Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

@glucoseguy,how come you are unable to access the site from your end?I guess we are using the same mobile browser to access the forum,okay let me give you a tip,when you login to the site,there are three icons at the top right,click on the first icon,it would redirect to a login page,when you login,click on the 2nd icon,the 1st one wouldn't be available,this icon is for gridding the view,once you have done that,scroll to the buttom and click on the full site,I guess you should be good to post in the forum

What I do here, now I still put my focus on this Digital Money Talk forum. For me here, I assume these two forums are about the same. Because we all know basically the owner of these two forums is the same here. But, I will also try to spend more and more time to this forum

I have received my payment from the forum today as promised and am excited about it. I dont have many points at the moment but I am going to try posting for the week and see how much I have at the end of the week so that I can request for another payment from the forum with hope of payments soon.

Its good that everybody got paid in here. Me I only going to request payments today. I know I'm little delay but its okay. I know mtw is really a good paying ptp forum that I don't mind that I'm belong to the second batch. I hope I can earn betwen 5 to 10 dollars a month on regular basis in here. This is what I dream of having a constant 10 dollars earning in here.

I am glad that I got paid in the forum yesterday and now I have another 20 points,but I don't think I would be able to request for a payout this week cos accumulating 50 points from this forum is not that easy unlike the sister forum that has 3 cents in some sections,well I will just be posting till I reach a payout

I'm just hoping that I would be able to make another payout on the site as well. Specially I would just try my best so I would be able to be more active on the site as well. So I would just try to post here again later on. But for now I have not seen any new posts again. So I am just waiting for the opportunity to make post here again later on.

I have seen that you were active on the forum yesterday and I sure you will be over the next few days so that you can get a good target. It would be interesting to see whether admin will be clearing out the payments from the forum as well again when he makes payments for the DMT forum in the week.

You guys are really doing a great work in the forum,I don't think I can meet up with the payment request this week cos I am still far from reaching payout,though it is still possible if I can be accumulating 50 points in the forum but that will be so difficult

I'm glad that I've finally been able to post in MTW even though I'm using the mobile site that doesn't support page navigation. Even though the lack of page navigation is a problem, I've found a way to tackle it by clicking on my profile then clicking on my the posts I've made. I was able to make a gooD number of posts although they were not as much as I expected.

I would just need 25 post some I would be able to make payout on the site as well. So I just that I would be able to maintain my focus in the site. I actually prioritized posting here daily that's why I am able to reach my goal here weekly. So anyway I would just post here more later on when there's more activity on the site later on.

Currently, I have 90 points not bad though, I know I can make more posts because the activity is great really. I just think that the forum will have more activity and of course, consistent payments. We just hope this will still be good for some months.

I would really love to make 90 points on the forum on any day and will try to be strategic in finding ways and sections to make that much posting activities. I would really love to be on 300 points by the end of the day here so I will be going to the forum to see how I can be able to achieve that.

I will make a few posts in MTW later in the day because of the fact that I have set a high target in other forums that I need to meet up with in a few days time. MTW is doing well in activity because the posters there are quite active. I should be spreading my posts to the Payment processor section when I post there.

I did not expect that i still need here 30 points or 15 posts in the forum this evening I don't know where are the members as of this moment I can't find any recent activities and still have on my posts in the last threads active. Well, I will just try to have other sections to have accumulate points.

I also made my payout request after I'm done a round of posting today since last evening I wasn't able to reach minimum because there's not much activities. But I'm glad this early morning I did it and will just continue to have activity again when there's some members active.

I am going to make my payment request now,only that I need to accumulate about 20 points more so that my earnings can be more tangible,I really made a lot of posts in the forum forum yesterday and that has made me to secure today's posts,now I am not really motivated to post but I will just try and make about 7 posts before requesting for a payout

That is very good if you really get paid but for me I have not even gotten approval from the forum what I see that is the forum is somehow that the payment approval is taking higher time before its can be approved this days because my payment is going to two weeks now.

My target in here is just 250 and I sure that I will be able to achieve it in one round of posting on the MTW forum. I am already over 200 points in here so its not a long way to go before I get to that target. I am really anxious for this weekend's payout and hope that there will be payment processing again this time around.

I will be back this evening to make posts. I have made my mind to have 200 points now and hoping that it will also start making payout approval. I don't see any interesting to post in the forex section so sad that this forum seems to have good discussions only in ptp section I hope there will be interesting in other sections.