All Pips

Demo VS real

bringpeace

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, a striking differenceo nly on the money used. Yes I totally agree with you. Demo account is suitable to consider that much of a free signal is given by them and also make a trial strategy and other things that we think is still new and vulnerable to attempted directly on a real account

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i like the idea you brought up of a demo account serving as an experiment. Depending on the outcome of that experiment, the trader will either try a real account or not. For traders who are able to manage the rather simple hurdles of the demo, then they can begin to scale through the more challenging hurdles of a live account.

Everyone are said for newbie demo is necessary to learn trade but i think after learing some primary knowledge of trading its better to open a real account with small amount and start trade. its possible to lost all but i think for this anyone can learn heartily when trade with real and own money . i start with this process and lost but learn a big lession and still learing because its not a easy business.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone are said for newbie demo is necessary to learn trade but i think after learing some primary knowledge of trading its better to open a real account with small amount and start trade. its possible to lost all but i think for this anyone can learn heartily when trade with real and own money . i start with this process and lost but learn a big lession and still learing because its not a easy business.

yup you right, actually it is more effective as you said, because we should train our pshicology from earlier in order then we do not feel nervous when in real account, its better to trade with small amount investment and open order with small lot as well

If you are a newbie in forex world , demo account is the one you should go for. Some will not agree with this statement and prefer that going with real account is better but it exposes the new forex trader to more loss and less profit and he may quit forex before gaining anything in it.

live trading is harder than demo trading as it involves real money. in demo account we don't lose a cent as we use only virtual money. but we need demo to practice. as they use the same platform anyways, and same live price chart.

but in demo we can not find such dealing quotes and related , also the important that we can not train our psychology, cause our psychology is different both account

but in demo we can not find such dealing quotes and related , also the important that we can not train our psychology, cause our psychology is different both account

trading psychology is a thing which will come in later stage but to start your forex career you need to have a demo account and develop the basic skills of trading. The demo account is perfect to get you going on the track for real trading.

Demo account is only good for practice. The real thrill is when you started to trade using real account. Mixed emotions will be experienced when using real account too, feel happy if you win and sad or anger if you lose. in demo account, you feel nothing since if ever you lose the trade, you lose nothing actually.

Demo account is only good for practice. The real thrill is when you started to trade using real account. Mixed emotions will be experienced when using real account too, feel happy if you win and sad or anger if you lose. in demo account, you feel nothing since if ever you lose the trade, you lose nothing actually.

first demo account only for practise is no doubt and its a kind of weapon before you enter real war and from this demo we can learn about our fault when trade and loss and here is no matter of feeling ager or happy , its only learning purpose . but real is real where feeling is involed so much.

yes, the worries in the demo account is not so striking when compared with the real account, overall our psychology is different between the two. and that is an obstacle for the beginner

the psychology is a thing which should not be your first priority as a beginner and your aim should be to learn which you can do easily in the demo account. Now when you understand the basics, you will start working on psychology in real account with mini lots.

the psychology is a thing which should not be your first priority as a beginner and your aim should be to learn which you can do easily in the demo account. Now when you understand the basics, you will start working on psychology in real account with mini lots.

yup,such open with 1 lotin the mini account,or open with 0.01 lot in the standart account, just for advice better to put a stop loss kinda far from your order, so less chance for u to loss,,,i'm sure ur strategy would be trained when u frequently trade in the real

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is no different between demo & real account according to their working in forex trading, the differences are in out thinking, if we go for demo, there might be no reason to loose our money. But for real account if our deposits are big enough & leverage higher, then a nervousness, afraid to loose money automatically come back & we stop the trade.... That's the problem ...

@mundi it is really good that you are here to learn from the discussion

and yep it will be good if you try your hands on demo account first and than your can open

a micro or cents account for few days to get good experience.

very good advice, because the stages were very necessary if we want to be a successful trader. because the demo account became the basis of knowledge, while using a micro account, can be used to train our psychology