Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I would go right over to the site as well so that I would be able to make a lot of post on the site. I know that I have been able to prioritize the site well but I'm just hoping that I would be able to keep on improving my activity on the site even more. So I'm excited to see myself post more daily as well

I see that you have already made some posts on the forum this morning and I will be heading over there after my round of posting in here so that I can also get a round of posting in. I am still a bit tired now but I feel that I need to make up for my lack of activities on the forum lately.

I'm heading back now to be active in MTW forum this evening. It seems though, that I need not yet have done to have my 50 points because, I just started to be active this hour. Still, I might have add another payout request but not really think its going to be approve before admin clear the payouts.

I wonder if another payment request would be approved in time for the next payment processing to happen on wednesday. I was also thinking of having a payment request now but I just think that it would be best to wait for the weekend and submit then.

There was some members that have been active on the forum today and I am glad about that. Hopefully from tomorrow we will get to see more members being active on the forum again as they come back from the holidays and continue to post and earn.

Yes we should expect better activities in MTW tomorrow because less posters will be involved in the holiday celebrations as today marks the beginning of a new year. The activities will even get better each passing day as more posters will get over the holidays as each day passes by.

Yes, I'm going to have now try to reach 600 points for today though, it seems that my internet connection is slower this afternoon so, I can't make posts yet today so, I might have it later this evening and I hope I will achieve my target and will just get back after DMT forum.

I have already made posts on the forum for the morning but I would surely be returning back to the forum later on to try and make posts again in here. I managed to make posts in the Forex section yesterday so I hope that there will be replies to the posts today so that I can post again in here.

I'm glad that I also have started my activity finally after the difficulty with my network connection now, I think I will just need 50 more points for today before I call it a day and then, let me see if I will be able to post in the early morning as I am trying to post whenever there's new activities.

I see that you are already active on the forum at the moment and I will also be going to the forum although it will be only later on. I still need to make sure that I make posts in other sections as well so that I can get a good final target for the day in here.

I will just get back after some hours as I still have plenty of forums to accomplish before I go back in MTW anyways, I already made some posts though, not yet enough for me to have completed my posting in mtw today. So, I might able to have some posts again later on.

I just completed another round of posting right now and I will also be going to other forums to try and make sure that I have posting activities in there too. Its always good to balance your activities so that you dont end up only earning from one forum and lose earning potential from the rest.

I have requested my payment ten days ago and it's still in payment request section, i am going to start my activity again in the forum. But i don't know whether it's allowed to make another payment request when the first one is in the process or i should wait till payment get processed before requesting the next one.

wow! am kinda happy to make post on thread today, i was able to make lots of post on the forum today and i guess i will be able to request pay on the program in less than 2 days from now as they are lots thread to reply to and the program is having many thread one can think of replying too and the program is also having lots of active members.

Yes the activity in MTW is awesome. I'm really surprised that more posters seem to be having better activities in MTW than in the sister forum which pays higher. If by tomorrow, I can make as much activity as I did here today, then I should be closer to my weekly target in the forum. Hopefully, the admin will clear all payment requests tomorrow as promised.

I don't have posts in hyip section but I do post in GPT, MLM, Forex and Ecurrency sections. I really can't have my activities to be in hyip because of difficulty to have interest or give good reviews or posts there so, I will just avoid in posting there for the meantime.

Its good to see that you are able to post in up to 4 sections and that is what really makes you to have a very good activity in MTW. As for me, I'm able to make activity in only 3sections but I still manage to put up a good activity in the forum but I would have preferred if I can make activity in more sections there though

If I will still have some time this evening then I will do another round of posting in here because I would like to post in the other sections in here because I know that some members are active in there. I saw that a member got deduction for duplcating post in here because he didn't bother editing it.

I don't have posts in hyip section but I do post in GPT, MLM, Forex and Ecurrency sections. I really can't have my activities to be in hyip because of difficulty to have interest or give good reviews or posts there so, I will just avoid in posting there for the meantime.

For investors it will be easy to post in hyip section as they know quite a lot of about the sites where they are investing. But i don't think many members are invested in all those sites, so we got view all the details of the site and it's present activity to post anything about the site. For me i am trying to post 2-4 posts in that section.