Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Ih have been posting here daily so i have no problem with maintaining my activity on this site as well. So I am just motivated. I'm just hoping that there would always be good activity on the site as well so I would be able post here daily. Maybe later I would see more activity so I would be able to make a lot of post once again on the site. So I am just making sure that I am focusing on the site well.

Its good that you have been able to maintain daily posting on the forum of late because that means that there are other members that posting on a regular basis in here. It would really help in making sure that you can earn from here daily and this is what is quite important. I will be posting in here later on as well.

Recently, I posted more in mtw than dmt but now I have 250 points I will just try first to have slow down or will just post in the evening since I need to make here atleast 200 points as my original aim for payout request but then, it looks like it will take a long time since only two payouts are created so far.

Its good that you have been able to maintain daily posting on the forum of late because that means that there are other members that posting on a regular basis in here. It would really help in making sure that you can earn from here daily and this is what is quite important. I will be posting in here later on as well.

Do you mean that it is possible to earn daily in MTW or am I missing something? ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.

I can't login since yesterday. I don't know why but the site is loading and I can see other can post as theirs a post yesterday and theirs a post for today. But when I tried to login theirs a database error. I'm wondering if I'm the only one experiencing this. Its seems theirs no complain in you guys. I hope this problem will be fix soon in my part as I can't post for the last two days already.

Do you mean that it is possible to earn daily in MTW or am I missing something? ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣.

Yes, there is a possibility to earn on a daily basis in MTW if you post in different sections of the forum. If we concentrate on one section and you dont find activities in that section then it becomes hard for one to make posts until they see replies from their posts.

Yes, there is a possibility to earn on a daily basis in MTW if you post in different sections of the forum. If we concentrate on one section and you dont find activities in that section then it becomes hard for one to make posts until they see replies from their posts.

⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ for the reply. I understood from your explanation that the key to earning daily in MTW is to spread our activities to as much paying sections as possible. In that way, we won't get bored because there will surely be enough replies to threads we have posted in.

Finally I login and I can post in here again. Its nice to be back in this site. I hope I can make good profit in here. One thing I'm sure right now that now I can login in here again I will going to post in here almost daily so that I can reach 500 points my target earning in here before the month end. so that next month I can get paid as early as possible and maybe I can earn twice in here next month.

So I just hope that you would be able to make a lot of post on the site as well. So I just wonder why you have the problem to access the site. So I just hope that I would be able to see more activity as activity was just so slow. I just hope you will be able to post more on the site later on.

I have been able to make a lot of post on the site. As I have seen you post also. But I just hope that you would make another round of post once again on the so. So I would definitely check out the site once more later on so I would be able to post a lot on this site as well. As I know that the site is paying well. I just hope that the other members would have no problem loading the site anymore.

I dont have a lot of time for online work nowadays and my online earnings have declined as I am more focused on offline work. I would have otherwise liked to have more regular activity in here just as much as in DMT. I see that payments were processed just recently and just hope that payment processing times have improved like its the case in sister forum DMT.

I have here good activity in mtw so far. Actually, if I still have time I will try to make another session of posting here since I know I can make here 40 points so I can have already 100 points. That will really lucky if I'm seeing often activity and also shows that the forum is not have low activity.

I have not been able to post in this forum,when I compose a message and I hit the submit button,the site automatically logs me out without posting my post,I tried so many times and the error keeps occuring so I left the site,it not only happening in MTW,it happens in all the forums that has the same layout with MTW,forums like,DCP,TCC,GFT etc

I believe that you are posting from the mobile @hadg33. Have you tried changing your mobile browser to another one just as a test. It's sad that you cannot post in here at the moment difficulty with posting on the forum using ucweb and when moving on to Opera Mini I had to use the full site view. Now I just post on the PC here.

@tirus, i am glad to see that you are posting on the site right now. so i am able to make some post now. i would continue to post here so i can complete my activity on the site on this day. it seems this site is like my 2nd priority in all forums. sometimes it is my first priority also. so i have been trying to focus more here. so i am glad that i am able to do that.

Well, the two of your made some posts in the ptp section. I wonder if I can see good activity in the forex section of mtw forum. Because I also wanted to have here good activity in different section but then, what I usually see activity in the forex section are the news posters of different forex brokers.

I did not have the chance to have a second round of posting on the forum yesterday like I had intended but today I am confident that I will be able to. This time around I will also post in the forex section since I neglected to post there yesterday. Its a good way to accumulate points if you have different sections to post to.

Oh, I see but atleast you have done some posting and I also have posted this morning and I have now 150 points and made my mind to request for payment and just accumulate more points when I still my payout in the payout queue. I'm seeing great activity most often in GPT when I have some time I will have try some sections.

I'm just so happy that I was able to make a lot of post on the site as well anyway I have seen you have just made payment request as well. So I am just waiting for my payment request to be approved. But I just hope it will be approved soon as I have requested last November 11. I'm still waiting for the approval.

I'm done posting for today, not sure if I can have posting activity this evening because I see new posts again. I'm already have 50 points so far. And it's quite tiring to have find other sections activity because there's only few posts made there and really not balance activity.