Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Well i think this month will be a very good month to post here and i really love to be active here soon so that we can be able to get more activities here in time soon and even with the way that posters are been online this days,i really like that so much.

I just hope that members would be active on this site as well as I have been trying to post a lot on this site. But there's very low activity on the site. So I hope that I would be able to post a lot again here later on. It's just sad that the activity is quite slow lately.

I'm back posting in here today so I will try to add this Forum on my list at the morning so that I can always assure that I can do some posting in here, but of course I will prioritize the other Forums first which is paying fast, and has some good rates so I can earn well over all.

I'm now going to start posting in here today. I'm hoping that the flood in our house will going to subside and the brownout will going to stop. Because its so frustrating when the electricity in our house is on and off. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be sunny day. If only the rain will only come once week and not daily I will sure theirs will be no flood anymore. As we are living just beside the Pasig river.

Well, I still can't do some posting in here there are still some error so hopefully later on the problem will be fixed in here as I want to do some posting in here again as I am just motivated to do some posting in here as somehow I know that I will be paid in here.

Luckily for you @monyitomon the error has since been sorted and it seems that the forum also managed to sort out the search functionality issue since I saw that there was some payment approvals the day before yesterday. I have already made my posts on the forum yesterday.

Payment approvals have been done in here as well. This time it was much faster and I had hoped that I would accumulate some more points before they were approved. I am happy though that this is the case because it just confirms that the search feature problem is now sorted so verifications willl be smooth moving forward.

I also hope that the forum would not be experiencing problems again with the verification issue as the search functionality was sorted quite recently. I just need to work at my next payout in here so that I can be prepared with enough points to submit again.

Finally after not being active in here for the last four days I'm in here right now posting. I'm hoping that I each 500 points today and request payments today and hope that I can be more active in here also. I know its hard to earn money in here right now as some members is not actively posting in here. But I'm sure mtw is still a good and paying ptp forum that's why I will continue to post in here.

Hopefully payment processing will happen soon in here as there has been payment processing already in DMT. I dont have much points right now besides what I requested for in my payout so I need to start accumulating more for the next payout.

I wasnt able to post in here as I had intended yesterday and today but I do hope that tomorrow will be a good day to be active here. I am still having a problem accessing the forum using ucweb and this has been the preferred method of posting for me lately.

I just cant seem to focus enough to make a good number of posts in here and despite my visit the last time I could not make a lot of posts. I will give it a try again sometime this weekend to post on the forum and see how it goes this time around.

Since my last post here yesterday, I only see two new posts on the ptp section. So I am very much disappointed with the very low post that I see on the ptp section and on the whole site itself. So I hope that we would be able to keep on posting on the site again. I enjoy should support the site