Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

Well among all this opinion which one can we take I receive an email from this forum stated that they are fully back as a paid to post forum but I dont know the secrete sorrounding this because in as much as I know the forum is accesible and I think that they will continue to do their good quater lets see what will be the update.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no more good news about this forum here. It is such a bad thing actually for us to see this forum can not revive. Actually the Admin here is a nice guy. But, still if the forum can not be popular, and can not make profit for the Admin, then it will be very hard for the forum to sustain

To be honest I dont know the admin of the forum since there wasnt much interaction with him since I was active on the forum. I was only active to make 100 posts if I remember correctly upon which I submitted my payment request. At least this was all the amount activities I had on the forum.

I think I was a member in the forum but I was not that active,it seems that the admin's name is Sinip,I am not too sure cos it has been long that I last visited the forum,I don't know why this thread is still open here in DMT,the thread should be closed since the forum is not paying and if there is any payment from the forum in the nearest future,the thread can be re-open

Its most probably because the admin in here came back to say that there will be payment processing that happens quite soon on the forum. That was a couple of weeks ago and it actually raised hopes that there would be payments soon and that the forum might be revived to function as a PTP again.

I don't really understand you,you mean the admin came to DMT and clarify them that payments will be made in the forum any time soon,well if that is the case let us just sit,relax and see how the forum transforms into a paid to post forum once again

I don't really understand you,you mean the admin came to DMT and clarify them that payments will be made in the forum any time soon,well if that is the case let us just sit,relax and see how the forum transforms into a paid to post forum once again

I think you misunderstood Tirus. He was saying that ITM has stopped paying although there was a time that the admin raised the hopes of posters by saying that the forum had resumed paying and it was within that same period that the forum got infected with virus.

I think that the goal of admin is not continue to be paying but to clear payouts for the pending payouts that are several months pending. And I know that admin will not going to leave the forum with the pending payouts and got bad reputation. Anyways, I got message here the forum software upgrade.

If you look at the payment request thread on the ITM forum, there is a note from admin that the payment request thread has been closed because the current ones needed to be cleared first before he can allow new ones to be submitted on the forum. A few have since been cleared but the majority remain. This was a couple of weeks already.

Oh,good to hear hear this from you,it has been long that I visiþ the forum,I will try and be visiting frequently now so that I can catch up with the updates since I have an account in the forum,seriously, if the admin can resume clearing of payments I might also resume posting in the forum

So, if the payment request thread is closed then, admin is not accepting new payout request. This makes sense that the admin is just making payments as of this moment and actually it's been nearly a year I guess that the forum stop to have payments and now we can still see payouts that are still pending.

If you look at the payment request thread on the ITM forum, there is a note from admin that the payment request thread has been closed because the current ones needed to be cleared first before he can allow new ones to be submitted on the forum. A few have since been cleared but the majority remain. This was a couple of weeks already.

This was done month of September and ever since its last payments last September theirs still no new payments until now. Its good if this site is going to pay all pending payments. But until now its only process and reject or paid members who request payments last February. And its already December now. I guess its going to take more months before all request of payments in here will be paid.

Its funny how time really flies because its really been months instead of just weeks since the announcement was made. It is clear that it is the issue of funding on the forum which is why admin cannot clear all the pending payments in here and it really doesnt look like there would a change in this situation anytime soon.

I think that the last payment in the forum was made around September cos I can remember vividly that the thread of ITM was re-opened in GT,for the mods to re-open the thread in GT means that the forum actually paid,I will just take my time and see if the forum is really paying before,I resume posting in the forum

I have noticed that the site has a lot change in the forum script. It looks much better now. So I just wonder if the admin is planning to continue with the ptp. Anyway I have seen lots of spamming. So I just hope that the admin would delete those spam threads. But I think that the admin is quite busy to do that.

Yea,you are right,there are some spam posts in the forum but I feel that the mods haven't seen it cos if they had seen it,they would have deleted it,I also noticed that the script has changed,it seems that the admin really wants to continue with the forum

This news is really bad and very sad news. Specially for the members of this forum, and also for the Admin of this forum, sinip. There must be a mismanagement happened on this forum. So, in this way here, we see this forum is having big problem with the fund

I dont worry about this much because I have already given up on the forum to be honest. This is why I dont check the forum as often as I used to since there really isnt much good developments that would make me want to go around there. If it happens that I get paid then so be it.

Yea,that's just it,if the forum is not clearing payments or not clearing payments fast,there is no need to be active in the forum,I think admin Sinip was just careless, how could he have deleted the database of the payment section

@luke1,it is not a sad news,just take your time before you resume posting in the forum,for me, I am not just ready

I had even forgot about the deleted payment requests thread that admin was talking about. If I remember correctly there was mention that the deleted thread was for previous payment requests and that the new ones were still intact. My payment request is still on the forum since I remember seeing it a couple of weeks ago.

Yea,that's just it,if the forum is not clearing payments or not clearing payments fast,there is no need to be active in the forum,I think admin Sinip was just careless, how could he have deleted the database of the payment section

@luke1,it is not a sad news,just take your time before you resume posting in the forum,for me, I am not just ready

Before, about more than one year ago, I was so active on this I Talk Money forum. The Admin is sinip. He is actually a nice guy. This is why, I feel very sad with this forum here. Because this forum can not pay the members now. Hopefully in 2013 this forum can revive in the business again

This is one of the reasons why I was active on the site because I was told that the admin of the site is really honest and has a good reputation. Unfortunately by the time that I joined on the forum it was not a good time and that when things went awry. I havent even got paid out by the forum even once.