Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I am very amazed with good work of the Admin of this forum here. Because what I am doing on this Digital Money Talk forum, which is owned by the same Admin here, is paid well and on time by the Admin here. So, I believe everything on Money Talk World forum will run fine as well here

Its very good to see admin processing payment request of both forums MTW and DMT which is very good for members of both forums. Well I already started posting yesterday although I didnt meet up with my target. I hope today will be interesting since I plan to spend most of my time here.

Accumulating 100 points is not just bad,that is what I am targeting in the forum today,though I have already made a round of posting and I accumulated about 40 points as at then,I would try and make another round later in the day and accumulate 60 points then I would it a day

I was unable to post on MTW yesterday which is not too good for me if I really wanted to request payment here. Well I can only hope but I dont really see that happening in MTW this sunday so I'll just prepare my schedule for upcoming week because I really want to request my first payment from the forum.

Yes, I see you've made already your posting in the forum though, I think not yet enough because, I'm posting here currently but only few members are active in this afternoon wherein I will going to be active in order to have my payout for the next day which other members also planning.

I just done my posting activity in here, but later on I will do another round of posting activity. I can see that members in here are very active in here because they are reaching for their goal in here because by tomorrow I should be able to have 500 points on my account.

Yes, because you are giving enough time for you to reach your goal in here. Well, when we see that Mod Yogesh started verifying payment request that will even boost our determination to reach our goal in here just like last week that he started verifying at Saturday.

I will just this evening if I can make 300 points before I going to have some rest and will try tomorrow morning to have better activity before I request for my payment. I don't know if there will be payment processing going on tomorrow but just in case I will stick to the plan to have weekly payout.

Really dont want to say much about my today in MTW which wasnt too impressive for me when I was having some difficulties accessing both MTW and DMT at same time. Well Im a relaxed everything is normal though the day is almost gone so I'll just give my best of contribution for the day.

Really dont want to say much about my today in MTW which wasnt too impressive for me when I was having some difficulties accessing both MTW and DMT at same time. Well Im a relaxed everything is normal though the day is almost gone so I'll just give my best of contribution for the day.

this site is fine in my end :D, and i feel impressive with members activity here, if we only focused in PTP section for sure we can get some points there, but members here don't active only in one section, they also active in the other section like Payment processor section, so i think we don't have to worry about activities here