Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Its just a pity that I cant post my payment proofs on the forum right now because I am posting from the mobile at the moment otherwise I would be submitting my proofs as well. Its always good to see such nice payment proofs because it would show that the forum is paying to new members.

I already posted my payment proofs on the Forum because that is really the first thing that I do in here because it's really necessary for the next payment request. I will be more careful in here requesting for a payment because I made a wrong format instead of payment "request" I put payment "proof" though I only got 20 cents deduction so it's not a big deal, I still earn quite good amount.

Payment received from MTW as fast as usual !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 1/20/2013 11:12 AM

Batch: 128306256

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Payment From Money Talk World Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

thank you, admin.

I already posted my payment proofs on the Forum because that is really the first thing that I do in here because it's really necessary for the next payment request. I will be more careful in here requesting for a payment because I made a wrong format instead of payment "request" I put payment "proof" though I only got 20 cents deduction so it's not a big deal, I still earn quite good amount.

It just means that you need to be careful whenever you are requesting for payments to ensure that you are following the right thread format because you shouldnt have received the deduction. Hopefully you will be conscious of this next time.

@ofejiro20 well stated; that's what has affected my posting activity in MTW and the sister forum as well. I'm not sure if I will be able to make activity here today because of offline activities and I need to focus more on the sister forum as well.

I'm not sure if I will be able to make activity in MTW today because there's a high chance that I will be occupied with offline activities but I will try to seize every opportunity I have to make sure that I make a few posts. Any amount of points I make today in MTw is okay by me.

I have done another round of posting in MTW forum this morning. I will able to get back once I'm done in Dmt. So far, I can think that a member can be active here most often because, they can set a good target in the forum thus, we can expect that we can target our goal also.

I will do some posting again in here later I just hope that my Internet connection wouldn't be that slow because here I am again posting at night because it's just hard to focus sometimes even I am trying to finish my posting activity early not to end up posting at night.

Posting in MTW is very easy for me and the site loads very fast at my end which could be the possible reason why I prefer posting here to posting in the sister forum. I hope to make some activity here today when I'm done with my offline activities and when I'm through with posting in the sister forum.

I have only had one round of posting on the forum for the morning and havent checked the forum as yet. I am confident though that when I get to the forum after my posting here in DMT I will be sure to find some good posting activities in here since it seems like members have been active already.

Well, i have finished with my posting in the forum,my target in the forum is to accumulate 100 points daily,though the activity in the forum was so low today,the likes of monyitomon and riddick09 were not online,i don't know if they would be making posts in the forum later in the day,i would be checking the forum later,if they do come online and make posts,i might make the last round of posting in the forum

I have made sure that I do my best with posting on the forum in the morning and this helps to make sure that even if there isnt good activities throughout the day I would still be covered. I can then be able to make one last round of posting just before going to bed because I know that my morning round is covered.

I have finally reached 200 points today in the forum. But then, I know that there will be some posts or new replies this afternoon so, I will still able to get more posts and to have another round of posting. It seems though, I can't participate yet in other sections even, in Forex section because of lacking of activities.

I forgot to post in the Forex section but I am sure that later on in the day I would possibly have a chance to post in there too and get to increase my points at the same time. I have so far just had a round of posting on the forum so if I can make posts later on then I would have a good target for the day.

There seems to be a changes with the width of the Forum, but I am not sure I just noticed with my posting in here that I need to make it longer. Anyway, I will surely do some posting in here later on, it's good for those members if they can post on the Forex discussion because for sure it will be easy for them to reach their goals.

I did not noticed that since, I usually still have here 2 post lines easily. Anyways, I think some members able to make posts here this afternoon and I might able to get back also. I just hope that I can continuously post in the forum to have a good activity in this whole week.

@tirus I can see that you are making very good use of your time when it comes to posting especially in MTW and the sister forum which is good. I haven't been able to maintain constant posting activities in MTw and I even failed to post there yesterday due to offline activities but I'm going to use the remaining days of the week to make good activity there as I've decided to suspend some of my offline activities.

There seems to be a changes with the width of the Forum, but I am not sure I just noticed with my posting in here that I need to make it longer. Anyway, I will surely do some posting in here later on, it's good for those members if they can post on the Forex discussion because for sure it will be easy for them to reach their goals.

Well, I do not check about the change happened on this forum yet here. So, I am not sure about this. Actually if we have to make post longer on this forum, it is still fine as long as the forum is still paying us on time an legit here. So, the forum will be still busy and increasing in activity