Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I can see that you guys are so active here in MTW and that is why you guys have been able to get paid in the forum,I have a slow internet connection that is why I have not been posting in the forum for 2 days,I have about 80 points in the forum so I will be reaching payout before sunday

I'm getting slow internet now but anyway I have not seen any new posts so I am not able to post again. So i would just post h re tomorrow since no one is posting on the site again. I would like to see more active members and not just one or two members posting in the ptp section.

I see that the forum cleared payments which is encouraging to witness. It means that there is bound to be more activity on the site since for a while now members have been complaining about the slow payment processing in here. These changes in processing times are really good for the forum.

There's no activity yet on the site so I am quite disappointed because I want make a lot of post once again on the site so I would be able to earn a lot of points as I want to accomplish my goal early as much as possible so I would not have to hurry to make more posts on the weekends.

I see that the forum cleared payments which is encouraging to witness. It means that there is bound to be more activity on the site since for a while now members have been complaining about the slow payment processing in here. These changes in processing times are really good for the forum.

That's very true, the way the admin clears payment so quickly of late is really encouraging. It will even be more encouraging if he continues this way because new and old members will have a great activity if it happens.

I'm just wondering if theirs a rules that we need to post in all section or in many section in mtw? because I just feel that activity in ptp section is good but in other section its little less. I like to post as many section as I can but if the activity is not that good in other section then I have no choice but to concentrate in hyip and in ptp section only. I hope other members will spread their post in other section as well.

Its just better to post in the different sections indeed because it also helps us to be able to acquire more points if we spread our posting activities. I dont remember members getting deductions for posting in just one section in here but I am not sure. I nonetheless try to go around the forum and diversify.

@budado there's no such rule. The PTP section is getting more activity in MTW because most posters prefer posting there as the topics are very familiar with regular posters hence they post there with ease. You may still try to spread your activity to other sections in order to accumulate more points but the PTP section should be the main section you post in.

I have a payment request in queue here on the forum and hoping for a payment processing in time before the admin does manage to clear payments in here. I think its better if requests are done timeously so that we the mod can also have the time to clear them. Anyway, I am still posting to work at reaching another target in here.

Yeah, I guess your payout will be approved within this week just wait for it. While me, I'm still with some posts here today but I think I can make another session of posting by this afternoon. MTW is having similar activity in dmt which for me is good as I can prioritize them both.

Yeah, I guess your payout will be approved within this week just wait for it. While me, I'm still with some posts here today but I think I can make another session of posting by this afternoon. MTW is having similar activity in dmt which for me is good as I can prioritize them both.

I try to prioritize both of them which is why I never leave one for the other myself. I used to give more emphasis on DMT but now I am seeing that it would be better to do so and end up earning quite well from both of them at the same time. I wont be editing my payment request in here since I had 550 points already in my request but will rather save the rest of the points for next payout.

I have already made a round of posts in MTW this morning,now i have about 140 points,i will be posting in the forum later today to reach the minimum payout and I will request for a payout by tomorrow,I just love the way activities are in the forum,the activitied aren't slowed down and this has made me to be able to post well in the forum

I'm also done posting in mtw forum today. I have also requested for my payment this afternoon and I got so far, 200 points. I think I will still able to proceed on posting this evening as I can have more activity. So far, I have chance to have payment approval hopefully for this week.

I too have reached the minimum payout but I am not going to request for a payout today until tomorrow,cos i am only having 150 points for now and i like requesting when I have 200 points,i just try and accumulate more points before tomorrow

I slow down posting. I should have reach 481 points two days ago but until now I still not return to post in here. I guess if I'm going to post in here its would be tomorrow and chance are its been four days since I last post in here. But I don't mind having not posted in here for a while. Simply because I still do believe I can reach my target 500 points before the end of the month.

I cant really boost of my activities inhere because its very poor ever since registration,..I have not requested payment yet.Basically I blame myself for taking the leverage to accumulate points while activities were increasing.

I think the activities here have greatly improved because the admin now clears payment faster. You should be able to reach payout quicker in MTw due to the fact that activity here is now high. My only problem with MTw is the inability to access the site at my location.

I have seen nice activity for today so I am just posting on the site a lot because of the good activity. Sometimes I just hope that I would always see this nice activity usually i would just see other members posting with me on the ptp section. The others just post less often.

Its always encouraging to post especially when you see that there are good posting activities from other members. I always try to post here whenever I am online because its a good forum but sometimes am busy with other offline activities which means that my posting here lacks sometimes. Its good to take a break at times though.