Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

@Chardyme,yah people do consider post rates and and a forum that has more sections that you can post and earn.Though i have been here for a while when MTV was down and now they are back and more better still with same post rates i have been posting there and now i have a payment request under procession,still going on the next one after this.

I feel that sooner that we will have great activity in the forum since most of the people will be in their home and will be active. Remember some were students and posting in the forums and they might reconsider mtw forum as I really convince them to post same with other members who also active trying to make the forum active.

I have noticed that there is lot of duplicate threads getting posted in the hyip discussion section, yesterday I made few posts in here, I just hope members will search before posting new threads, otherwise it will lead to a confusion for the participants in the discussion.

I have finished one third of my payout limit, and currently have more than 50 points, planning to reach the cash out so that even I can place a fresh request in here, so far I have noticed the activity on the forum is nice as MTW is considered a fast paying forum.

really?Perhaps there is no one got to make payment request in here lately, as I haven't reach that goal and I don't see too much activities in this forum lately.

There were payment requests that were already approved in mtw and they just need to be cleared by admin. This week i guess i do have time now to post in the forum as i have made some requests in some forums and just need to take a relax posting in those forums and time to post in mtw which i rarely have payment requests i think monthly i have payment request unlike in weekly payment requests.

well, some members keep on complaining about the search function here that sometimes doesn't work, I think the admin also might have noticed about that so let us see if that issue in the script will be fixed soon on MTW, so that there won't be duplicate thread issues anymore.

You have received a payment to your account U2438843 (Hoang Long):

Date: 12/14/2011 6:02 PM

Batch: 79135659

From Account: U0990758 (DMT and MTW Account)

Amount: $1.60

Memo: Payment From MTW Forum, Post proof at different forum!!!

Thank you.

well, some members keep on complaining about the search function here that sometimes doesn't work, I think the admin also might have noticed about that so let us see if that issue in the script will be fixed soon on MTW, so that there won't be duplicate thread issues anymore.

Well I also have this problem with MTW before and that is why i don't post too much thread in MTW anymore since I feel that the search function will just fail and if it did, it will only lead me to deductions when payment requests comes.

Well I also have this problem with MTW before and that is why i don't post too much thread in MTW anymore since I feel that the search function will just fail and if it did, it will only lead me to deductions when payment requests comes.

Why do you said so it affect your payment from using search feature. I also used sometimes search field when it is necessary when im not posting for long time. What i also noticed when having duplicate threads is that it changed in the thread title. That is when we search a site it will have different name or title. Like "mtw" thread only then others added the title like "mtw paying" will be difficult.

I dont still have access to MTW but all i see is page not found.i just hope the admin would look into this since most of us having this problem are those of us making use of our mobiles.

I see that it seems got problem when accessing in mobile and not giving or redirecting to its newer forum url. You can do have bookmark the url of it rather than manually entering it since moneytalkworld.com is not working for others. Try http://www.moneytalk...d.com/forum.php

guys am new to this site it was because the site was receiving possitive response from member of this forum that make me to go and register.But have post about 2 time put I don't see any change in my account status.Why so?

I think you have posted in the non paying sections which dont have any rate of posting. You can take a look on their paying sections on which sections you can post and able to have points.

Activities for this forum over 3 days that I am not posting was still not good, as the posting activities never increased. I see other posters reasoning out that they don't like the posting rates in here and some say that they may just stay with other ptp forums with higher posting rates such as IP or MTV forum. :(

well, I have noticed that the mod started to approve the requests active there, I wish I could also place the request soon, since there is few more requests to get checked and within the coming payout time, I hope I will get mine placed as well.

indeed this forum offers good posting rates but their rules are very strict for spamming you can loose 60 points if you post spam treads and same as you should always be alert for reply also , still this site has not enough posting so i have decided to thrown some new threads and replies , since i had joined their i can't continue but soon i will be active their .