Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

The admin of the site already cleared some pending payment the last time so i think waiting patiently would be doing the trick.Moreover payments are cleared most times during weekend so you should stay calm and am sure your payment would be cleared.

Seems that payment verification is now taking too long on this forum though activities are still good somehow in this forum and though i am not yet worried about it because I know admin is capable of paying.

Yes, it seems that payment verification is really taking a lot of time of late in here. Hopefully once the technical issues that Yogesh was talking about have been sorted we will get to see some improvements.

I guess that we can only hope that the current issues that are resulting in slower payment processing will finally be sorted so that we can continue to enjoy posting on the forum. Activities have really reduced on the forum and this may very well be the reason behind it.

The payment request has now reached a second page, it was very disappointing to see that my payment request has not been approved, and it's nearing a month already I didn't expect that this would happen as I usually didn't experience this, as I checked the Forum I didn't see the chat box in here.

Sincerely i think this payment issues is getting offhand and i think the admin should be looking into it soonest.i just hope things at the forum would be getting better.Meanwhile i think guys should be patient and am sure the admin would be clearing the payment.

We are already being patient in here but rather we must stay patient in here because we can't really do anything only the Admin can do something about it as I heard that it was because of the technical issue that's why our payment request hasn't been approved yet in here.

I already have two pending payments in here and I stop posting in here not because I'm thinking that I will not get paid in here but its because the activity in here is just so low and since I have two pending payments in here one for june and one for july. I decided to stop to give way to other ptp forums that I'm posting that pay me fast. But once I got paid in mtw I will also going to return and post again.

I have realised myself that the posting activities on this forum are rather lower than expected but am hoping that there will be changes soon that will encourage posting activities again. In the meantime I am still continuing my posting activities on the forum and hope that the activities are enough for me to post regularly.

I have realised myself that the posting activities on this forum are rather lower than expected but am hoping that there will be changes soon that will encourage posting activities again. In the meantime I am still continuing my posting activities on the forum and hope that the activities are enough for me to post regularly.

i think admin sooner will paid the payment request here if that payment request already approved by mods, but as you can see now there are a lot of payment request that not approved yet include mine, but i suggest you to be active here it will be good to have some big points and then cashout.

Sincerely it is not that encouraging to post at the forum presently but yet i expect we all to be patient and am sure with time the admin would be clearing the whole pending payment.Meanwhile it is great that the admin already started clearing payment at DMT meaning there is hope inhere likewise.

there are problem with search feature here,you can check admin explanation about this things, in DMT chatbox. i think we need to be patience and to be active here it is up to you, but i suggest you just be active here dude, and later request in big amount , and admin trying to fix this problem

i think admin sooner will paid the payment request here if that payment request already approved by mods, but as you can see now there are a lot of payment request that not approved yet include mine, but i suggest you to be active here it will be good to have some big points and then cashout.

I do try to be active on the forum as well as much as I can despite the current technicalities. I guess we can only hope that payment approvals will be happening soonest so that payments can also flow on the forum as much as they are in DMT.

I suppose that this would be a good expectation especially since payment processing were just cleared in DMT. It would be a good thing should that happen because morale is already low in here with members starting to feel as if there is less prioritizing on MTW right now.

I suppose that this would be a good expectation especially since payment processing were just cleared in DMT. It would be a good thing should that happen because morale is already low in here with members starting to feel as if there is less prioritizing on MTW right now.

yeah that is right, but admin now trying as the best as he can to solve this search function issue :D, and i just hope this week moderator can verify the payment and admin in the same time will clear the payment this forum.

I wonder if my payment request in here is INVISBLE because til now it hasn't been verified yet when it suppose to be if the verification will be first come, first serve as I am waiting for a month already in here, I am, quite disappointed already that's why I won't do any posting today in here.

I think that many members did not know yet that our admin and mod have problems in the forum and the payment processing is also affected. But my payout was also approved but I wonder what problem really our admin have here and maybe we can give a hand to them.

Now that is really good news. I guess it means that the technical issue that the forum was having with regards to verification has now been sorted. I only have around 150 points on the forumfor now so will not request at the moment but maybe I can submit my payment request too in a few days.

Indeed, there are just two payment request left in here which remais unverified so hopefully my new payment request in here will be included so that I will be paid a good amount in here, well hopefully the issue has been fixed already so that we will not experience a delay receiving our payment request in here.

He will for sure. Its really losing motivation but we know already the admin that always updates us why is this happening. For sure admin is aware about that and probably we will payments this month. Since I see admin is active in both forums although, I noticed that the chatbox is gone.