall i mean in higher layer i think you are right forex that control us or i can say traders for whole control me or you. The price is defined by market maker through bid from all traders around the world. So technically you are right.

I do because I have tried to over trade at some time and I found out that this thing led me to so much losses. I feel that if I leave my position for some time, that may be I'm going to make some more profit but when I tried this thing, I discovered that what I got myself was yet more and more losses. Knowing how to trade is one thing and another thing is also how to have a good control over it.

we must be able to control over trading, forex risk is high, so for us to be successful in forex then we need to be able to control ourselves well so that we can avoid over trading. Having MM and RM good is very necessary

We need to know how to control over trading because trading so much or over trading will not make us to be over rich. When we hope to over trade is because we look at the way we want to have so much profit or that we are already having a losing trade which we want to overcome. If someone really wants to make money from Forex, over trading will not be the main reason that the money will come.

• 2 weeks later...

Once you are able to control the number of times you trade and also be able to place a kind of limit on what you expect from the market, then you would have succeeded in having that control over Forex. Some people say that Forex is addictive but I believe a lot that it is a thing of the mind and it is a thing which varies from person to person.

I have total control in a sense that i don't let anyone even robot to control my trading for most of my trading. Sometimes i let robot that i got from my introducing broker to help me especially during a bit volatile time. Manual trading is a type of trading where you have 100% control over your trading.

Then if like that i also have control over my trading because i don't use robot(sometimes use it), and also prefer manual trading compared to robot trading. According to me, most traders in forex for sure having control of their risk and trading also always trying to manage it.

You need to have a control over trading. Trading is something that is of choice and it is not a must that you will trade all the time. A trader will have to learn and understand something about Forex and that thing is the fact that you need to trade only when you know too well that there are chances you will end up in getting something from it at the end of the day

First, yes we need that because with control our trading risk will be lowering significantly. second, As per of my knowledge of course we must understand about forex and how it works, without that we wil find hard time to make profit or even barely know about forex itself.

It is not always the case my friend, you control your trading means risk lingering within you, it is also useless if you has bad risk management even you are actually can control your trading and can choose whatever you want to your position. If only you have a good risk management, something like this would be over.

It is not always the case my friend, you control your trading means risk lingering within you, it is also useless if you has bad risk management even you are actually can control your trading and can choose whatever you want to your position. If only you have a good risk management, something like this would be over.

According to me that is why we should control our trading, since we have control we can know what kind of risk that we should take, is that really worthy for our profit and our time if we are ready to take the risk, and later how to manage your loss if you were loss all much of your bucks

• 3 months later...

I have control over my trading because i trade with myself. I choose TP and SL that i choose by myself use the rules which i created before. I rarely use forex robot and depend more on manual trading, it has bigger flexibility than robot trading and just like i said befor ei have control for 100% over my trading.

This is normal that when you have control over your trading, but the problem is when you don't have any control for 100%. Remember, 100% in this case FX robot you still have control to set its risk management so it will close the position based on the risk management you put on your robot, while it performs automatically like when to open position based on robot itself not you.

• 2 weeks later...

Over trading is the most frequent mistake that most traders make may be because they are so eager to make big money or because they are not sure of its complications. Without getting a grip of emotions, a trader exposes himself to more trade risks that would pile and cause more losses. To avoid such scenarios, a trader is expected to have a clear mind and know when and how to trade by not placing orders every time a chance comes up.