Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't see much activity on the contest thread announced by the admin. which is the 10 cents for every 20 posts in the chatting contest. but it is quite hard to post there cause we can't make even a spam on the contest thread itself. we need to make sensible post too in chat contest thread.

Hello All ,

I am your own Topnotcher bringing you one of the kewlest program on this new year

How about you people make 140% a day and lose nothing ?

How about the most safest program online where you have no fear that one day you will wake up and see the site is not online and admins of the site has run away making you shattered ?

Well I am here introducing a revolutionary program where you have to work up your skills to make good money daily

Its a Italkmoney Hyip .

To know more about the game - read here - http://www.italkmoney.com/topic/6490-italkmoneys-forum-hyip/

How the members will win ?? Interesting question

Well .. i have thought of this thing so far :-

I will be asking some quiz questions and sending it as an email to members too ..

So they have to post the ANSWER on the sites forum and the one who do it first and accordingly will win in the sequence.

Well i am open to suggestions if you people want to give any..

Thanks and regards

Topnotcher

so in the contest above, only 10 members will be allowed to participate. but i don't understand exactly this program going to work. though i understand we need to give $5. that's all what is clear to me. anyways, if we won't lose any thing then paying $5 is quite okay with me. but how would the admin generate money to pay us for the contest when we won't lose any thing what we have paid the admin.

I was complete my 100 post and im right now try to active in they contest...look like good enough for sure :D and just few member yesterday active in that contest..i think another member should active too...so we will got more chance to winning that contest :D

Pls how much does it take to be an upgraded member in ITM.Is it $10 or higher,and do they still have the minimum post for every one who hasn't upgrade?

To upgrade is needed $10 minimum for 1 month and $50 for Lifetime..depend to you want to choose 1 month or lifetime...

And about minimum is still same for sure 100 post my friend :)

i think there is a rule to post in all the folders,do we have to post in non paying folders if we want to get payment if yes do we have to post in all folders or one is enough.is 10 posts in non paying folder is enough to request payment? reply's will help me a lot

@hunter :

oh god..i don't know about this update rules for sure..:( last time before request im making a lot post in 1 section..:(

I hope just got deducted not declined by the admin..i will contact the sinip via YM to asking about this one i think.. :(

yup i hope we can be more active in here.but nowadays i will only concentrate in other section beside ptp section.i hope will not take a time for me to reach another payment in here.but seems you guys not really active in here.sometime i frget about this site because of the lsee activity in here