DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

bringpeace

Demo VS real

Yea that is good points you have here Demo account is very crucial to start first with infact Demo account is the best and the first action for any forex trader to first take after this I think a trader can go ahead and make suceess with his trade in the real trading account.

I think its good if we can invest our time in demo account as learning starts in here. In forex trading we can't be successful in real account if we are not successful in demo account. In fact even if you become successful in demo account chance are you will not be successful in real account also. So that's how important demo account is. I hope I can make good income in real account as long I'm making good progress in demo account.

It's easier to be more emotional when you are in the live account than when you were on the demo trading. So I just hope that I would learn to less emotional in my live trading just like I am on my demo account. So that I would be able to be more careful in my trading in the live account.

It's easier to be more emotional when you are in the live account than when you were on the demo trading. So I just hope that I would learn to less emotional in my live trading just like I am on my demo account. So that I would be able to be more careful in my trading in the live account.

Its mainly because when you are in the real account you are using real money and you understand that the results of the trade can either leave you profitable or land you in losses. This is why emotions also play a role because no one wants to lose money especially when you know that there is the potential for good profits.

Actually demo and real accounts both are very useful for a trader and as we all know demo account is used by many of the traders not only newbie trader but also the expert trader to try out some good strategies and real account is used to trade with real currency so both are really helpful for the traders .

This is why there is no need to think that the demo account is only useful for beginner traders only because it is very valuable to all kinds of traders whether experienced or beginner. It will save traders the hassles of testing out their trading strategies in the real account which puts their money at further risk.

to get real money like it or not you must use real account, and to give you real experience about what it feels with trading is with real account, demo account lack of that thing but demo account have their own good thing like make people more easier to learn(for newbie), and make us more brave in trade lol, since the money is virtual not real

There's no doubt that you will eventually have to go into the real account because this is where the money is going to be made eventually. The thing though is to have timing so that you dont get to jump into the real account without proper practice in the demo account first.

if we've learned to use a demo account and already earn a good income from this trade is as it should use a real account so that we can continue to hone our ability to not only learn the strategy but in a real account we can learn the next step so that we will be able to quickly master the stage -the next stage

This is a process that needs to be followed step by step as you rightfully stage by stage so in as much as we may like to have comparison between the two they are both effective in their own right for one to become a successful trader. Yes, once you have some direction with your trading strategy and see profits in demo account mode you can move to the next step which is real trading.

If a trader want to learn and practice forex then demo account is the very best ways he can get good practice in trading and if we practice with real account then you will loos all your invested money so it is advisable to trade using the demo account and that help you become an expert trader /

Demo account is designed to be like a play ground where we practice and gain self-condince. And real account is there where we apply all the things we've learned new strategies that may work and make us to earn some profits using the strategy.

If a trader want to learn and practice forex then demo account is the very best ways he can get good practice in trading and if we practice with real account then you will loos all your invested money so it is advisable to trade using the demo account and that help you become an expert trader /

for basic forex then i think there will be no problem but forex not only about skill there are some pyschological side that people need to think, in demo account you will not get something like that, if you ever trade in demo acocunt then you will feel this thing, but that is depend on the trader i see mostly newbie want to spend whole time in demo account

But actually it is always better to trade with demo account if we are not up to mark in forex because with out a good practice if you trade with real account then that will surly give us a very good profits . And now a days we can see there are many demo contests so many people will be showing interest in trading with the demon accounts also .

I dont see how some can trade forever in the demo account because at the end of the day there are no profits to be made from here. The money and profits is in the real account. Demo trading should not be skipped at all because it is essential for the beginner but its a transition from here that will take the trader to the real account.

of course you should not be forever on the demo account only. you should also go to the live account so you would be able to practice what you have learned so that you would be able to know if you're ready to make a lot of profit. the demo account would be a lot of help for you to make a lot of profit on live account

If people start to trade from the Demo to the Real account, that is the good path to make money and profit from Forex Trading here. But, if people start to trade from Real Account then to the Demo Account, then we believe, that guy just lost money from the Forex Trading.

Sincerely there is no way we could ever be comparing the demo and real account.The Demo account and real account to me just work hand in hand.The demo account is where we get our forex knowledge that is skill and strategies then the real accounts helps us in applying it.

If people start to trade from the Demo to the Real account, that is the good path to make money and profit from Forex Trading here. But, if people start to trade from Real Account then to the Demo Account, then we believe, that guy just lost money from the Forex Trading.

not like that too :D, people that trade from real account to demo account maybe because they want to joined demo contest, one thing that people should know that demo account lack of psychological side, make us more relax to take decision, but in real account there are a lot of pressure like fear or greedy

not like that too :D, people that trade from real account to demo account maybe because they want to joined demo contest, one thing that people should know that demo account lack of psychological side, make us more relax to take decision, but in real account there are a lot of pressure like fear or greedy

If you create a demo account and take it as a contest, then how can you prepare yourself to the real battle, in real trading? I wouldn't want to gamble in the Forex without practicing with demo account.

If you create a demo account and take it as a contest, then how can you prepare yourself to the real battle, in real trading? I wouldn't want to gamble in the Forex without practicing with demo account.

such a funny question, my answer is BIG NO, i just use demo account to prepare something before contest, since the contest is in demo account so i think i will not have much problem with it, i also talk with few traders that joined the contest, they said it is good chance since they don't need to afraid of loss with demo account

The contest in the demo account would actually work out to a trader's benefit because they would even be putting more effort into their practice than normal looking at the prizes on offer. Ultimately the demo is for practice and whether you are using it for a contest or not you should be able to learn from the experience.

The real account is completely to earn money with real trading with real currency but the demo account is the place where we trade with virtual or fake currency and we will be learning many things about trading and every newbie trader will go to the level of professional trader only with the help of practice .

I think the two are totally different .The demo account is part of the learning process of forex but the real account is the real forex.sincerely the much zeal or concentration should likewisely be giving to the demo account just as we would be giving the real account so that when we trade we would be doing well.

The real account is completely to earn money with real trading with real currency but the demo account is the place where we trade with virtual or fake currency and we will be learning many things about trading and every newbie trader will go to the level of professional trader only with the help of practice .

in both of that account, we will learn about forex, even we like with the result or not, from what i see demo account give us more experience that demo account don't give to all traders, even like that i think if we want to learn in real account, that is more risky since we need real bucks there.

If we are just learning then we can use a demo account because that is the main purpose of a demo account. You just can't start trading with a real account without knowing on how to use the platform. That's why we should try trading first with a demo account where it can give us knowlege and experience.

Well, one is for practice while the other is for making real money. In the end the idea is to make profits out of forex trading and that happens in the real account where you can make as much as you can lose money from your trader. Both are quite relevant to each and every trader because they serve different purposes.

I think both the demo account and the real account helps us in realising success in forex.As one helps in gaining knowledge,the other helps in realising the real fund.since none is having power more than the other because the removal of one from the other would be disastrous.

If we are just learning then we can use a demo account because that is the main purpose of a demo account. You just can't start trading with a real account without knowing on how to use the platform. That's why we should try trading first with a demo account where it can give us knowlege and experience.

but you lack what people called as emotion, in demo account you can spend your bucks as much as you want without any worry, since all of your money only virtual money you can even set for biggest amount if you want and then use as much as you want without need to rethink about it again.

I think what i kind of think is difficult to learn in the demo is emotions.where we stand the best chance to learn and control that would be at the real account that majority tend to get involved in later.Emotions is very important.it gives us the power to stop or continue.

The most common thing i find in trading with demo account is most of the traders will be taking the demo trading lite and if they are in loss in demo trading then they will not take care and that is the major mistake most of the traders wilol do they should take there demo trading seriously so that an ultimate results will be coming when they are trading with real account .

You don't compare and you can't compare the two since this two has different function. You can earn good amount of money in real account but you can loss good amount of money also. In demo account you don't earn and you don't loss in here you only practice in here. So I don't see any reason why this two type of accounts will be compare as if they are equal. Its like comparing a turtle and a hare in a race.

I think the major advantage a real account has over a demo account is that we earn in a real account while we dont in a demo account.A Trader to me still yet should be giving the percentage of seriousness he would be giving to the real account to the demo likewise because it would be helping.

Yes you are right the main use of the real account is to trade the forex and earn some real cash from the forex and the demo account is the place a trader will be learning how to earn with real account . the demo account will be providing a good and real environment in demo account and that can make feel fee when a trader is trading with real account .

I think the best place to remove our fear of the unseen is at the demo account.If we are able to deal with our fear inthere then we would be entering the real account with self confidence to trade.The demo account i think is extremely helpful.

Demo trading really help most of the traders to control there emotions which is the most common reason for most of the traders to loos there traders because of the emotions . I am sure that if a trader have a good practice with demo trading then with in a very short period of time they can become an expert trader .

There is actually no need to say in a very short time because you should not hurry training yourself using a demo account when you lose in a trade then you should evaluate yourself and try to figure out what's the reason because it's necessary that we know the reason, it may be a lack of good analysis.

Demo trading help you to some extent and it is really good if you make use of this demo trading to a maximum extent but most of the traders will not at all make use of this demo trading most of the times and they will be just trading with demo as a formality so that is the reason most of the traders will be loosing money when they trade with real account .

Well, those are brave enough and can afford to lose their money because as for me I am just working hard to have some capital for Forex trading so it's wrong for me to trade without enough training that's why as much as possible I am always paying attention with my demo account.

Yeah that's true.We should endeavour to give a 100% likewise to the demo account because that is the most important part of all our learning in forex.if we put much determination at the demo section then we should be knowing that we would be gaining a little confidence.

We need that confidence and experience. We need also to come up in demo and real about the best trading strategy for us. This best doesn't mean or can be found in others but its self discovery so we really need to take this step in order to know or find it. Always, trading is not simple way to gain profits but we should learn and exert effort in demo and real trading and balance those.

The experirnce that you are getting from the demo account will be of real good use in the real account indeed. It doesnt really matter if this practice for a beginner or an experienced trader because at the end of the day its necessary. Getting your strategy right in demo mode can bring good results in real account.

Trading in demo account for me is continues. It does not mean that once you are trading good in demo you will going to stop trading in demo and just trade in real account. Me I keep on trading in demo account for practice purposes and I'm hoping that I can end up making good profit and continue improving my trading skills in demo to maintain and even surpus my trading profits.

Trading in demo account for me is continues. It does not mean that once you are trading good in demo you will going to stop trading in demo and just trade in real account. Me I keep on trading in demo account for practice purposes and I'm hoping that I can end up making good profit and continue improving my trading skills in demo to maintain and even surpus my trading profits.

Actually we know trading every day with live can be possible some times and some times we will be out of funds so we cannot trade for that day . so i suggest to trade with the demo account when you do not have money . because trading every day make you know the market conditions . it is not possible to study the market conditions only trading every day can help us .

Actually we know trading every day with live can be possible some times and some times we will be out of funds so we cannot trade for that day . so i suggest to trade with the demo account when you do not have money . because trading every day make you know the market conditions . it is not possible to study the market conditions only trading every day can help us .

the one that i bold is something that i agree so much :D, if we don't have money and really want to trade we can use demo account and while gain some experience in trading, we can find other source income to trade in real account so we can feel the real profit from our experience in demo account when we applied it in real account, for me demo account is a complement for real account and vice versa

Both have their own benefits. Demo is very suitable for beginners who are learning about trading, before they trade using real account. And with a real account, we can get the profit that we can use to meet daily needs. I also use demo account first before i start trading with instaforex, and it's very helpful for me.

Demo account is for training, testing your strategies in here. So it's true that if you don't have a capital yet then it's just better that we have a demo account because you can keep practicing with your demo account besides you still don't have a trading capital so when the time comes you will already have enough experience with your demo account.

We need the demo that is just the simple truth.Anyone telling us that we don't need the demo would just be leading us astray.we should endeavour to always put in our best to learm whatsoever thing we ourselves know would be important to us when we start to trade.

Definitely, those who will tell that you don't need a demo account just want you to lose in Forex trading because we know the learning that demo account providing to us, we are experiencing the real trading without risking a real money in here because it's just a play money and you can experiment in here without being afraid of losing.

Definitely, those who will tell that you don't need a demo account just want you to lose in Forex trading because we know the learning that demo account providing to us, we are experiencing the real trading without risking a real money in here because it's just a play money and you can experiment in here without being afraid of losing.

With out demo trading it is not at all possible to have a better trade and i am sure that a trader should have to work on demo account for sure . If a trader work on demo trading in the newbie stage he will be learning many things and that will provide a very good practice with forex .

Sorry you quote my post but I don't see any connection of my post to your reply especially the one that I highlighed. Because first and foremost demo and real accounts are live accounts. Its live feed. So don't know what your trying to address to me.

Anyway I just doubled my money again in demo account. How I wish I can do the same in real account. But with all this forex management rules theirs no way I'm going to trade in real account the same risk that I do in demo account.

Yeah that is an essential truth.we can never be a failure in forex if we tend to carry out the necessary things out that partake to learning.Giving the demo account our all would be helping us to do extremely well when eventually we jump into the real trading world.

Both have their own benefits. Demo is very suitable for beginners who are learning about trading, before they trade using real account. And with a real account, we can get the profit that we can use to meet daily needs. I also use demo account first before i start trading with instaforex, and it's very helpful for me.

like i said before both of this account have their own purpose, demo account for all traders and real account for all traders, what make them different for me only in psychological side, where in demo account you will not feel what is that mean by pressure, since the money there is virtual money not like in real trading account

They are both of importance indeed and avoiding either of them would actually be disastrous. For beginners that are just getting into forex trading though it would certainly be advisable to to start off in the demo account until they are comfortable enough to get into the real account.

I think every trader must come to know that the demo is essentially important and that is the much reason that we must likewisely be giving to it an 100% concentration just as we would be giving such a percentage likewise to our real trading.

yes, demo is very important to especially for newbie to familiarize their self with real market situation. they also could build a trading system, create rule and plan in demo account too while if traders tried to do it in real account, could cost lots of money amount.

The main use of this real account is just to earn money and it is the place where you can make good profits and even loss your money . but demo trading is nothing but learning the way how to trade with real account and this is the major difference with real account and the demo account .

yes, demo is very important to especially for newbie to familiarize their self with real market situation. they also could build a trading system, create rule and plan in demo account too while if traders tried to do it in real account, could cost lots of money amount.

not only for market situation but also for the platform that they use for trading, i am sure not all know how to buy and sell with mt4 platform the use, except for someone who spend their time in forex and already tried to trade their capital here. so first trade in demo account until we understand fully about forex, and then move to real account for earn/loss.

There is no essence of trading in the real account if one isn't or hasn't gotten to understand how to trade in the demo account.We should be have an 100% self confedience that we ready to trade by the time we leaving forex demo account.sincerely demo is important.

The main use of this real account is just to earn money and it is the place where you can make good profits and even loss your money . but demo trading is nothing but learning the way how to trade with real account and this is the major difference with real account and the demo account .

you forget that in real account people also get experience, and also in that account we will feel what is pressure, in demo account you will get less, but in real account you will feel it and also it will affect your trading too, and demo account is a good place for learning also give new trade some enlightment how to trade, but if you join demo account contest you can earn there too

Yeah that's true one could likewisely be benefiting from forex demo account aside from learning by winning contests organised by brokers.sincerely to me that i would be saying is killing two birds with just a stone.lol.That is learning and earning.

that is only applied for some poeple, in FBS there are 3 winners in demo contest, not all people can win it so i cannot say it by killing 2 birds, the best way to gain experience and earn money is in real account , even in there you will feel bigger pressure but that is the way you feel forex.

Chance are that we can win in demo is slim and I don't think those who win in demo are actual trader but rather bots. In this way bots can trade 24 hours a day unlike human and that's the main reason why they win. Even me I use bots in my demo account but sad to say I did not win. But my point is that if I can do it some how other also doing it and its frustrating if you trade manually.

Demo trading no emotions and risk are involve while in real trading both emotions and risk are involved. However a demo account provides us a good platform to gain working knowledge and practice in Forex trading and real trading should always be preceeded by demo trading.

Demo trading is good for beginners in the forex business. so that they know in advance about the forex. fleet market provides an opportunity for beginners to make a demo account.

Nope, Demo trading is definitely not only for newbies or novice traders but it's for everyone. Those who would like to create their strategy, test their skills, those who want to improve and practice with their strategy will going to use demo. Either ways, it's not only limited to the new traders both demo and real can be done by both newbie and senior traders.

Demo trading lacks essential elements of real trading which are risk and fear yet it can provide a good platform to practice Forex and gain some working knowledge in it. Every beginner should first learn using a demo account before starting to trade with real money.

Demo trading no emotions and risk are involve while in real trading both emotions and risk are involved. However a demo account provides us a good platform to gain working knowledge and practice in Forex trading and real trading should always be preceeded by demo trading.

i don't know if you feel like that but in demo account there is emotion, but the amount is less than real account, i can say it just like dwarf :D, but overall if you really want to get real experience in trading i suggest in real account, and i think that you already have some experience to trade in real account, that is a good place to earn dan learn.

There are minimal emotions involved in Demo for sure. But then, traders don't usually notice it. But then, the most important is that we will try to have test our strategy and later on to proper manage our emotions in the different market situations. While real trading is the best way to know really what we are capable and what we are lacking in Forex.

and demo account is a good place to do that thing, i already see many kind of traders that spend their time in demo account just for sake of learning , having fun, and test their own new strategy, and i think that is the purpose of demo, as sanbox but in real account we will get real money but in change of real money too, so the risk is high for us.

Nothing else. Because, traders definitely need of having demo and test their skills and strategies. And to prepare their selves for the real trading. Well, we should be more serious about it and it's always have risks so this is not unusual for trader. Our goal is always to have profits and to improve our trading to level up with the higher risks and higher target profits.

in real account we can do that thing but that is a risky thing to do because we have more chance to loss our money there, and that is why we have demo account here, with demo account people can learn even they must sacrifice only psychological side and also their chance to earn money

in real account we can do that thing but that is a risky thing to do because we have more chance to loss our money there, and that is why we have demo account here, with demo account people can learn even they must sacrifice only psychological side and also their chance to earn money

There is a lot of difference between demo trading account and real trading account . Demo account is used to practice how to earn money with real trading account . but on other side real trading account is used to earn money . and both of them have there won functionalities . it is really very useful to all the traders both the account types .

There is a lot of difference between demo trading account and real trading account . Demo account is used to practice how to earn money with real trading account . but on other side real trading account is used to earn money . and both of them have there won functionalities . it is really very useful to all the traders both the account types .

Exactly. But without demo account, beginners can't learn trading without having to deposit first and any risk. I also still use demo account to hone my trading skills be better, beside that i also use it to take part in demo contest which held my broker.

Yes, the demo account is used for practice or simulation purposes with the whole idea being that it should be of help when you eventually move in to the real account and trade with real money. So both of them are important and one cant really survive without the other because without proper practice you wont be profitable in the real account.

are you sure that demo account only for practice? have you ever joined demo contest or hear about it? , if yes then i think you won't say it. but mostly demo account for practice purpose rather than other purpose like earn money. but real account no doubt for earn money

Definitely, not. Demo has the purpose of practice but then, it's more of having our trading experience and to know the market. About the contests using the demo this will also serves as a competition. So, it will be a challenge. Well, in those demo contests we can have real money as well or great capital bonus which we will be ready for the real trading.

Yes, it's also for the people who just starting in Forex trading because you know there are many Forex brokers who are offering a contest with demo account, so it's for the people who don't have the capital to have a real trading, but even those expert traders are participating so it's hard to win because there are a lot of participants in that contest.

The situations you described are very common. But for beginners, practice on demo account is a necessary method. They can gain more understanding about foreign exchange transactions.

But requotes, slippage, and delays on real account, I think these will depend on forex brokers. My broker Profiforex is a good one. I have been trading there almost 1 year. I have never met requotes. And I believe there are also many good brokers around us.

This days i can see that most of the people are just not at all making use of the demo trading and i really suggest them to take the advantage of using the demo trading because that will give us a very good practice to trade with live trading account . the more practice you have the more chances of earning money .

This days i can see that most of the people are just not at all making use of the demo trading and i really suggest them to take the advantage of using the demo trading because that will give us a very good practice to trade with live trading account . the more practice you have the more chances of earning money .

demo have advantages like we don't need to spend single money there, and i think many traders will take it, but in the other side we cannot earn real money there, we cannot earn profit that every single traders want , the profit that they can withdraw to their LR account or Bank account, not like real account which can give them something like that if they can get the profit by trade in real account

Demo account will help us to learn many things and in this demo account we can do a lot of practice which will be helpful for us to trade with the real account . But in fact now a days most of the newbie traders are not at all making use of this demo trading accounts . they are just starting with the live account and finally loosing there money .

One thing i know is that a demo account should be traded like a real one with no reckless trades placed otherwise it develops into a habit. If you have many indicators as you stated that give different signals, minimize by getting rid of the un-necessary ones to have a clearer trading signal.

In demo we practice and that's what we need to focus when we are in demo account while in real account this is were we going to trade to make profit. Now Choosing which one to use is really illogical since the purpose of demo and the purpose of real account is not the same. its really important that we know the function of each account and what is the best way to make good with that particular account.

Demo account will help us to learn many things and in this demo account we can do a lot of practice which will be helpful for us to trade with the real account . But in fact now a days most of the newbie traders are not at all making use of this demo trading accounts . they are just starting with the live account and finally loosing there money .

that is because they want to earn money from forex, so that is why they ignore demo account, since demo account don't give any bucks for them only knowledge. but i think demo account also have important side for traders. since there are some new traders that prefer not to do that(trade in demo account) so loss become common right now

Then, they are truly wrong to ignore or skip their demo trading because, they are lacking of experience about the market and seems to be prepared to fail after loss in the real trading. Since, no one will be going to have success in trades if they don't have any hints about the market and how to have the strategy for that matter.

are you sure that demo account only for practice? have you ever joined demo contest or hear about it? , if yes then i think you won't say it. but mostly demo account for practice purpose rather than other purpose like earn money. but real account no doubt for earn money

NO demo account is not only for practice but we can use this demo account in many ways . they are helpful for all levels of investors because for the newbie traders they are really helpful to have a good practice and at the same time for the expert traders they use demo accounts to test the strategies and to test the EA's and some times to practice . So in my opinion demo account is one of the great tool for the traders .

If you join demo contest its does not chance a fact that its still a demo account and demo contest is to reward those who excel in demo. That's why its called contest. So demo account is for practice only. When I'm varsity in my college days. Our coach sometimes give intensive who do well in practice. Its in practice were we know who is the best amount us players. Same thing in forex and practicing in demo. If you trade alone in demo how will you know how good you are compare to others who practice in demo? You can only know that if theirs a demo contest as you will know how far or how near you are to reach the top of the ranking in demo.

NO demo account is not only for practice but we can use this demo account in many ways . they are helpful for all levels of investors because for the newbie traders they are really helpful to have a good practice and at the same time for the expert traders they use demo accounts to test the strategies and to test the EA's and some times to practice . So in my opinion demo account is one of the great tool for the traders .

i agree with test our EA there, i have some friend who are traders that do the same thing and i also did that thing twice and thank for demo account that i can test that worthless EA. now i can see there are some new traders that don't spend much time in demo account, i mean they still trade there but that is seldom thing to do. and in fact they still can earn, simply because they have tutor that help them

Actually if a traders want to learn forex and if a trader is a newbie to forex then demo account is the best place to learn forex and in my opinion demo trading will provide a very good platform for newbie traders to trade in a profitable manner with real trading account . Real account is to implement your skills you earned in demo trading and try to make some money with real trading .

Both have each advantages.

We can get many advantages for our trading if we use a demo account as it should. We can hone our trading skills without any risk. Beside that, we also can use this account to take part in demo contest to get chance to win the prize. And by using real account, we will get real reward if we wanna trade well.

the difference that i can see only in risk, demo account offer low risk or even i can say no-risk for us, while in real account it offered us the real risk or high risk just like what forex used to be. and it is better to use which one is suitable for us , real account for earning and demo account for training

actual demo was very good to train our trading platform and certain signals, but only to the extent that, the point is only to facilitate the use of the platform and test indicator or signal that we will use in trading, not more than that. while real, is to generate real income by coaching Psikology us. therefore the use of small capital Psikology used to train, so it's really real to train Psikology and instead to spend the money useless by directly using the capital.

It's not only for the trading strategy but also for ourselves. We need to develop our skills and therefore we will going to need of the demo trading and yet, we need more of real trading to really show if we are good enough in the market considering of the hindrance of our emotions and analysis in the critical conditions of the market.