Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Because, they know already that the payout approvals and payments release will going to happen in Sundays so, they know they can just request it today or tomorrow. But for me, as early as possible to have payout. But still need here a round of posting since I'm nearly finish in DMT and will proceed on MTW forum.

I wonder how many members can able to request for a payment in here because it seems that it won't be a lot as we can only see two payment request yet. I will just need to wake up early by tomorrow to finish my posting activity in here and request for a payout because it's already late in here.

I will try and submit my payment request when I am through with this round of posting,I have already acheived my goal for this week by reaching $5,I just don't want to risk it and request for a payout by tomorrow,anyways let me quickly round up with my pots and head for other forums

I'm very close to achieving my target in MTW as I just need about 10posts to do so. I'll continue posting till I achieve my target then request payment immediately. I'm glad that I was able to spread my activities to as much sections as possible. I will prevent not being active consistently here next wEek as i wasn't consistent this week which has made my initial target for the week to reduce.

Its good that you guys have managed to reach target or at the least get as close as possible to your targets for the week. I know that I will be able to reach a better target for this coming week and get to earn well in the process. I just need to put in more time on the forum unlike this week.

Same with me; I'm not really satisfied with my activity in MTW this week but hopefully, this coming week, I should be able to make more efforts to reach a better target. I just have to be consistent on a daily basis because missing a day of posting means loosing points that will be difficult to recover. I just hope the hols won't affect the activity here but it doesn't seem to be affecting it at the moment.

Well, that would mean that you have a great start for the week and you just need to keep that momentum and spirit up for the rest of the week to can earn well. I am wondering what is going to happen this week since its going to be busy with holidays in full swing.

I really need to push myself to post in here regularly. I already get paid in dmt but in mtw I still not reach my 5 dollars worth of post goal. But I'm sure this week I will going to reach my goal and I will going to request payments and I hope that I will get paid on first week next year. Because I'm really behind schedule with this one. I hope I can make good income in here regularly.

I am filled with envy when I get to see the current payment proofs from the forum today as members show that they have been paid out by the forum. It just encourages me to work harder for this coming week so that I can be able to show off my payment request from the forum next week also....lol

I've been busy plus having a problem with my internet connection, but I will try to catch up in here and hopefully I can still able to reach my goal in here because I just need to be active in here then for sure I can reach my goal in here epecially now that the activities are quite good.

@syrine22 you reached your target here very quickly this week which shows that you've been very active in Mtw within these few days. I'm still far from my target here because of offline activities but I should be able to reach a reasonable amount even if I can't reach my target for the week.

I hope to pick up activity in this forum, i registered some days back, the reviews have been encouraging, and the payment proofs are evident of the responsiveness of the forum Administration. I see that many other members wish to increase activity in this forum, and that is the reason for the increase in activity at the forum. I still do not have a target here, just to up my activity.

@ghost its good to have you in MTV and with your post quality, you won't have any problem posting in MTW. Just make sure you've read the forum rules and regulations to avoid violating them unknowingly.

I'm sure that with time, more posters will register in MTW because of the quick payment system that has been implemented in the forum.

Now, I will just need to have 100 points today in MTW forum. This will not be difficult as I know there's new activities in the forum though, I haven't seen yet more members active this week. So, still waiting for that opportunity to see the members will make their great activities.

It is very good to see this forum is still paying the members good here. Well, at least, we can see the Admin here is very serious in taking care the forum here. hopefully in 2013 this forum will keep paying the members good and can be more popular here.