Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I don't understand that some time in a day when I'm posting in the morning only few members are active. That's why I will try in MTW if I can have here many posts today and to check if I can have increase my activity for focusing here today and to hope members activities as well.

Its probably because we are all busy with different engagements at this time and its not that easy to maintain the same amount of activities like before. Even if I can plan to be active for the remaining days of the year, it may just happen that something offline pops and diverts attention.

Finally, this afternoon I have made 100 points so far, with the recent activities I think I can still have one more round of posting this afternoon before I post in other forums. I really not have difficulty to have more activities here when the members started their activities.

I think it's not that high expectation for the MTW forum. Though, I must say that I got more activities here in the last months of the year and better earnings as well. And interesting if we will find more activities here better than before which we are waiting after long years not much activity.

Yea,the activity in the forum is not just bad at all,I was in the forum yesterday and I made 4 rounds of posting and that made me to accumulate about 120 points,I have never done that on the site before,I hope I can do the same today but it is not just possible cos I need to tidy some things off line

While me I have posted in the morning, in afternoon and now in the evening. My efforts are worthy as I have now nearly 350 points and I will just continue my activity by tomorrow as I'm really tired now posting in here for the whole time I'm online. So, really appreciate seeing many activities here.

I'm impressed with my today's activity in MTW even though I haven't been able to meet up with my new target even though I was able to exceed my former target. I'm presently satisfied with the present number of points I have but if I can make more tomorrow, I may do so before requesting payment tomorrow.

I will try to request payments in here today. Finally after two weeks delayed I reach my 500 points goal in here. I hope I can make good income in here next month. I'm trying to increase my post in here. I don't know how much is the maximum amount we can earn regularly in here but I'm hoping to earn about 10 dollars a month in here. I'm sure I can reach it. Or I will going to try to reach it.

I'm good with the actually. Though, we still need to convince more members to be active here and that will be the time that I can say that from time to time there's new response which also make the forum as lively as it could be. So, mtw forum does change its activity this year.

I have managed to get some activities in for the day and hopefully I can get to maintain that in the coming week as well so that I can get another payment from the forum. I havent been paid by the forum in two weeks and its sad that within that time I did manage to accumulate good points in the process.

I have done some posting on the ptp section as well as so I'm just hoping that I would be fast in posting just like the other members as well. So anyway, so I'm just glad that they were able to approved all the payment request already have so we are all just waiting for the payment