DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

bringpeace

Demo VS real

We can trade with small amount sir. You can try to trade with TenkoFx. You can use $10 to start trading with them. If we have good skills, we will be able to get maximal result although we just trade with small amount.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

yes, for our forex trading does not require huge capital. We can trade using small capital. provided that we have the skills and knowledge of good trading then we can make a profit. to acquire the skills and knowledge of good trading we can use a demo account

I think is the best way to practice forex in demo account before then if you have get trading skill and experience may you can use a real money in real forex account.

you should definitely learn with a demo account, preferably for a couple months at least. Going for a real account is not advisable unless you have sufficient funds

of course sir, you need to learn in a demo account before you start a real account. With a real account, we can make a profit. For that, we need to use a demo account with either. By using a demo account well then we can get maximum results

Open a PAMM account with TenkoFX for the chance to manage up to $100,000

need it, we need to do the exercises in a demo account before start trading in a real account. learn trading if only from theory alone, then we will lose. for that, we need to understand the forex demo account trading. With a demo account, then we can trade real account. try trading in instaforex with the bonus post

demo account are made for the newbies to be able to learn on how that they will trade and also hoping to have success while because it is not good for one to just jump into forex without learning from a demo first.so it is important.

demo account are made for the newbies to be able to learn on how that they will trade and also hoping to have success while because it is not good for one to just jump into forex without learning from a demo first.so it is important.

real account and a demo account is very important. we can use a demo account to learn real trading accounts while we can use to train the psychology of trading. In trading, we not only need the skills of trading alone, but we also need a good trading psychology

Its good to compare both. Since demo is an account in which we can practice while real account is an account in which we can learn how to trade. I don't expect much to loss in here but I do know I can really handle my trading account once I started to make some profit. Lets all do hope to see ourselves having big income in here. I'm sure of that.

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation. And using real account, we can earn money. But real account with minimum deposit is also good for making practice to hone our psychology. Try standard account in TenkoFX, we just need to make deposit $10.

we can use a demo account to learn and practice trading with a demo account, we can understand forex well. for that, we need to utilize a demo account as a good preparation for real trading account. to have good preparation then we can trade real account with well

Demo account is the place in which we can practice our trade. The more we know how to trade the more we can end up making some good income. I do recommend that we invest our time and money learning how to trade first. I'm so sure I will become a lucky trader. I'm so happy with the way things are for me and I'm glad that I can end up making so much profit without fails in forex some day.

Demo account is the place in which we can practice our trade. The more we know how to trade the more we can end up making some good income. I do recommend that we invest our time and money learning how to trade first. I'm so sure I will become a lucky trader. I'm so happy with the way things are for me and I'm glad that I can end up making so much profit without fails in forex some day.

Demo account is good for beginner that start trading in forex. There are many advantages which we can get get profit demo account. If we do not have experience, i think we will feel difficult when we are trading with real account. And we also will lose our money. The experience traders also still use demo account to test their strategy or EA if they want to trade automatically.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

demo is the best place to take training. there traders not necessary to deal with real risk of losing money. since traders just use virtual money in trading. traders will be calm to conduct observation and tried to point out the best strategies. and if traders able to generate profits more than losses in practice, they are prepared to deal with real risk of forex market.

Its best for first step in trading. But we also need to trade in real account. In demo account we don't feel the pressure. In real account some how we can end up getting some pressure in here. So its very important that we can deal with our trading account and make some good money in here. I'm so sure that in the long run we can really earn big if we practice both in demo and in real account.

demo account is good for traders who are new in forex. They can get trading experience using demo account and it will help them when they use real account. I think they also should try trading using real account to test their psychology, because when we trade using demo account, our psychology is not be honed, in fact they are traders who are failed because they did not have good psychology. 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets also can be used.

demo account enabling traders to take training. the best chance to gain profit is when traders able to be skilled and they are know what they should do or don't in trading. when traders able to generate profits more than losses, they are basically has chance to did the same in live trading.

@memoneyy, I don't even think there is so much difference as we think because in the real account, it is almost that same thing we find in the Demo account with the only difference being that of the money involved. I mean, it is the same platform, the same trading signal, the same broker, the same chart and all what not.

@memoneyy, I don't even think there is so much difference as we think because in the real account, it is almost that same thing we find in the Demo account with the only difference being that of the money involved. I mean, it is the same platform, the same trading signal, the same broker, the same chart and all what not.

In that essence is the same. But since we are using virtual funds in demo and real funds in real account. Our trading experience is totally not the same. In fact we don't feel any loses when we trade in demo but in real account even with limited loses we still have some emotional effect on us.

In that essence is the same. But since we are using virtual funds in demo and real funds in real account. Our trading experience is totally not the same. In fact we don't feel any loses when we trade in demo but in real account even with limited loses we still have some emotional effect on us.

but in my opinion, even though we are only trading on a demo account using virtual money and have a different experience, but we still need a demo account to practice trading. With a demo account we can learn to practice trading.

@budado, it might also have a lot of things to do with the person in question. The Demo account is a practicing account but the attention and inclination the trader gives to it is what matters a lot. There are quite a lo try of people who wouldn't be serious with it though but it doesn't mean it is same for all. What one calls his dog is what it answers.

@budado, it might also have a lot of things to do with the person in question. The Demo account is a practicing account but the attention and inclination the trader gives to it is what matters a lot. There are quite a lo try of people who wouldn't be serious with it though but it doesn't mean it is same for all. What one calls his dog is what it answers.

Demo account must be used as well as possible. Practicing account will help to understand about forex and we also get trading experience that we can use to improve our trading skills. Forex trading is not easy as we think, so we must prepare ourselves before we trade in forex.

That is true...

@rehan

It will be always a Losing story to tell from a Newbie that started trading in the Forex Market with Real Account. He can not make it without the practical knowledge of the Demo Account.

@indieover

And that is why we should use the Demo Account as our real Live Account, so we can trade same way in Live Account.

That is always the case in the beginning but this seems to fade away as we go down the drain. Forex isn't always easy for a trader when he is new and that is the more reason the Demo account is a place to be. The newbie needs it a lot if he must make money from the business and it is as well one thing that is worth the stay.

we need to start forex demo account, with a demo account we can get a good trading skills so that we can trade with a real account either. for that we need to use a demo account with either. for real trading account we do not require a large capital, we can trade using the bonus post

There's always the need to start low. Starting at a point where we will rather not lose our trading capital should be that which is important to all traders. That is what the Demo account offers and it is wise enough to trade with that at the back of our mind. Forex is a risky business and it is much better when we trade with that caution by learning from the Demo.

demo account enabling traders to trade and take practice. use virtual money which lead traders to be calm in take research, in order to point out good trading strategy. while if they are prepared, able to generate profits more than losses during practice, they can start trading on live account.

Both types of account are good for trading and it is what the trader need in other to be a very good trader. Whether it is the demo or the real account, they help the trader to learn and to make money. When he or she wants to practice, the demo account is there whereas the live account is meant for real trading.

Both types of account are good for trading and it is what the trader need in other to be a very good trader. Whether it is the demo or the real account, they help the trader to learn and to make money. When he or she wants to practice, the demo account is there whereas the live account is meant for real trading.

The function is different. In demo account we try to learn how to trade. In real account we try to earn and hope we can become a big time trader. Forext trading is all about taking risk. The more risk we make the more profit we can gain in the long run. So make sure that we are in here to trade and earn money. I'm not focusing on having a 10,000 dollars trading account.

Demo account is the first step to start trading to make us know about basics of forex trading then with real account, we can use it to make us our trading skills be better. We also can hone trading psychology using real account.

of course, the demo account is a step that must be taken by beginners to be able to trade with a maximum. because we can get a demo account trading skills that we need to use a demo account for trading. so a beginner must use a demo account before trading in real accounts

I can find demo account and real account in forex . In demo we cannot get pressure because we use virtual money and we did not heed loss our money if we fall, there are certain things that actually is different from the demo compared to the real forex account

demo account to a real account interconnected. if no demo account we will experience many losses if we are trading in a real account. therefore we need to use a demo account with either. That way we can try to trade maximal with a real account. because we have had good preparation in forex trading

demo account to a real account interconnected. if no demo account we will experience many losses if we are trading in a real account. therefore we need to use a demo account with either. That way we can try to trade maximal with a real account. because we have had good preparation in forex trading

And also you won't find many kind of strategy or even expert advisors, mostly strategy that found by trader or indicators that created is first based on the test in demo account, which improved well until it is accepted in real account. For me, Demo VS Real is irrelevant here.

And also you won't find many kind of strategy or even expert advisors, mostly strategy that found by trader or indicators that created is first based on the test in demo account, which improved well until it is accepted in real account. For me, Demo VS Real is irrelevant here.

Demo is the best way to learn about forex for beginners. Although it's a virtual, we will get knowledge and also experience that we can use to make us be more ready to start trading. Forex education also can be used and then try to start with small amount first if we want to start trading with real account

Demo vs Real is never ending debate, how can we decide which is the winner because this both has its own function and you can use it separately different from what did you view by your own self before. Basically, real for earn demo for learning.

Demo vs Real is never ending debate, how can we decide which is the winner because this both has its own function and you can use it separately different from what did you view by your own self before. Basically, real for earn demo for learning.

Right, cause there are many advantages that we will get from demo and real account. We just have to use demo account and real account wisely. Even, until now, i also still use demo account to learn more about forex

Its really good to practice in demo account. But once you try to trade in real account my advice is that we try to think that we are practicing again in real account. This time around we are practicing our emotional side. In this way we will going to make good income in forex. I really doubt we can become successful trader if we just give up training once we are in real account.

Its really good to practice in demo account. But once you try to trade in real account my advice is that we try to think that we are practicing again in real account. This time around we are practicing our emotional side. In this way we will going to make good income in forex. I really doubt we can become successful trader if we just give up training once we are in real account.

yes, even though we have been practicing on a demo account but we also need a real money account to practice trading psychology. because in our demo account only trading with virtual money so we did not get to practice psychology of trading, to train our trading psychology can try trading with small capital first

Yess this is true, a real trading account is mentally more hard. But the thing is that I like to not know the basics. So just to learn the different functions in a trading account will make me nervous. So in this its like learning flash. If you needed to pubblish what you did in flash directly it surely would be crap. You dont even know the basics. So mistake will be done. This is why Id like to go for a demo account first for at least making really basic stupidities.

wink.gif

Flying Ball Minions Game (Adventure)

[url=h

It is a so exciting and amazing game & it is simple and very attractive.

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gulf.BestQuality.flying.ball.minionsGame[/b]

Description :-

Name: Flying ball minions

Idea: Volleyball game.

How to Play:

Flying ball minions it is a red ball that flies and eat fruits such as bananas, strawberry, apples, oranges, watermelon and other types of food such as sandwiches and sausages.

The player should try to prevent the ball from falling down and also prevents the ball from eat thistly iron. If the player success the birds will shot the ball to far distance.

Take the form of a beautiful comparable minion.

Very amazing game with fabulous rush adventure.

It will be time exciting and groovy for you.

This app is compatible with all of your devices.

Game Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gulf.BestQuality.flying.ball.minionsGame[/b]

Revie

[url

Additional information :-

Updated: November 28, 2014

Size: 6.2M

Installs: 10 - 50

Current Version: 1.0

Requires Android: 1.6 and up

Offered By: Best quality

Install for Free & Enjoy Playing Now

demo account with real account I think very different but both accounts that are needed by traders. With a demo account so we can practice trading so well that we will be able to trade real account with either. if there is no demo account then we will find it hard to  trading in real account well

demo account with real account I think very different but both accounts that are needed by traders. With a demo account so we can practice trading so well that we will be able to trade real account with either. if there is no demo account then we will find it hard to  trading in real account well

Using demo account, we can trade without risking any money, and we also can explore what about forex. Using demo account, trade will get trading experience and it will help trader to earn more profit. Even until now, i also still use it. and beginners must use it as well as possible.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

With that potential, demo account could be a good account for testing purpose or learning purpose, minimizing the risk to ZERO. While real account is for sure a place to earn and has the real risk. But i don't think we should thinking which is better than others.

demo account is an account that is very important for traders because of the demo account then we will be able to practice trading with a good and comfortable for the demo account then we will improve trading skills so real account we will increase

Well,it seems that is right isn't it? we can see that Demo account and also real account has its own purpose, and i think there is nothing something like contest between this two account. If we miss between one of this account i am sure our experience in forex will be limited.

Well,it seems that is right isn't it? we can see that Demo account and also real account has its own purpose, and i think there is nothing something like contest between this two account. If we miss between one of this account i am sure our experience in forex will be limited.

We can use demo account to learn and real account to earn profit. But we must know that there is risk in forex. We should understand that we must minimize it. Starting from demo account, we must try to improve our trading skills.

We can use demo account to learn and real account to earn profit. But we must know that there is risk in forex. We should understand that we must minimize it. Starting from demo account, we must try to improve our trading skills.

If we can use demo account as well as possible, learn from experience that we already get from this account, surely, we will get more maximal result. Even, a experienced trader also still need demo account for example when he want to test EA before using it with real account.

If we can use demo account as well as possible, learn from experience that we already get from this account, surely, we will get more maximal result. Even, a experienced trader also still need demo account for example when he want to test EA before using it with real account.

a demo account is necessary to use well as with a demo account, then we are able to practice trading trading comfortably. with a demo account then our trading skills will also be increased so that we will be able to improve trading results with both

demo account enabling traders to take safe practice. there, they are deal with no real risk of loss result, since money use to trade virtual only. stick with training and learning, till traders able to generate consistency. before they are start to jump to trade on live account.

But in demo account even you loss your money it does not mean anything because of its zero risk, you trade a virtual money even though you following the real market that reflected from the liquiditors, so it is like trading with money. While in real account once you lose your money everything will be over.

demo account is a practice place. there, we are deal with no real risk and market pressure. since we are trade with virtual money only. if suffering margin call, we can open the new one complete with the money. while if we are prepared already, we can jump to trade with real money, on live account of course.

I have been trading on a demo account and i can say the results have been awesome for the past one month.Now i am planning to venture into a real account very son.I hope the trend will remain the same regardless of the account.I want to make it in forex and make this my primary job.

demo account is a practice place. there, we are deal with no real risk and market pressure. since we are trade with virtual money only. if suffering margin call, we can open the new one complete with the money. while if we are prepared already, we can jump to trade with real money, on live account of course.

You forget to said about real account, while demo account impose us to no risk and we can open our account again if we touch margin call, but that does not give any earning to us. Real account even we touch margin call we can still open it as long as we have money.

You forget to said about real account, while demo account impose us to no risk and we can open our account again if we touch margin call, but that does not give any earning to us. Real account even we touch margin call we can still open it as long as we have money.

Demo accounts and real accounts both have different benefits and therefore we need to use a demo account with a good to get a good trading skills so that we can trade with a maximum and comfortable in a real account

if we are want to gain good result, no other option unless we need to take learning and training. when we are has understanding and know how to read market and circumstances, then we can start to trade on live account. risking real money in order to gain real profit money.

Demo account has its own potential, traders with demo account could improve faster rather than before. Using demo account also lowering the cost for learning about forex trading. Real account i think i don't have to say about this, as we all know this is the most important place and small retail traders treasuring it.

most forex newbie who use demo account don't take their trade seriously, they follow one strategy and if the strategy works for them for a couple of trades then they plunge into the real account and trade, then deciding more on with their emotions instead of their strategy and failed. I would rather demo a profitable strategy for 3 or 6 months before trading on a real account. That is how important a demo account for me.

most forex newbie who use demo account don't take their trade seriously, they follow one strategy and if the strategy works for them for a couple of trades then they plunge into the real account and trade, then deciding more on with their emotions instead of their strategy and failed. I would rather demo a profitable strategy for 3 or 6 months before trading on a real account. That is how important a demo account for me.

Demo account is always work how time market open demo is very important and helpful on the all kind of trader this is real market and risky market so skill develop is must and it is possible on demo trade.

That is because of their impatience, mostly newbies like that because they yet does not understand the nature of demo account. Many experienced one still have demo account because it is important place not only for learning but for experiment purpose too. I suggest for those newbies to find one proven strategies and spend some months to test it or to make it familiar with them.

Demo account is always work how time market open demo is very important and helpful on the all kind of trader this is real market and risky market so skill develop is must and it is possible on demo trade.

Demo accounts are very good for beginners because of the demo account so we can practice trading comfortably. for that we have to use a demo account so well that we will be able to minimize risk in forex and we also can use the demo contest

No risk too, if you look the biggest difference of real and demo account you will find at least one point noted that in demo account you wouldn't have any risk since all money are virtual, so making loss or profit in demo account still is not real loss or profit, thus making traders can trade well and learn better.

Demo account is one of the powerful tool and a lot of knowledge, experience, trading skills and good money management policies through regular practice and moreover, demo account is big source of learning also enabling traders to survive in real trading account so demo account has special importance in Forex trading

No risk too, if you look the biggest difference of real and demo account you will find at least one point noted that in demo account you wouldn't have any risk since all money are virtual, so making loss or profit in demo account still is not real loss or profit, thus making traders can trade well and learn better.

Demo account will teach us the basics of trading. We must use it as well as possible  so we will get the advantages. Although it's virtual money, it's still useful because without demo account, we will not start trading without spending money

True, that is why i also ask something like this. Demo account also created for this kind purpose, for testing and not for the sake of great earning place. We already have real account for that things. Each with its own purpose are able to facilitate mostly traders's wishes.

yes of course, if you want to make money so we can use a demo account real account instead. but with a demo account we will be able to practice trading so well that we will be able to have a good trading skills for us to make money in real accounts

We can use demo account to make practice in forex trading. It's free risk but i also doesn't mean that we use it for trading without rule. We must maximize demo account as well as possible. By using demo account, we can learn about forex trading and it will be useful when we are trading with real account. The experience will help us to prepare ourselves to face real market situation. And using real account, we can earn money. But real account with minimum deposit is also good for making practice to hone our psychology

when we are has good knowledge and understanding, we are has ability to read market and perform well analysis. know how to make profits and avoid unnecessary loss result. there are many traders fail due to take no learning and training. they are force to trade on live account though has no good skills and strategy. results is, they are suffering losses and margin call.

Demo vs Real is a no ending debate, trust me that many people will talk about this in many forums, also demo has its own purpose and if we can use it in a good way profit will come to us, as for real account i think we don't have to argue that this is the only place we can earn profit.

Demo vs Real is a no ending debate, trust me that many people will talk about this in many forums, also demo has its own purpose and if we can use it in a good way profit will come to us, as for real account i think we don't have to argue that this is the only place we can earn profit.

Right because everyone has own opinion about demo and real account. What we will talk about demo vs real, let's use it as well as possible in forex

That is why i said like that, demo has its own purpose to let people trade there without the risk even the price movement is real based on the market. As for real it is the place for someone to earn and loss money realistically, thus the place where people will earn real money.

Demo accounts and real accounts will help us to be trading well and they can not be separated. Demo accounts are exercises for the trading account. with a demo account we will be able to trade real account properly so that we can benefit from forex trading

Demo accounts and real accounts will help us to be trading well and they can not be separated. Demo accounts are exercises for the trading account. with a demo account we will be able to trade real account properly so that we can benefit from forex trading

Demo and real account must be maximized as well as possible.We can learn the basics of forex trading with demo account and then use real account to more improve our trading capital. I also still use this account in TenkoFx

correct it, a demo account and a real account is necessary because we maximize well so then we will get a good trading results. demo account is a good place for us to try to exercise maximum trading well and therefore we need to use a demo account properly so that maximum results can be obtained

You actually can earn from demo account but only through demo contest, the price i can say is big enough to support some peoples life for around 1-2 months if they are around the first up to 3rd level. But real account is the only reliable place for gain earning in online forex.

You actually can earn from demo account but only through demo contest, the price i can say is big enough to support some peoples life for around 1-2 months if they are around the first up to 3rd level. But real account is the only reliable place for gain earning in online forex.

yes of course, in the demo account we will not get any real money, but with a demo account trading we will gain skills that are beneficial for us to be able to make a real profit on real account. While the demo contest if we can win then we will get a prize

yes of course, in the demo account we will not get any real money, but with a demo account trading we will gain skills that are beneficial for us to be able to make a real profit on real account. While the demo contest if we can win then we will get a prize

That is why i am still using demo account up to now because that is important account for me that make me like this and i still need it to do some kind of experiment with fundamental analysis especially when it comes to medium impact news.

That is why i am still using demo account up to now because that is important account for me that make me like this and i still need it to do some kind of experiment with fundamental analysis especially when it comes to medium impact news.

Using demo account, we will learn aboutforex without having to make deposit. We can try to maximize it to learn more how to manage amount. If we want to use real account, we can try to maximize small amount by maximizing cent account like i get in tenkoFx.

Using demo account, we will learn aboutforex without having to make deposit. We can try to maximize it to learn more how to manage amount. If we want to use real account, we can try to maximize small amount by maximizing cent account like i get in tenkoFx.

Demo account is one of the powerful tool and a lot of knowledge, experience, trading skills and good money management policies through regular practice and moreover, demo account is big source of learning also enabling traders to survive in real trading account so demo account has special importance in Forex trading

However, it doesn't have one thing which make it more precious compared to real account the ability to be able produce more money for trader. Real account has it so if your account suspended it will be like hell, but if you demo account that is suspended you can simply create a new one without feeling like in hell.

A demo account is very helpful for a newbie trader. It is necessary for gaining experience in forex trading. The most easiest way to get experience in forex trading is using demo account. Because we don't have to invest money in demo accounts. We work with virtual money generated by forex brokers. Hence we can work on it for as long as we want.

A demo account is very helpful for a newbie trader. It is necessary for gaining experience in forex trading. The most easiest way to get experience in forex trading is using demo account. Because we don't have to invest money in demo accounts. We work with virtual money generated by forex brokers. Hence we can work on it for as long as we want.

Also necessary in terms of developing a prototype strategy they will use in their trading later, I think we all know about the test-bed. Most or even all of them in to do first in a demo account before application to a real accoun, the last line demo account and real account has its own way.

in demo acount we can get idea about the market how to work who to place order who to liverage or to understand the indicTor which is our need because its the basic of the forex work while in real woork we can profit or loss by using real money .if we spend more.time in demo acount then we cal earn manny thing like what is stop loss and whats its benefit wwheater we can get profit or loss by using it and much more

Even in real account you can do there is nothing wrong with it and also you can learn about psychology better in real account compared to demo account the thrill is bigger in real than demo, but for overall cost i still prefer demo account, i cannot guarantee that i will be able to utilize my strategy without need to loss $1000 or even $10000 so demo account is the best choice even there is some trade-off.

Even in real account you can do there is nothing wrong with it and also you can learn about psychology better in real account compared to demo account the thrill is bigger in real than demo, but for overall cost i still prefer demo account, i cannot guarantee that i will be able to utilize my strategy without need to loss $1000 or even $10000 so demo account is the best choice even there is some trade-off.

Yep, we can try to hone trading psychology using real account. But we should start in small amount first, because as we know that forex is risky business. But it would be better if we already prepare ourselves to trade with demo account and understand basics of forex trading here. If you want to use real account, try to maximize cent account like i get in TenkoFx.

Demo or real is not even matter, if you come to think it all of those account provide basic way for trader to learn with some advantage and disadvantage for each. Many traders think that demo does not have such impact for psychology but it still has even lower compared to real, and real account for sure has its own risk but preparing small amount of money just for the sake of learning is good idea thus lowering the risk and also train us to trade efficiently since the environment is harsh there.

Real account and a demo account is very important. we can use a demo account to learn real trading accounts while we can use to train the psychology of trading. In trading, we not only need the skills of trading alone, but we also need a good trading psychology

Real account and a demo account is very important. we can use a demo account to learn real trading accounts while we can use to train the psychology of trading. In trading, we not only need the skills of trading alone, but we also need a good trading psychology

It must be maximized. Our trading experience will help us to more improve our trading skills. We can start trading to use demo account to make us be more ready to start trading.

It must be maximized. Our trading experience will help us to more improve our trading skills. We can start trading to use demo account to make us be more ready to start trading.

yes of course, a demo account will make us to be better prepared in a real trading account, because the demo account then we will be able to practice trading well, and therefore we need to use a demo account with either. so that the maximum result we can get

It is not maximized but optimized. Demo is suitable place for learning something , and real of course a place for getting some real bucks or money. But what i want to imply here that demo and real account are the same only has different purpose, that is what makes them different aside from some other difference.

It is not maximized but optimized. Demo is suitable place for learning something , and real of course a place for getting some real bucks or money. But what i want to imply here that demo and real account are the same only has different purpose, that is what makes them different aside from some other difference.

Demo account is the best place to learn about forex trading. Our trading experience will be got from demo account and it will make us get better when we use real account. The basics in demo and real accounts are same. We just have to prepare ourselves, hone trading psychology when trading.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Demo account? or real? LOL, demo account as we all know is the place for earn more experience. Real account is a good place to earn money, as more you earn money there it will be good but there is real risk here that you could lose your money.

Demo accounts and real accounts as important in forex, therefore we need to use both these accounts properly. Real account, if there is no demo account it will experience a lot of risks, and therefore even if only a demo account using virtual money but the presence of a demo account is very important for traders

Demo accounts and real accounts as important in forex, therefore we need to use both these accounts properly. Real account, if there is no demo account it will experience a lot of risks, and therefore even if only a demo account using virtual money but the presence of a demo account is very important for traders

Demo and real account have own advantages. We can start trading using demo account for the basics of forex trading andreal account wil small amount to hone our trading psychology