Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

We are pretty sure that the site would just keep on paying. I actually have to request payout bit later on. But I am done posting. I am trying to wait for for members to post as well so I can make another round of post here once more. So I hope that I would be able to make more points here faster

Well I just registered here and I noticed that activities are really slowed down here,it seems the forum pays lesser rates compared to the sister site,i made some posts in the hyip section thinking I will be getting 3 cents for the posts all I get was 2 cents,well it is not bad,I guess I will be prioritising this forum cos it is mobilely optimised,I already made about 15 posts in the forum,I can't wait to reach my first payout

Finally I have made payment request. Anyway I have seen all th the payment request has been approved already since yesterday. So I hope that my payment request would get approved also soon. So I would be able to get more active on the site. Anyway I have just made ten post on today. I'm now it's not a lot but I would try to make some post later on again.

I still need to make some post in here because I only accumulate 34 points so far and I still need 16 points to have a total of 50 points I will surely pursue reaching because I don't wanna fail this time reaching my target in here. So, hopefully there will be some members who will do some posting.

My payout got approved. What more I can say to our mod yogesh that usually process our payouts fast. I just need to refocus as I'm getting inactive again when I have my payout. I hope that getting 50 points today if I can still make and since other members are also active.

Lol. I guess its really difficult if we already in the bed. But me, even I'm quite sleepy I will still try to give some posts. Because in mtw forum when I'm not able to post I'll probably not able to post for the whole week its like losing motivation or my momentum in posting not only here but other forums. So, I need to have activity more often.

It's really difficult, well, same here when I miss a day that I didn't do some posting the next day I may not again that's why I am really trying my best to do posting in here daily because I don't want to miss any day not posting in here, even I may not accumulate a total of 50 points in here, just like today I only made 17 posts so far.

i was about to prioritize this forum but i am a little bit skeptic of mod yogesh,he is not just friendly so i decided to un-prioritise the forum,anyways i am just posting to reach the minimum pay once i get paid i guess i will be quitting this forum

It's really difficult, well, same here when I miss a day that I didn't do some posting the next day I may not again that's why I am really trying my best to do posting in here daily because I don't want to miss any day not posting in here, even I may not accumulate a total of 50 points in here, just like today I only made 17 posts so far.

Whatever posting activities you can manage to put up on the forum is really quite good because you will be accumulating points in the process. Your points wont be sitting at one place but increasing as well. Sometimes I feel tired to post here myself and instead of making just a few posts I end up not posting and now my points have remained constant for a while now.

I'm glad that I have made a lot of post on the site. I have posted here first thing in the morning that's why I was able to make a lot of post. And I would like to keep my motivation on the site as well. So that I would always be happy with my activity and not just because I just wanted to earn a lot of points daily. So I think I am able to accomplish or reach my goal on the site.

I am only going for my third payment request on the forum but it feels like its really been a long time since I joined the forum. I am hoping that I would a good amount of points soon in here so that I can get to request for that 3rd payment in here. I am confident that there will be another payment processing on the forum soon so I need to prepare myself for that.

I'm done here with another 50 points. But so far, my payout approved is only for 150 points and I need to have 100 points in mtw again to make another request. I think that I just focus in the gpt section as the forex is not really active or no discussion at all.

My payment request is still not approve but it's just okay. The important thing is that I am able to focus more on the site. That's my goal on the site is to keep on improving my activity here. Now I am able to do it this I am just very much excited to be active here always. So it's not just in wan to earn more points here but I do enjoy posting here daily.

I'm done here with another 50 points. But so far, my payout approved is only for 150 points and I need to have 100 points in mtw again to make another request. I think that I just focus in the gpt section as the forex is not really active or no discussion at all.

This is why sometimes I dont want to request for payout only until I have a good number of points that I am satisfied with. Payment approvals are happening quite faster of late which means that when you request your payout ti does not take longer before it gets approved. I have over 200 points in here but will request when I'm over 400 points.

I'm posting in here until I reach 500 points then that's the time I request payments in here. I do believe that mtw is stable and I don't need to request each time I reach minimum amount. For me it does not matter if its take me a month and even more to reach my 500 points target as I'm sure each timeI request payments in here I will always going to be paid by mtw.

i'm so happy to see payment proof here thats prove the forum is fine and pay members ,i know there is delay in payment but i think they will improve this situation ,i think i'm ready to make some posts here today may be 10 if i have some time, if i'm only got paid here twice a month that would be fine with me

post in ptp section in MTW forum is the best way to still active here daily ,with this way i can make 5 posts every day and other 5 or more in other section,yet didn't request any payment here but i try my best and plan to make some posts today as i see many payment proof i will see some activity here for sure.

Yes, the PTP section is quite popular and very active in here but its also best to spread your activities to other sections as well even if its a for a couple of posts. It will also help to find places where you can find more replies to threads. I am going to be increasing my points in here shortly.

i hope i can request payout today i'm so near to complete 150 point here i see most of activity in hyip section ,i made my target yesterday here and earn 30 point i hope i can do the same here but i think i have the chance cause i already visit the forum and it seems active.