From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 30 Mar 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it is nice when see new payment with this site, I don't know how you are doing as? but with this payment, it have closed all questions that site is still paying or not, even I see that it still be very good when you still have payment with active daily. Can you share for use about your method of work with this site? Does it need invest to work?

I'm still waiting to get paid in here. Hope next week I'm going to get paid in here. I only request once a month in here and I'm sure this site pays each month so even with delays I don't have problem at all. I'm just hoping that I get the payment soon. Although I don't check and see the status of my request of payments right now. But I'm hoping that its been approved already.

i have seen that there are many payment request that has been approved already. hopefully my payment request would be approved any time soon. as i have made two payment request. one for the payment for the post and other for winning the daily activity winner contest.

That's great for you to win in their daily contest. 25 cents winnings is good already as it is equivalent to 12 posts already. I only see that I'm having hard time to post in mef because of the scheduling. As I mainly focus as of this moment in forex forums and really want to have more funds thats why I still post in mef slowly.

i am glad that my payment request has been approved this day. i would like to encourage more members to be active here. although some members don't like the deductions in the payout, i don't think we should be discouraged because of that. there is two running contest on the site and those contest can give us extra earning also besides for our posting.

i am glad that my payment request has been approved this day. i would like to encourage more members to be active here. although some members don't like the deductions in the payout, i don't think we should be discouraged because of that. there is two running contest on the site and those contest can give us extra earning also besides for our posting.

nice if they did it on time from now on so many forums that have a delay, most recently,and may have a forum that timely payment can be considered as top priority forum

Definitely, if we have seen a forum like mef that do payment process on time without much delay then we will not have problem and pale activity in the forum. But as I said I have not prioritized the forum because of lack of time. Maybe, then I can recheck which forums are good and stable as of this moment and be active in posting.

I thought they pay monthly. I think now they have payment weekly. Well, I know you are one of the active member here and really did to have many winnings in their daily contest. I guess you made to have daily postings here and also checking if you are the winner. I see that the mod here do have the winners every few days not daily.

Date: 2012-19-04 04:03:14

Batch: 92014413

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 11 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-19-04 04:04:54

Batch: 92014520

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 15 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

I guess the admin don't want to be dealing with high cashout,that is why the maximum cashout was set to 500 points which is $5.It is the first forum site that i have seen doing this.This site is also a good one to make money from posting online.I will set time to post there too.