Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

You are right. A trader can even screw a good strategy with a good return if he or she lets emotions come in his or her way. We may read about it, but when it comes to trading we have to learn from our mistakes and improve ourselves.

Yes as trader need making evaluation trades to learn from mistake that ever commited, and if we can learn from our mistake hence we will get valuable lesson for making betterment skill trading, we need control our emotion and keep trading with discipline I think better rather than trading recklessly

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, its own evaluation serves to improve trading skills that we have, if we've made a mistake in trading, and we have a strong motivation to improve trading skills that we have definitely her we will continue to evaluate in order to have the capacity better trading again and can benefit more leverage. I was always evaluate when trading with Tickmill

Yes as trader need making evaluation trades to learn from mistake that ever commited, and if we can learn from our mistake hence we will get valuable lesson for making betterment skill trading, we need control our emotion and keep trading with discipline I think better rather than trading recklessly

Reckless trading does not give good results in the long run. Ultimately it ruins a traders capital. So if a trader has long term plans then he or she will go slow with the trading process and focus on long term goals.

Having self-control in this business is very important because that way it will make us better able to trade premises. Trading with good self-control will make us able to trade with a maximum, to learn to control yourself well then I take advantage of demo accounts and demo contest of the well. I have always tried to control myself to keep concentration when trading with Tickmill

Reckless trading does not give good results in the long run. Ultimately it ruins a traders capital. So if a trader has long term plans then he or she will go slow with the trading process and focus on long term goals.

Yes indeed usually reckless in trading is included as one mistake that cause many times loses, in trading will better if we always trade with control our emotion and always manage our money wisely, because forex trading remain risky and as trader need keep discipline with obey rules system trading also money management

Yes indeed usually reckless in trading is included as one mistake that cause many times loses, in trading will better if we always trade with control our emotion and always manage our money wisely, because forex trading remain risky and as trader need keep discipline with obey rules system trading also money management

the mistakes that we often do it because they do not have the skill and ability of trading that is not optimal. And yet we have to do an evaluation in doing forex trading business due to relearn the mistakes not to be repeated

the mistakes that we often do it because they do not have the skill and ability of trading that is not optimal. And yet we have to do an evaluation in doing forex trading business due to relearn the mistakes not to be repeated

The mistakes traders make, and if they learn from them, then that should help them become a better trader. Mistakes gives us many valuable lessons which no book or trading course can't give. It can only be earned.

The mistakes traders make, and if they learn from them, then that should help them become a better trader. Mistakes gives us many valuable lessons which no book or trading course can't give. It can only be earned.

Yes we can learn from our mistake actually, maybe in trading we facing many mistake and we can learn one by one from these mistake and trying to overcome these mistake and not repeated again same mistake, and if we can learn from our mistake then we can making betterment experience to develop better skill

Yes we can learn from our mistake actually, maybe in trading we facing many mistake and we can learn one by one from these mistake and trying to overcome these mistake and not repeated again same mistake, and if we can learn from our mistake then we can making betterment experience to develop better skill

Not repeating same mistakes does not happen. lol Not at least for me. I repeat many mistakes but I keep myself from repeating certain mistakes which can damage my trading ability badly.

Not repeating same mistakes does not happen. lol Not at least for me. I repeat many mistakes but I keep myself from repeating certain mistakes which can damage my trading ability badly.

Recognized mistake also important because might there are mistake on technical and also mistake because our psychology, which if in my opinion mistake because technical like as our system can't work well, we can't blaming our own selves hundred percenbt because might on these time market on high volatile and very unpredictable, but if mistake because bad psychology like as greedy, over trading, we can blaming own selves but we need to repent and trying hard to avoid these mistake

Recognized mistake also important because might there are mistake on technical and also mistake because our psychology, which if in my opinion mistake because technical like as our system can't work well, we can't blaming our own selves hundred percenbt because might on these time market on high volatile and very unpredictable, but if mistake because bad psychology like as greedy, over trading, we can blaming own selves but we need to repent and trying hard to avoid these mistake

mistakes that we do can be done in terms of evaluation we did, because the evaluation we do will be able to learn more about the mistakes that have been done, with the can in a way to learn by using a demo account for preparation before engaging in a real account of his order can learn to manage risk

I prefer to keep the blame game out of trading. Blaming on anything won't bring anything positive for a trader. And what does not benefit one's trading, getting rid of it is a better option in my opinion. Focus on what will bring positive pips to our account.

I prefer to keep the blame game out of trading. Blaming on anything won't bring anything positive for a trader. And what does not benefit one's trading, getting rid of it is a better option in my opinion. Focus on what will bring positive pips to our account.

Good mindset indeed also help in trading, if trader come forex and start trading which they doubt and not confidence because having negative mindset hence this is also will become like as barrier for trader itself to develop their skill trading, but if any trader having positive mindset hence will more confidence in trading

Good mindset indeed also help in trading, if trader come forex and start trading which they doubt and not confidence because having negative mindset hence this is also will become like as barrier for trader itself to develop their skill trading, but if any trader having positive mindset hence will more confidence in trading

Positivity about everything is something I do not support when it comes to trading. For example, I don't support expert advisors trade on behalf of humans and I always express negative things about those kinds of expert advisors.

For a new trader lack of confidence is normal. With time a trader will gain confidence. It does not come in one day and a trader has to go through many difficulties before he or she can actually find confidence in himself.

I also suggest that while having a proper trade management plan and sticking to it also helps in reducing risks as well as trading with more limitations. It can also reduces the risk of over trading.

I think we need to keep discipline using proper plan trading, this will can minimize our emotion if we can manage money with proper plan trading, because in our plan is not only will implemented strategy but also calculating maximum risk in every single plan

I think we need to keep discipline using proper plan trading, this will can minimize our emotion if we can manage money with proper plan trading, because in our plan is not only will implemented strategy but also calculating maximum risk in every single plan

discipline is very important for us to do, we do the discipline will be more focused on what we are doing, and will be even better when it has done in preparation. and we can risk by placing a stop loss to be limited in the risks

• 1 month later...

Controlling emotions is very necessary in forex because forex is a very high risk., To be able to control the emotions that well then we should always train mental trading. So if you want trading full lot then we will rethink

Yes right, control emotion is important to manage account, because if any trader only trade with emotion usually they will trade recklessly and not again pay attention with the risk that involved in trading, and if trader always able trade with calm minds to making plan trading