Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I'm already done posting for today in the forum and also done posting in various sections as usual it's not much activity but just enouhg for me to reach 300 points. And tomorrow in the morning I will eager for my posting sections again and I hope I can post here early.

I wasn't able to make any post in MTW today but I'm glad that I've submitted my payment request but I'm a bit surprised that its yet to be approved as the mod is always quick with approving payment requests. Well, I'm not bothered because I'm sure that it will be approved soon; even if it gets approved tomorrow, its fine by me.

Sure the mod would approve your your request anytime soon,i have not submitted my payment request simply because i still need to make a round of posting before submitting it,i was unable to make post in the forum since morning 'cos my connection was almost down for 11 hours,i am feeling sleepy now,but i must finish with this round of posting before i sleep

Yes, anytime our Mod Yogesh may start approving our payment request as I already requested for a payment in here, but later on I would still try to add some points because I will still do another round of posting in here, probably accumulating another 50 points in here.

I will just try up to this afternoon to have my activity before I will going for my payout request in mtw. I don't know why it seems there's not much new replies in mtw forum but I hope that I can still have my target and will be better by next week activity and so far, I am also posting already.

I did not take posting inhere too serious like the way I did here in DMT, but Im not loosing hope yet in the forum.. I think something can still be achievable here . Tommorrow will mark a new week so Im very positive to put more effort here so I could still participate in the weekly payout here.

Just set realistic goal in here even just 200 points a week then for sure that's attainable for you, if you don't have much time to spend in here. You know when you are motivated in posting it's just easy to accumulate points as you may not notice that you are posting for a couple of hours.

True talk, even though I do not have much time to spend on forums too much I still could give MTW a try here. I already had 12 points here from my previous outings so I'll try force myself to suit in able to post if I can find some moltivation when posting along with other members.

Its just better to have activities in here as and when we can because of the fact that we have seen some consistent payment processing on the forum every week. It would therefore be advisable to keep activities so that we can earn well weekly. Its all about time management here.

It seems to be a true thing here. Because if we see it in another forum owned by the same Admin here, which is Digital Money Talk, the payment is done very fast here. So, I believe, the two forums are the best combination to do in this year 2013 here. It is very nice thing for us

Yes and its right on time as members have been expecting to receive their payments from the forum today. This time around I am going to make sure that I request for payments from the forum because its now going for a couple of weeks without me requesting.

Yea,you can still make posts in the forum today since the day is not yet over,i have made 2 rounds of posting in the forum so i don't think i would be able to make another round of posting in the forum,i did not really have target in the forum last week,but this week,my target is to make $5 for the week,i think i have achieved my goal in the forum today

Wow payments again?! Last week I got paid in here and its seems that its not ony dmt that is paying weekly but also mtw. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. In two weeks more or less I can reach 500 points in here again and hope that I will going to get paid the full amount. I really trying to post in mtw regularly as right now mtw is ranked 3rd in priority list. Meaning I will going to post in here first before the others.

I just finished a round of posting in MTW and as always make sure that I post here and in DMT first thing in the morning. Its still early in the week but there is a promise of good activities on the forum so it should be easy to post. I am yet to check on the forex section to see if there are any replies as yet.

I just started only this afternoon to be active again in mtw forum. This is the forum that I start to post now when I'm online though it will not easy to think that there's more and more members are becoming active here now and therefore, I also participated in the discussions for my goal.

I just finished my posting activity in here, it was really great that I am not having any problem with the activities in here because members are very active in here that there are even someone who are posting along with you that it can enable you to make another round.