Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I'm now continuing my activity in MTW forum having now more than 200 points and will try in this evening if I can make it 300 points. So far, it seems that today don't have much activity or it is just this day because, of many posters who are busy offline but me, I can think of making posts this evening.

Even though I've been distracted by offline activities for some days, I intend to make some activity in MTW today although I may not be able to make much posts there because there's a good chance that I will have some offline activities today. If I can accumulate 50points today, I'll be satisfied but it will be better if I can accumulate more than that.

I've seen some members active in some Forums so perhpas they are spending their time in those new Forums as I am also spending some of my time, but luckily that I can still manage my posting activity in here as I know my priority as I am posting in the morning in here and will do another round at night.

Yea,i think the activity in the forum is still good,though i was not able to make 2 rounds of posting in the forum yesterday but today i am so sure that i would be able to make 2 rounds of posting,i am really motivated to post in the forum today,simply because today is the last day that i need to post before requesting for a payout

I guess mtw has the last laugh right now. Three months or more ago. Many posters have lots of bad things to say about mtw. Its paying late. Its gettign huge deductions and so on. But funny thing is that its the same persons who are the most active in here right now. Its seems when the site is on its knees its say lots of bad things instead of supporting it and when its paying good they act as nothing happens. lols.

Of course,they would request for a payout,probably they are busy still making posts in the forum,i have not even requested for a payout too,but i will surely do when i am through here in DMT,the activity in the forum this week was kind of low compared to the activity in the forum last week

I am quite happy as my payment request has been approved in here so by tomorrow I will surely be motivated with my posting activity in here. And I guess some of you guys need to figure you out your priority so that you can always have time to post in your priority Forum.

Tonight I start to make some posts on this forum here. So, at least I can start to collect the point here and then just making the payment request from this forum right away here. There is nothing so bad for me. Because I can believe the payment in this forum will be done smooth

If you can reach at least the minimum in here today then you can request for a payment right away because when your payment request still haven't been approved then you can simply edit that if you decided to keep accumulating points in here which is more good if you want to earn well.

Yea,you are right,my payment request hasn't been approved since yesterday that i submitted it,anyways i am not worried 'cos i can simply edit my payment request at any time and if it gets approved i would simply just be accumulating more points so that i can reach another payout before the week ends

I havent been to the forum as yet to see if there has been any payments or approvals but i certainly hope that there has been. I am just going to request for my payment tomorrow for 10 dollars and hope for payments this week. If I dont cashout this week I am going to end up getting myself demotivated while we know the forum is still good to be active on. Weekends just seem to fly by nowadays for me and I end up not requesting.

There will be. It's just a matter and so far, I think it's just difficult for me last week to maintain my activity as I have other priorities but this week I will try to get back and we don't have yet the payment processing so, this will be the opportune moment that I will have my payout with 500 points.

I've not been active lately on the forum for few days past now which has is not too good for me if really I want to request payment this weekend. Well I will make it up to myself today to spend quite a good number of hours here in the forum so as that I can be liable to join the queue of those who will receive payment on weekend.

As long as members resume their posting activities on the forum it would be good because then it would make it easy to post in here. I am planning to have some constant activities myself and from now on will be trying to earn consistently fro the forum like î used to before.

I wonder if I can make this midweek to have my payout. Since, possible that admin will going to process payouts. I've only needed 4 more rounds and I will need to be more consistent for this week and since we can still expect that in the Sunday we will have another batch of payments.

I am wondering the same thing @riddick09 since I didnt get to submit my payment request on sunday. I have seen though on previous occassions that the payment requests that were not submitted by Sunday are usually left for that payout even if it happens in the next week.

Well,i am not really bothered about the approval of payments in the forum,if it is not approved before Wednesday then the admin clears payment on that day,i would just be waiting till weekend 'cos i am very sure that the admin would have approved it by then,anyways i have made 3 rounds of posting in the forum today so i must say is a bye to the forum today

Just few more posts and I will need one more round of posting probably this afternoon I will have my payout finally. And then, I will still continue posting when there's new replies here it seems that there are also few activities here in the morning but not enough to have my target.