Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I think I'll check the forum later in the day to see if I can make some posts there but that will depend on whether I can meet up with my activities in other forums. I'm hope that there's no daily post limit in this forum because I intend accumulating lots of points in the forum.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is surely good for those members because as I know the payment request approval is quite fast in here because I have been monitoring it, but not all can experience that. Anyway, I am just waiting for the Admin to pay my payment request in here I just hope that I will be paid soon.

I think that the activity on the site had been slow lately. I was able to make only a few post. I won't think I'll be able to make a lot of post daily. And my plan is to post like three times a week only for now. So that i would be able to post in other forums as well. Before i just focused here more and not post in other forums

The problem is that we are concentrating on a few forums nowadays that we end up neglecting other forums in the process. My activities have been lacking in here as well and sometimes by the time that I go around to the forum I am already tired and want to rest. I need to change that and be active here again like before.

Yeah its sometimes tiring to post a lot that's why i have been less avionic p active so I would only moderate post at the most if I'm advice again on the site. Anyways, i have made four post now and would part again later on when i have the time to post again. Is enjoyable to post on the site anyway

Actually, this week I am just concentrating in two Forums because I am not that motivated in some Forums. But next week I will try to do better, but I don't know if I will still consider to post in here, but I will just prioritize those Forums that I am not having problem with.

I am just hoping that there would be members that are posting on a regular basis in here so that we can even be able to make 2 rounds of posting in here. I have managed to make a single round of posting this morning and am just left with making another round as soon as I see replies.

I wonder what bad experiences you are talking about in here. I am enjoying the forum at the moment and making sure that I have post in here whenever I can because its paying faster than before even though there is this thing of getting deductions everytime you cashout.

Well,i haven't cashed out from this forum before so i want to confirm it my self when i would be requesting for a payout,i am not just motivated to make posts in the forum simply because i have an infraction,i don't even know when the infraction would end,i would try and send the mod that gave me the infraction a PM and ask him when the infraction would end

I'm still good in the forum considering that they are still one of the forum that we can still regard as paying and stable in payments. We can see how they able to maintain good number of advertisers and thus, their source of income is continuous. That's why I'm trying to be always active here and no worries about the payments.

I am just lacking with posting activities due to the fact that other members are not finding the time to be active in here. Otherwise I would be having a good target on the forum already because I had planned to cashout again this weekend even if I wouldnt have reached 500 points.

I have been active on MEF for last few days during which I got one payment for 100 posts also I could manage to have an active request of $5 which was approved today, and I am glad that MEF has been making fast payments so far.

I havent checked the forum as yet but I surely hope tha there would be good posting activiites when I get to the forum. Yesterday I could not manage to finish my posting on the forum because something came up offline and I had to attend to it. I just wish to reach 100 points with my next round of posting.

WEll count me out on that, I am no longer posting for this forum and have no intentions to make some posts again or even visit it. I have not been having good activities in here before and have some bad experiences in it.

Well it is such a sad thing to hear about this. Sad, first, you decide not to continue the activity in this forum. Second, it means there is something not correct happened on this forum here. So, members start to quit this forum here, because thy are not satisfied. This is the only way if the Admin does not answer the members problem

I think the payment processing speed here is just okay but from members' comments, the forum is still doing well as there are some posters making activity there but the activity in MEF is not that good. If more posters can increase their activity here, then it will be very easy to accumulate points in the forum.

They are still the best forum we have knowing that they pays for years and then, now that they usually clear payments every week. So, members only worries now is the forum activities because in GPT section only the ptp section is a paying section and others will have difficult to make discussions.

The Paid to post discussion is surely the most active discussion in here because there are many who are posting actively on that discussion though I think that members still having problem with their time that's why they can't post a lot in here as busy with some things.

Well we should not be surprised to see much activity mainly from the paid to post section because that is where many posters endolge in, also its common in other forums too. Maybe later in the day I might spend some time in the forum since I dont have a busy schedule for now.

One other thing to consider is the fact that there is only two paying sections on the forum. In the GPT section it is only the PTP that is a paying section on the forum. The other paying section is the hyip section which some of us are quite hesitant to post in so there isnt much room to make posts in.

Yea,you are right,i got to know about this recently and luckily for me i have not been posting in other sections,sections like forex and payment processors should be a paying section,all i do in the forum now is to post payment proofs from ptp forums,i just don't feel like accumulating points in the forum when i know i have an active infraction

It would have been nice if the daily active poster thread gets updated regularly, as these days I have been making posting active on this forum and with the active poster contest, a good chance to make extra 25 cents from MEF.