Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I guess I'm waiting for about 1 week when my payout approved but then still no good sign about payments. Although, I still wanted to try to make now here 25 posts per day atleast which my original plan is to make here 50 posts but then its impossible here.

I have not visited this site for enough time but i saw there have many members and the are working a lot. I love to post forum because i have a lots of time to do this. crazy eyes Their rates is very very very good and i saw many post that many members are already get paid. So i am waiting to start my work.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-24-06 01:22:04

Batch: 100716546

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $2.05

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Although i am not a member of this forum before but i didn't know that its still paying but this recent payout proof gives me motivation to post in here. I don't know much about the activities but seems like the admin takes time to clear the payments so the activities will be low

The activities are low in here because there are still some members whose disappointed with the payment processing in here, and til now I haven't get my payment yet, I have now two payment request in here, one is approved already, and the other one is waiting to get an approval.

Yap, I got some deduction in here but I never mind about it at least I got paid in here, and also the other members got deduction in here I think all of us, perhaps even there is no basis at all or at least show all those post which marked as junk in here that would be much better so we can improved what it needs to improve. .

Congrats on your payment indie! I'm very sure that the activities in this forum will start increasing gradually with the payment processing thats going on. I will also start posting in here probably this week

oh yeah, i am hoping that the activity will start again. i will continue to post here later on. i was not able to post because i have problem accessing the site on my browser. so i hope that i can access it already. and sometimes it is loading pretty slow.

That's the spirit! Perhaps I may also consider to post in here when there are no good activities on some Forums so I will have some time to do some posting in here but what I just hate in here is the processing of our payment I am still observing right now, if there will be some improvement.

We can only hope for improved payment processing from the forum moving forward. I also intend on making being active in the coming week and wll see from my first payment request how things go and take it from there.

Well I have seen my payment request already been approved in here and all I need to do is wait for the payment processing to take place, I wll try again to make some posts in here and reach another 200 points.

Good to hear that your payment request has already been approved in here. All that you need to wait for now is just payment processing and you can easily go for your next target knowing that you got a payment request in queue waiting to be paid.